The products these days are extremely complicated, which makes it tough for people to use it. To withstand the tough market competitions, the businesses are bringing about the changes. As a result, the business brings about various product lifecycle management services to ease the procedure for all. Hence, product lifecycle management software comes to help you manage the data and process the information.
This software is integrated by the business owners in their business to improve the functionality. Furthermore, this product lifecycle management software helps in managing the software, which can help you determine the lifecycle of the product. You can eventually keep a track with the design, disposal, service and more.
Moreover, by having the software can help you to bring about positive changes in the business and helps in managing and integrating product management details. Although there are a lot of them in the market, some of the prominent ones that are extremely popular are given below.
1. Arena PLM
Arena is yet one of the most remarkable PLM software. It offers complete assistance to the companies to launch innovative products in the market with proper improvements and design quality. This product lifecycle management software offers for a wide range of features, which makes it extensively popular among the companies.
Furthermore, this cloud-based software makes it easy for you to process and store information regarding your business. Since the products are complex and will cause trouble, Arena PLM contributes towards easing these issues. It helps to coordinate the entire working from the beginning designing to the very end manufacturing. It is designed for original equipment manufacturers.
- Arena offers a comprehensive and systematic approach to enhance visibility and collaboration for the products with lesser errors.
- It has a centralized bill of materials management feature enabling easy updates and edits.
- This product lifecycle management software provides Arena demand features which makes cost calculation mainly easy.
- It offers complete flexibility to users for keeping a track record for the projects and managing milestones and tasks.
- Moreover, Arena PLM works in association with PLM and QMS that helps to correct development issues, software bugs, and hardware defects.
It offers a quote based plan for the customers. By subscribing to the monthly package you get to change and compliance management along with cost tracking, design management and more. Also, the monthly subscription package costs $79. However, the annual subscription may vary.
SpiraTeam is one of the leading product lifecycle management software. It helps to analyze, release, test all the products based on your requirements. The software enables the functions to be working in an integrated environment. You can easily control the management of software with this product. SpiraTeam offers quality tracking and updates for your different products. As a business, you can keep a check with the methodologies and check the update products. Being customizable, it can easily fit in your requirements. The major benefit of using SpiraTeam is you can efficiently manage your products. In case there are any faults or issues, you will be notified about them which will enable you to make changes.
- SpiraTeam offers an integrated messaging capacity for the convenience of customers.
- It provides integrated web-based graphs and reports for HTML and MS-Word office
- SpiraTeam offers complete audit for all the edits and updates made in the program
- It checks for the underlying issues, and bugs thereby easing the process of improvements
- You can schedule the requirements for all the services
- The powerful web-based user interface offers complete mobile support
- Additionally, it carries out and executes the tests along with proper edits
SpiraTeam is one of the leading PLM software that offers comprehensive pricing plans for single to 50 users at a time.
- Free Trial: The SpiraTeam users get the free trial feature for the audience.
- 3 Users Plan: Buy this at $79.99/month. About three people can use it along with software management and hosting.
- 5 Users Plan: This plan costs $119.99/month. This allows five people to use it.
- 10 Users Plan: You can buy it at an effective cost of $199.99/month.
- 20 Users Plan: Buy this at $279.99/month. If you sign up with this plan, about twenty users can use it along with software management and hosting.
- 30 Users Plan: Spend $299.99/month and get this along with software management and hosting.
- 50 Users Plan: For $399.99/month, you can sign up with this plan, nearly fifty people can use it along with software management and hosting.
3. PTC Windchill
PTC Windchill is one of the best product lifecycle management software due to its ability to work with companies of all sizes. It makes it easier for companies to manage the development process of their products. Moreover, PTC Windchill has a set of a package of all the information which will eventually be necessary for manufacturers. It provides information regarding distribution, transfer, publishing, and visualization of the product.
One major advantage of using PTC Windchill is that you can use and operate via multiple locations. Moreover, the owners and managers can coordinate the services from various locations, even the remote ones. Windchill is extensively used by the company owners to coordinate their product development from various industry domains.
- PTC Windchill offers for data visualization and analysis for the software.
- The Windchill gives a proper estimation of the products according to the market standards.
- The expert software provides a technical knowledge base and assistance for proper functioning business's.
- The software offers design and detail generation based on your product specifications.
- It offers quality and bill of materials management. This enables the company to keep a track of all the raw materials, assemblies and parts to manage production.
- Furthermore, PTC Windchill offers product, management along with configuration and change management.
- Free Plan: PTC Windchill offers for a free trial period. This enables to test the products only for a short time.
- Standard Plan: This pricing is extremely beneficial for small businesses. To know the price you should contact the vendor. It offers the latest cloud configuration for user convenience.
- Premium Plan: With the PLM premium you get PLM SaaS, dedicated database and customized modules. It is best for medium or small business organizations. You need to contact the vendor to know the pricing.
- Enterprise Plan: Enterprise plan is usually for large organizations. You can consider contacting the vendor to know the entire plan price. Anyone signing up with PLM Enterprise will get advanced level integrations and configurations.