Push notification software supports the development of mobile applications that contain push notifications. Using it you can create, automate, and optimize messages across web, SMS, etc.
Additionally, push notification may maintain data collection and visitor or user segmentation. Thus, allowing the transmission of personalized mobile messages in an automated fashion.
Here, in this blog, we have listed some of the best and well-known push notification software along with their features that will help you to get complete information that how your visitors interact with your website.
PushCrew is beneficial to SaaS and B2B marketers, online content publishers, and eCommerce store owners. This push notification software helps you to reach out to your website visitors, by sending push notifications to their device of use. Furthermore, this system is designed to assist you to achieve greater levels of click and grow your email marketing roster.
- PushCrew helps you to increase customer engagement by adding images and emojis to your push notifications.
- It empowers you to boost your website engagement. Further, you convert your users into loyal customers using personalized push notifications.
- You can manage all of your websites through a single account. Furtherly, you can share access with your team and manage their benefits as an admin or user.
- Additionally, you can send notifications in real-time or schedule them for a later date and time. Besides this, you can set an expiry limit for time-bound deals and offers.
- It is available in a free plan. Moreover, PushCrew is available in three plans - Premium, Business, and Agency. These plans start from $25 a month, and price varies with subscribers. You may contact the vendor for all pricing details.
iZoot utilizes push notification to empower companies to maintain current clients, promote lead generation, and increase revenues. It also enables companies to generate and submit customized notifications via portable phones and desktops to their clients.
- iZooto engages your users with customized push notifications to encourage conversions and improve ROI across acquisition channels.
- It enables you to retain your loyal buyers with targeted push notifications.
- This software is easy to use and can be integrated with e-commerce platforms easily.
- Further, you can retarget your users with web push notifications to increase your store sales.
- iZooto comes with a basic free plan with all its fundamental features.
- Essential - It cost $25 a month and comes with features like brand removal, rescheduling, etc.
- Advanced - This plan is of $75 for a month and gives advanced features like triggered notifications, geolocation, etc.
The price of above-paid plans is for 2500 active subscribers and it changes with the increase in active subscribers.
MoEngage enables companies to arrange campaigns across channels like push, in-app messaging, & SMS, etc with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning.
Moreover, you can target your users through the right channel and at the right time. Consequently, you can drive significant revenue gains and reduce marketing spends enormously using MoEngage.
- MoEngage captivates its users with AI across their preferred channels.
- Start a conversation on the user’s preferred channel. It supports platforms like mail, web push, SMS, etc.
- Further, you can create stunning, responsive notifications easily through the drag-and-drop builder.
- It helps you to understand the revenue-centric results from the campaigns and help you improve your revenue.
- MoEngage is available in a free version. For further pricing details, you can contact the vendor.