A unique password for each site and service that you subscribe to online is one of the best ways of securing yourself online. It is difficult to remember them all, but if you had decent password management software, you wouldn’t need to worry about that.
Moreover, an online password management tool provides you with convenience and will help you to build better passwords, thereby making your online existence less vulnerable to password-based attacks.
Although there are various software available out there, we have scanned the internet and compiled a list of the top 3 best password management software that can help you create, store and auto-fill unique passwords for your accounts.
Password Management Software
Dashlane is one of the strongest and most versatile software for password management. The service offers strong form fulfillment functions and the capacity to store nearly any type of information safely.
- With Dashlane's built-in Password Generator, you can generate and store unique and complicated passwords in just a single click.
- It scans the internet for leaked or stolen private information and notifies you immediately if your data is found where it doesn't belong, so you can take necessary action quickly.
- Encrypts your internet activities on unsecured WiFi and other networks to maintain your data secure and confidential.
- Exchange credentials of your account with your friends, family, and colleagues without ever revealing your password.
You can manage up to 50 passwords and autofill all your personal data on any device, free for life. And for unlimited passwords on unlimited devices, you can buy its plan at $3.33/month.
LastPass is a cloud-based software for personal and business use. It's a simple solution with all the characteristics needed to manage and protect your password, and all these functions are performed correctly. Furthermore, it has an intuitive and user-friendly interface that works well with several browsers and devices.
- Your system stores login, email, credit card, and Wi-Fi passwords data, which you are able to synchronize with your devices.
- Your profile will fill all your payment and shipping details for you when you're going to make a purchase.
- You can create long, randomized passwords that protect against hacking with the help of its built-in password generator.
- Allow families and trustworthy colleagues to access your LastPass account in an emergency or crisis.
It offers various SMB and enterprise pricing plans for users including a basic and free option for single users. The minimum cost is $2.89 per month.
3. Keeper Security
Keeper is a cloud-based solution for business security that provides multi-tenant password administration and safe storage of file systems. It provides a "zero-knowledge" safety function that enables customers only with access to the data stored on the device and safety cabinet of the Keeper cloud.
- Business clients have access to customer support 24/7 and exclusive training by specialized service providers.
- Users can develop password policies and track password compliance with their dashboards, reporting, auditing, and notifications.
- It is compatible with desktop computers and mobile devices and offers a mobile security and data loss prevention approach.
- The system uses 256-bit AES encryption, PBKDF2 key generation, perfect forward secrecy, and two-factor authentication.
Keeper Security offers various pricing packages that starts from $2.62 per month.