In simple words, overclocking is the process to enhance the speed of CPU.
Overclocking software is probably the best way to tailor your PC to its results with the energy, core, voltage, storage configurations and other values in your processor, RAM and motherboard.
The great thing about overclocking is that it accelerates both the game parts and intensive processor functions such as transcoding and imaging.
We have searched some of the best overclocking software, and here are top selections.
1. AMD OverDrive
This Overclocking Software can be easily downloaded from your Windows 10 and is compatible with the AMD processors. It provides you with a CPU status in real time. It's simple to use and very user-friendly. The velocity and voltage of your CPU can be adjusted according to your needs.
- It also enables you to perform stability tests once you have overclocked your system to understand how it works.
- This software allows you to adjust processor, hyper transportation and memory clocks, busses, multipliers, and voltages.
- The clock speed of the HT link is determined in the multiplier. HT Link multiplier's maximum value is x13, and the CPU NB multiplier value can't be exceeded.
AMD OverDrive allows you to download and use the latest version is free of cost.
2. MSI Afterburner
This is the most popular and best-known Intel CPU overclocking software and graphics card overclocking tool in the world that allows you to control graphic cards completely. In addition to customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recorders, MSI provides a detailed overview of your hardware.
- Its hardware monitor, which forms part of its interface and efficiently tracks the output of your device, and displays frame rates during gaming and other things.
- Additional characteristics include triple overvoltage, which allows you to regulate the center memory and the PLL voltage accuracy.
- Furthermore, you can monitor the impact on gameplay of overclocking environments by using an on-screen FPS counter with real-time information on the results of your system.
- Some extended features of MSI, you will get 64-bit assistance, custom user skin support, multilingual support and a benchmark tool by Kombustor.
All the features and functionalities of MSI Afterburner is completely free to use.
3. SAPPHIRE TriXX
SAPPHIRE TriXX enables you to maximize your card performance to save your favorite games custom configurations. A simple interface allows you to dynamically tweak the fan speeds of your card and find out what you might want to read of your card.
- Whether you're new to overclocking or old, it's simple and, more importantly, secured by the strong tools.
- The software package of TriXX provides you the authority to alter the clock and voltage of the GPU and the memory clock.
- This system includes a versatile system of fan control equipment in Sapphire overclocking suite. You can alter the fan velocity between the best automatic environment with one click.
- A vast array of LED controls is available in TriXX. You can alter intensity and color by hand, automatically modify or randomize it by selecting from an enormous range of colors.
This software is completely free to download and use.