The assurance of quality is one of the key elements of any software development project. Therefore, you can not afford to launch the software without adequate and thorough testing, regardless of whether you are managing an online portal or developing business software.
In addition, even if the projects are completed quickly and cheaply, stakeholders will not be glad if the product or service quality fails to meet their requirements. Then, how can a manager monitor project quality and verify that it meets stakeholder demands?
Well, there are many QA software available that can track and manage the project quality and delivers a bug-free project.
Hence, in this article, we have prepared a list of best quality assurance software that will help you to choose a perfect tool that meets your expectations.
1. MasterControl QMS
MasterControl QMS is an integrated system for quality management which can either be installed on-premise or accessed via the internet. It is suitable for companies of all sizes and for many sectors, including agriculture, lumber, industrial machinery, plastics, and pharmaceuticals.
- It allows you to automate task assignment, scheduling, follow-up, tracking, escalation, review, and approval of all document-based processes.
- Provides a supplier management tool that can satisfy all requirements and maintain the status and quality of all supplier data at a central location.
- MasterControl Documents permits a customer to pre-arrange approval systems and automatic routing. Also, they can easily access the system from anywhere.
Contact the sales team of MasterControl to get the pricing details.
Chetu provides development and software testing services for quality assurance during modifications and custom app development, as well as software for technical support. Furthermore, their specialized developers and customer services offer a smooth app and software development experience, adding value and exceeding expectations throughout the process.
- Manual testing is integrated for internet services, browser applications and websites for bugs within UI / UX, hardware set-up and various working environment testing.
- QA engineers can perform regular regression tests on various virtual machines in an efficient, thoroughly documented process to test all new configurations of an element.
- Conduct comprehensive functional tests and usability tests to make sure optimal localization and globalization regardless of the release region.
Pricing is not provided by the vendor, you need to contact them for the pricing details.
3. Panel Sistemas
Panel Sistemas works under the integrated, automated and sustainable model for software and services for large-scale projects based on excellent practice.
Moreover, it uses a proprietary ecosystem tool for all projects supporting the life cycle software at all stages including SQA.
- In the planning, preparation, and assessment of software products or associated job products, they provide testing facilities in all operations within the software life cycle.
- The program use methods and practices aimed at ensuring software product quality, such as BDD, TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Code Inspection and so on.
- Its most effective functional test automation solution will assist you to ensure the performance of your applications in different platforms and devices.
To get the pricing details , you need to contact the vendor.