Photo booth software is a huge investment. As, it builds your reputation, enhances the brand image and eventually increase your company profits.
Basically, this photo booth software allows you to take photographs and videos with multiple background images.
In the meantime, it is compiled with incredible features to enhance the picture booth such as video slow motion, filters, removal of green screens, animated & boomerang GIFs, hashtags printing all you can do at one place.
This is the ideal post for you if you run a photo booth, we will take a look at the most advanced picture booth tools and assist you in selecting the best software for your requirements.
Photo Booth Software
1. Photo Booth
The most popular photo and mirror booth software for DSLR & webcam with features like photos, videos, filters, GIFs and social media uploads. It has a green screen removal feature, so the user can easily edit the background of any picture.
- Photo Booth allows visitors to upload and share photos/videos on their social media accounts. Here, you can also generate new social media kiosks.
- This software allows hashtag printing which lets you to print photos with Instagram & Twitter hashtag print stations & slideshows.
- Create your own booth with the most interactive software on the market. Draw virtual props and stickers on the screen with drag & drop.
- Create digital guest books with photos, videos and leave your hosts with customized messages by signing in on the screen right.
Buy this software at a cost-effective price of $299.
Automate your workflow between capture and print. Hook your camera, begin a session and it's all completely automated. Customize prints with the built-in template editor, text graphics and logo, without any Photoshop experience. Fit your GIFs and videos with animated overlays.
- Delete the background green screen automatically and add any pictures that transport your customers worldwide.
- Let your guests share their prints, original photos + GIFs over email, SMS, Twitter, and QR Codes.
- The customers select impacts to add or automatically upload their pictures. Using Photoshop actions or other third party software you may also apply custom post-processing.
- Built for touch screens, you can use touch monitors and the tablets. All user capabilities can be operated without the need of a keyboard or mouse from a touch screen.
- Standard Edition: But this plan at $59.99 which empowers with the customizable prints, GIFs + Videos.
- Professional Edition: Get this plan at $159.99 which includes green screen, Facebook pages custom paper sizes.
3. Simple Booth
Simple Booth's greatest benefit is its capacity to operate with an iPad using a simple application and hardware. Depending on your needs, there are distinct applications. You have individual plans for private or commercial reasons.
- Simple Booth photos live in galleries that promote the exchange and participation after the event has ended.
- In the context of your gallery, visitors will receive a link to their picture and will be encouraged to share information and see more pictures.
- Simple Booth makes placing your stamp on all parts of the photo booth experience easy. Starting when customers see the booth when their friends see it shared online, strengthen your brand.
- It also lets you write down the material of the outgoing email and text message to your guest's photos.
To know the pricing details, contact to the website owner.
RightBooth has all the features you need to design a solution for any type of event or social gathering. It is the ultimate software solution for photo booths, video booths and information kiosks.
Let your users record videos, take photos, record karaokes, type text messages, conduct Question and Answer sessions, read and interact with information screens, browse web pages and watch slideshows.
Run RightBooth on any Windows PC, laptop or graphics tablet. Use webcams, DSLR cameras, phones and tablets to capture photos and record videos using any microphone. Control your solution with a mouse, keyboard, touchscreen and USB buttons. Or use Voice Commands for total hands free control.
- Complete design flexibility
- Draw and Overlay images on photos and videos
- Add photo filters and green screen removal
- Face detection and face props, including SnapChat filters.
- Create animated photo GIFs
- Professional photo printing
- Present your design on up to 4 monitors from one PC controlling up to 4 cameras
- Add a fully integrated web browser into your event screens
- Amazing animations and screen transitions
- Control external equipment
- Email photos and videos and upload them to cloud storage and websites
- Supports multiple languages
Prices starting from $40
5. Smiletronic Studio
Smiletronic Studio is software that used for a photo booth operation. With this universal software, Smiletronic offers all Photobooth operators a solution with fully integrated cloud connectivity.
They have continuously developed it over the last years and have now reached a form that allows them to manage multiple, simultaneous events with no issues.
Further, the software menu allows you to make all necessary adjustments, even on the integrated PC, without having the need to exit or minimize the software window. It is a professional approach to the photo booth business.
- Multiple Event Configuration
- Multilingual UI and Administrator Menu
- Fully Integrated Cash Register with Connection to German and Austrian Finance Dept.
- Multi-Screen Function
- Multi Printer Function
- Contour Cut
- Payment function: Card, Credit card, NFC, Notes and Coins, Voucher, Chip
- Revenue Manager and Reporting
- Integrated Web-Based Online Designer
- Form Builder
- Remote Control via Mobile Phone – no App Install Needed – QR Code
- Send Images via QR Code in the Photo Station
- Community: Get this plan at 50€.
- Standard: It costs you 340€.
- Professional: Purchase this plan at €400.
- Cash operator: This plan will cost you 250€.