Quoting software can improve the productivity of your sales team, impress your customers and eventually assist you to win new businesses. So, if you want to replace your manual quotation methods with advanced quoting solutions, then you can blindly trust quote management software.
Quotation making software empowers you to build precise sales quotations, invoices, purchase orders, sales orders, etc for your company in simple clicks. Besides that, you can also permit customers to request a quote in case of any kind of queries regarding your company’s plans, products, services, etc.
Besides, in this article, we have listed some of the best and leading invoice and quote software that will perfectly help you in your business.
Osmos quoting software helps you to easily create or handle quotes, client proposals, invoices and much more. Moreover, this software reduces a lot of your manual work since it can build quotes & proposals automatically once installed.
- You can easily filter and identify statuses of your quotes like pending, to be sent, awaiting confirmation, done deals, etc.
- It empowers you to add a form on a site along with required fields so that, your customers can easily request a quote regarding their queries.
- Osmos provides different templates that you can use to build professional looking quotes. Also, you can edit them anytime if needed.
- With this software, before creating a quote or proposal you are automatically notified about availability of product and service for the selected dates & times.
Osmos quoting software provides you both free as well as premium plans in which the primary plan comprises a price of $30 per month.
PandaDoc quoting software brings a strong CPQ functionality to your CRM and also allows your team to generate, send, monitor, and eSign quotes in few clicks. Additionally, it has over a dozen integrations with tools such as CRM, invoicing and payment systems.
- This software allows you to customize your proposal quotes anytime and attach different aspects in it like SKU number, product name & description, and even image.
- PandaDoc includes a safe Stripe payment integration and enables the recipients of your quotes to pay with a credit card or ACH as soon as they sign.
- It shows you real-time analytics results regarding quotes like when and for how much time recipients opened, viewed, & completed your quotes.
- With this software, you can enable your customers to digitally sign your sales quotes using any device.
The starting plan of PandaDoc has a price of $23 per month that includes ideal features like e- signatures, unlimited inbuilt templates and much more.
With Zoho Software, you can generate full-fledged quotes along with personalized notes, pictures, client name, quote numbers, and product information. Also, it allows you to receive quote requests, process them, and send them directly to your clients.
- You can convert your quotes into sales orders without re-entering the data and email them to your clients directly with a single click.
- It helps you to store all the details of your customers in a unified database so that, you can view this information whenever needed.
- In addition to this, this software allows you to add new products & services by entering the product name, the rate per unit, and a unique ID.
- With Zoho’s mobile app, you can view quote requests and communicate with your clients on your mobile devices anytime.
This software comes with different pricing plans in which the basic plan will cost you around $8.65 per month.