Real estate is definitely one of the more immersive fields where more work requires. Taking up all the tasks on your own can make it exhausting on a daily basis. Property management software can help you in such a situation. We may use this software in real estate, logistics, and even manufacturing your intellectual property. Thus, it is an absolute must use this software if you like to work in an easier way. They are comprehensive software applications that are used to cover objectives like coordinating the operational functions of the front office, sales, planning, reporting, etc. We have recommended 3 of the best software for you and your team you will surely find useful in your respective tasks. You can choose between our recommended software and find the one that is perfectly designed for you and your team.
In this article, well provide you with trustable information related to the top-notch property management software of all time –
Property Management Software
Propertyware is by-far the most professional property management software that includes a lot of add-on features to make your work easier. It provides fully customizable services through which you can track all the required information for your business needs. Each type of business model is different, and Propertyware is the recommended solution for this. This is the web-based all-in-one solution that is flexible and scalable in its own unique way. It has a customizable interface that delivers all the solutions according to your business needs.
- It comes with the function of advanced maintenance, which is automated.
- With this, you can capture and manage every call and email with professional agents.
- Propertyware provides a robust accounts receivables tool to quickly narrow your choices and keep track of all transaction payments.
- It offers a complete marketing solution to handle important management tasks, streamlining your business work, managing listings, prospects, and tenant applicants.
- Propertyware is a complete asset management SaaS solution that helps you fit the business at every level.
- This gives 24/7 answering service to handle maintenance and emergency calls with real-time availability.
- This property maintenance software is integrated with vendor invoicing to manage your vendors, dispatching work orders, monitoring the time/expense, invoicing tenants/owners, etc.
The software puts forward a great value for money and has 3 options you can choose from, each ranging between only $1 to $2 per unit, per month. It also offers a two-week trial, so you can make sure it is the right software for you.
- Basic($1): You just need to pay $1 per unit/month for this plan that includes global customization report, payments, unlimited support, accounting, tenant portal and much more.
- Plus:($1.50): For this plan, you just need to pay $1.50 per unit per month. Along with all the above features, you also get the two-way text messaging, eSignature, inspection features.
- Premium($2): It lets you access all the above features and functionality of the software at just $2 per unit/ month.
PropertyZar has many features that are powerful for large portfolios at just the same price for smaller portfolios. It is the most affordable property management software at the point where the low price does not even affect its high quality or efficiency. You can do the same highly qualified work by just a small click on your computer. It also provides several online applications that are specially designed for your smartphones, making it even more user-friendly. This software is cloud-based software, meaning you can access data from anywhere with the specific credentials. It also supports multiple leases per tenant, making a new path for certain businesses.
- Very user-friendly at reasonable and affordable pricing.
- Provides owner, vendor and tenant mobile apps to manage dozens of commercial facilities and properties.
- This software helps you to calculate rent increases, recurring charges for each tenant, and late fees automatically.
- It supports tracking payments includes a general ledger and can prepare a report to visualize the commercial strength of your properties.
- Using a property management system, you can set up automatic reminders that allow you to send alerts and notifications about upcoming rent dates or important messages.
- It supports multiple languages that give the ability to appropriately manage and set up the software in many languages.
- PropertyZar has a scheduler through which property managers or landlords can track important events and appointments.
At the mere cost of $1 per unit/month or $35 minimum monthly fee, PropertyZar is the perfect choice for businesses looking for a more cost-efficient property management software. It also has a 15-day trial for you to check out the features, and besides this, you can also book a demo.
3. MultiSite Systems
MultiSite Systems addresses all your property management requirement with one simple tool. It empowers you to manage both your corporate office and your property management operations. Moreover, this property management software allows you to carry out these tasks simultaneously. It has easy-to-learn modules, which is perfect for businesses with a particular task. Also, it requires none extra downloads and provides all of its services online through a web browser. This makes it quick and you can access it from anywhere.
- Using the multisite system, you can streamline site management activities in a very efficient way.
- It is compatible with the AP module that helps you to keep track of vendors, invoice entry, and payments.
- The user interface provides a very familiar appearance and navigation.
- With property management software, you can handle all your banking details from check writing to account reconciliation, including MICR check imprinting, filter, and security features.
- An administrator can create & delete users and grant access for specific modules of the organization. Furthermore, it lets you manage day-to-day activities for all your tenants from an intuitive interface.
This software offers flexible pricing options based on your organization's needs. You have to manually negotiate and order the product without any pre-provided fee, as they have separate products with different fees each. Therefore, you can contact the MultiSite's administrator to get pricing details.
Time Spent Better - Our property management software solutions start at landlord lead generation and nurturing through intelligent enquiry management, booking & applications/viewings.
Our latest solution makes tracking maintenance a breeze.
If you have a problem logging your keys we have a software-hardware solution for that as well.
- Landlord lead generation
- Intelligent enquiry management
- Automated tenant booking
- Tenant applications & management
- Maintenance tracking software
Its pricing is based on the number of properties managed as well as the overall solution taken. We guarantee you’ll love it as much as the thousands of clients using our software every day to streamline their agencies.