Photogrammetry is a clever 3D scan method that comes in many forms and sizes as much as many things. You can capture large items, such as buildings or even mountains, which can not be scanned with other tools.
In addition, photogrammetry is also extremely cost-effective as you probably already have the major equipment: your smartphone camera. However, to create a 3D file of the object you took a photo so you can use photogrammetry software.
Major software developers have produced commercial solutions that are ideal for industrial applications and engineering. A number of programs can be downloaded for free of charge. That’s why we have assembled the following list of titles to help you find the right photogrammetry software.
1. Agisoft Metashape
Agisoft Metashape — formerly called Agisoft Photoscan — is a professional photogrammetry software is a common choice for GIS apps, documentation on cultural heritage, and game development. It is appropriate both for aerial and close-range photogrammetry. The program involves extensive instruments to edit the cloud before a 3D mesh is generated. This includes automated customization of the geometry reconstruction clouds.
- The photogrammetry software differentiates between various objects such as buildings and trees that allow filtering.
- In order to enhance its algorithms and machine learning, the metashape improves the processing time and quality of captures on previous iterations.
- By using a multitude of export formats, metashape products can be easily transmitted into external instruments.
- Metashape gives you an ability to customize Python scripts to maintain the processing workflow.
The software offers 30 days free trial & to know the pricing details you need to contact the vendor.
2. Autodesk ReCap
Autodesk ReCap (formerly known as Autodesk ReMake) is an Autodesk software for capture reality which allows the creation of really precise 3D models with realities captures. It has advanced photogrammetry possibilities such as aerial photogrammetry can be accessed; cloud data can be measured and edited. The software also allows you to access a broad array of tools and clean the undesirable items to work on an item more specifically.
- ReCap can handle laser scans and align them to 3D model generations in photo-based projects.
- Allows you to automatically register images and also lets you choose manually to improve the total result.
- This photogrammetry software also includes high-quality analytics tools, advanced editing, UAV/drone photo fly features, cooperation tools, etc.
- You can explore the features of video output to show collaborators and customers your project.
Grab the pricing plan details for this photogrammetry software by contacting its vendor.
In the field of photogrammetry software solutions, IMAGINE Photogrammetry is a significant player. It is used by national mapping agencies, regional mapping authority, the transport department, and business mapping businesses.
This is the type of software that experts rely on for the processing of large amounts of data. IMAGINE Photogrammetry enhances productivity with state-of-the-art algorithms of photogrammetric satellite and image processing.
- The algorithm of this software of professional photogrammetry is able to automatically produce high-quality point clouds.
- It integrates well with programs like the Hexagon Stereo Analyst and Erdas Engine.
- The program provides a set of instruments intended to carry out on-the-fly geospatial analysis information, as part of the Producer suite.
- You can extract 3D point clouds with Semi-Global Matching from Photogrammetric Data.
By contacting the vendor, you can get the pricing information of this software with ease.