Whether you have a small business or a large organization, it is very essential to carefully store and manage all the documents which were created in your organization. It can include anything from digital documents and contracts to project reports and tax returns.
Besides, the staff spends half of their time looking for data related to their business activities. More than 26% business claim that their organizations are relatively messy about information management.
And this is where the document and records management system comes into play.
In addition, the main aims of record management software are to process recorded data, enhance general work processes and facilitate faster retrieval of data. It not only helps you to easily access your files whenever you need them but also to enhance workflow and productivity within your organization. Workers can rapidly collect data, process information, recognize the proprietor of each series of records and remove redundant data.
Moreover, these software can make your life a lot easier. The records management programs have advanced features such as search tools, scanning capabilities, retention and classification tools, compliance tracking functions and much more.
Hence, in this guide, we have provided the list of best records management software along with their key features and pricing. It will definitely help any organization to upgrade its record-keeping systems.
1. OpenKM – Record Management System
OpenKM is a strong and easy-to-use company digital document and record management software. It allows companies to capture, store, handle, secure, maintain and distribute corporate data resources effectively and systematically. In addition, the record management system also contains workflow monitoring and management capabilities. It assists users to accelerate the way they share information and content associated with their transactions and business processes.
- It enables users to gather data and content from various digital sources and capitalize on them through advanced search.
- You can store the gathered data in a single workspace where users can access, view, and edit it. Additionally, it provides a highly valuable repository of corporate information assets accessible from a single application.
- OpenKM also offers version control functionality that allows team members to check in and check out document revisions using a standardized model.
- Its OpenKM Disposition feature enables users to perform processes related to maintaining, destroying records or transferring decisions.
- The software comes with an integrated workflow engine allowing users to create complex company logic workflows including serial and parallel workflows to be created.
Pricing is not available on the website so, you need to contact the vendor and request for a quote.
2. iManage Records Manager
iManage record management software allows teams to work with the exploding volume of files and emails securely from anywhere, using any device. It is an easy-to-use record management system that can be deployed across your organization quickly, with minimal training and at a very low cost, for a rapid return on investment. Moreover, this records management software is a great solution for a smaller business. It offers a quick, easy way to save and share documents. It works perfectly with Outlook, which almost everyone uses, so it's the best way to get into record management. Besides, it provides a little bit of customization in the end-user interface, for example, right-clicks menu options, enabling you to add, delete or rename features.
- A central interface provides admins the possibility of creating, monitoring and applying governance strategies for both physical and electronic content.
- The fully configurable warehouse management functionalities with hierarchical location types that include rooms, zones, racks, shelves, and spots.
- Users can quickly access their daily tasks and easily find relevant data without clicking any button with its role-specific dashboards.
- iManage Cloud provides an optimized user experience when working with large files and backed-up over a global data center network.
- This record management permits for pretty easy security groups and searching functionality that makes large files repositories manageable for users.
- It provides users a powerful search functionality to limit search results with a wide range of metadata search filters and keyword searching in an easy to understand format.
Contact the sales team of iManage Records Manager for the pricing information.
3. GRM Record Management
GRM record management solutions speed up the process of data extraction from documents, enhance the accessibility of information throughout an organization, and improve the daily management of company procedures.
Furthermore, it is built with GRM’s ECM system with many essential features like ICR, OCR, data capture and workflow automation software for creating, editing and sharing documents.
- The workflow solutions allow data access to any legacy core systems, that simplifies and accelerates the installation process significantly.
- Its document scanning technology is integrated with intelligent character recognition (ICR) and optical character recognition (OCR) data extraction, cloud storage, workflow management software, etc.
- The software can intelligently grab both structured and unstructured data and use this data to automate other labor-intensive processes throughout your organization.
- With the GRM records management software dashboard, you can easily access files, all you need is a reliable internet connection.
- Migrate legacy information into the cloud-based CMS and optimize the complete management of legacy records.
You need to contact their sales team to obtain the pricing details.