Nowadays, marketing strategies are helping many businesses in achieving new heights on the web. As real estate has reached to countless social media as well as advertising platforms. And real estate email marketing is also a successful strategy amongst them.
A real estate agent or company can gain many advantages using bulk email marketing. They can interact with their clients without personally meeting them, can track and observe their behaviour consequently boost their sales while saving a lot of their time. In addition, these services will also help you in finding new clients easily and excellently manage all your customers using its features like lead-generation forms and list management.
For someone new to email marketing its quite hard to find the most efficient as well as reliable service. So, we’ve taken this work on our hand. And after testing and reviewing multiple mass emailing services, here we have handpicked the best services for your real estate business.
Have a quick look at the comparison table, and them lets start reading in a little brief about these services.
|Quick Comparison Between Best Real Estate Email Marketing Services|
|Service||Basic Plan||SMTP Routing||Features||Emails|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||✔||All||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best In Real Estate Email Marketing
“Pabbly Email Marketing is providing the best marketing automation even for non-techies with zero coding skills.”
This service has a lot of remarkable features to offer within an affordable price that suits for all business sizes. And you’ll get to use all of its advanced functionalities even in the basic plan.
Pabbly Email Marketing has taken care of the email deliverability factor wisely by using mechanisms like MX cleaner, auto follow-up, SMTP routing and many more. The SMTP routing feature allows you to switch between multiple SMTPs, this way you can choose from multiple SMTPs to get better email deliverability.
- MX Cleaner – For protecting your campaign against email hard bounces this feature of Pabbly Email Marketing checks for the MTA’s valid MX Record. If it doesn’t found the domain’s record then removes that particular record from the list.
- 2X Open Rate – Just like the MX clear there are more features like an auto follow-up for the emails that are not open to help you increase the deliverability.
- Lead Capture – Pabbly Email Marketing allows creating subscription/lead capture forms for growing the customer list. Also, you can embed these forms on your site, emails etc.
- Marketing Automation – You can design your customer’s flow using the easy to use conditions and triggers to save time and automate 90% of your tasks.
- Autoresponder – You can also set automated emails based on your customer’s selection to send pre-set messages like welcome, thank you, birthday wishes, registration etc.
- In-built SMTP – Apart from connecting external SMTPs this email marketing service also provides an in-built SMTP that is ready to use in a few clicks.
- Email Tracking – Pabbly email marketing renders clear stats for opens, clicks, marked spam and unsubscribed emails to know your customer’s behaviour over your campaign.
- List Management – This service provides a centralized list management system. Where you can import multiple lists and their respective parameters. You can use this information anywhere in your emails for further personalization.
Pabbly Email Marketing is offering, four monthly as well as yearly pricing plans. All the plan include all the advanced features except for the free plan.
- Forever Free – With this plan, you can send 12K emails to about 1.1K subscribers.
- Rookie – This plan costs $29 a month. You send an unlimited number of emails to about 5K subscribers.
- Pro – By spending $49 a month, you will be sending unlimited emails to about 15K subscribers.
- Advanced – This plan ranges from 50K to 100K subscribers & the price ranges from $99 to $1599 on a monthly base.
2. SendinBlue – Real Estate Email Marketing Service
Along with email marketing SendinBlue also renders chat & SMS marketing. It has a landing page builder for enterprises. Also, you can make use of features like dedicated IP, marketing automation, Ads at the enterprise level.
- Communication Features – For better communication, it provides inherent features under the email, SMS and chats marketing. For instance templates, personalization, phone support etc.
- Personalization – It provides four advanced personalization options. CRM, marketing automation, transactional emails & list segmentation.
- Conversion Options – It renders four different ways using which you can convert your clients these are landing pages, sign-up forms, Facebook ads & retargeting.
- Enhance Performance – To enhance the performance of the email campaigns you can make use of A/B testing & reports.
SendinBlue has four monthly plans based on the features available in every plan along with a single free plan.
- Free – The free plan allows you to send 300 emails a day to an unlimited number of contacts.
- Lite – Lite plan costs $25 a month for 40K emails along with all the free plan features.
- Essential – This plan costs around $39 a month for 60K emails. Along with all the lite features, A/B testing, advanced statistics, it enables you to remove the brand logo also.
- Premium – The cost of this plan is $66 a month for 120K emails. Apart from the essential features included it has extra features like Facebook ads, marketing automation, landing pages, chat & multi-user access.
- Enterprise – To use each & every feature that SendinBlue promises you will need to contact the sales team of the service.
3. SendPulse – Bulk Email Marketing Service
SendPulse is a multi-channel marketing solution also providing a bulk email marketing service. It has many basic plus advanced feature that could become handy in email marketing. They are drag and drop editor, subscription forms, reporting, web push monetization etc.
- Drag and Drop Editor – SendPulse renders a user-friendly drag & drop email editor that helps you create professional emails in no time.
- Trigger Emails – You can automate email sent-outs, web push notifications as well as SMS using triggers. The automation flow will be based on variables, events, and the actions that a user takes.
- Analytics – SendPulse presents reports and stats for opens and clicks of your emails. This way you can monitor the insights of your email campaigns and as a result, also improve the overall performance.
SendPulse offers a varied variety of plans.
- The free plan for about 500 subscribers.
- For large businesses, it is offering monthly, six-monthly, yearly subscription & the pay as you go deals.
- The monthly plan ranges from $8 to $32 a month for about 500 to 4K subscribers respectively.
- Also, it has a VIP plan for a personal manager and custom made templates. You can contact the SendPulse sales team via call or email to ask for a custom pricing.
4. Constant Contact – Free Email Marketing Platform
Constant Contact helps small businesses to create mobile-responsive email templates that look great on all devices. You can also use it in a team as it has a CRM system to be used by multiple users for a single account.
- Automation – This service allows you to automate your email marketing flow for surveys and polls, donations, dynamic sign-ups etc.
- Real-Time Tracking – It provides chart representation & real-time result tracking of your emails for better decision making.
- Contact Management – Constant Contact renders multiple options to upload contact lists and manage them. You can upload contact lists from Excel, Outlook as well as Salesforce.
Constant Contact offers three monthly pricing plans based on the features it gives with each plan.
- Lite – This plan is of $5 for sending 10K email a month.
- Email – The email plan costs around $20 a month for an unlimited number of emails. It includes all the premium features plus many more extraordinary features with this plan.
- Email Plus – For all 30+ remarkable features, this plan costs $45 a month.
5. Moosend – All-in-One Marketing Platform
Moosend is another exceptional real estate email marketing service. It provides many basic and advanced features from templates to real-time analytics.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Moosend provides an easy to use email builder with drag & drop options. No coding just click and drag and element to insert it within your email. Moreover, there are multiple email element options to choose from.
- Automate Workflow – It allows multiple automation abilities to set automation for user onboarding, abandoned carts, lead scoring and more.
- Personalization – It also allows you to personalize your emails on an advanced level by using multiple data fields that you have about your customers.
Moosend’s cost estimate ranges from $10 to $3.65K for 1001 to 1000K customers respectively. Further, it provides both monthly and annually billable plans.
That Is to say that these services will surely ease up your work and help your business grow. You can choose any service that you feels is more suitable after getting to know them. This was just some highlighted points about the service you can visit the respective websites for more detailed working.