Business process mapping can help you visualize, evaluate and clarify your company’s processes. Business process mapping is able to answer the following questions with graphs, flowcharts, and symbols:
- What duties are involved?
- Who is in charge of carrying out every process assignment?
- At what point do all tasks take place?
Tools for mapping business processes generate effective roadmaps to identify the shortest path to complete assignments. Your team can more rapidly develop process maps with the right process mapping tool and operate efficiently with greater levels of transparency, accuracy, and responsibilities.
In addition, process mapping tools disrupt the complexity of every business process and enhance process flows knowledge. You can then define steps for improving the process. As you can see, process mapping tools is an incredibly important software for your entire company, because you have to comprehend it before you can enhance a process.
So now, here is a list of the most popular and top process mapping software selected after making most of their software comparison sites by highly positive review and customers satisfaction.
Process Mapping Software
Lucidchart is a software to generate templates, diagrams, and flowcharts for business process mapping purposes. A well-stocked library of templates and items allows you to build diagrams easily. It also works with other instruments such as Visio and Google Drive to facilitate cooperation. Lucidchart is so intuitive that it is being used in many industries, including technology, internet, and growth, as well as businesses.
- Lucidchart enables you to share your process maps with anyone even if they do not have a Lucidchart account, including decision makers.
- Supports any significant operating system including Mac, Windows, and Linux, so that you can access, edit and share your files anytime anywhere.
- Connect your software to all your favorite workstations applications including G Suite, Microsoft Office, Atlassian, and Slack.
- The software allows you to chat with the team in real time or leave a comment directly in a document.
The pricing plan of this process mapping software starts at $9.95/month/user.
Nintex is a workflow solution that provides services for a wide variety of industries including energy, health, and life sciences, finance and government. Nintex offers document generation, process mapping, the creation of the mobile app, custom format and process automation. API connectors can integrate data into business applications from third parties such as HR, IT, and customer relationship management solutions.
- Enable your team to work together efficiently and to optimize procedures with # LEAN, # OFI and # Waste tags in full configuration.
- Get an in-house health overview of the process with team involvement statistics, and automatic monitoring of all existing processes regardless of their present situation.
- With just one click, you can personalize, edit and approve your dashboard procedures and evaluate or enhance your procedures with easy navigation and process ownership tools.
- Nintex enables you to transform sleek, easy-to-use, and accessible process maps, Visio graphics, and process records.
The software various pricing plans but the basic one for 5 workflows start at $650/month.
SmartDraw offers a complete suite of diagrams, templates, tools, and symbols. You can use this software to create flowcharts, residential & commercial planes, corporate chart, CAD & engineering chart, etc. It automatically processes a lot of drawing so that users may add, move and delete forms. In fact, the app of SmartDraw is clever enough to change the drawings and fix them.
- SmartDraw allows you to create responsibilities through connections to your Trello ® boards.
- Enables you to rapidly create mind maps, move forms and reformats, so you can always show the graphics quality.
- It operates with popular services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive to share files.
- Easily share or export your project in a range of popular graphics formats like a PDF or in any Office, G Suite application.
You can enjoy all the features of SmartDraw by purchasing it for a lifetime experience at $297.