In this crowdy world, hiring the appropriate tutor/instructor for the student is a challenging task. But, online tutoring services are a handy and popular solution for both the students and also for the tutors. As it provides flexibility for both. Since it connects the students to a global network of experts in a variety of subjects. Using these platforms, the tutor can also deliver their knowledge virtually with ease to save a lot of time and money.
Though tutoring online may be more efficient and convenient, but, it’s not that much easier task. As there is a variety of online tutoring software available in the market, it turns difficult to make an informed decision about the best-suited software for your online tutorial business.
To make your selection process simple and easy to carry forward, we’ve compiled a list of top online tutorial software. As a result, we provide the 3 best online tutorial software in this article:
Online Tutoring Software
WizIQ is a powerful and most trustworthy cloud-based course builder tool for businesses like online classes, virtual learning, etc. Also, it provides all the necessary features needed to shift your tutoring business online. To operate this software, you don’t require any coding knowledge. Along with this, you need not require any additional software extension, as it consists of several useful built-in features. This online tutoring software supports all kind of file formats like audio, video, PDF, HTML, etc. You can use its pre-built online tutorial styles to create classes easily. You can effortlessly create classes and host them online. Also, The site supports nine different types of online test preparation styles.
- WizIQ allows you to manage your virtual classroom. Using HD video conferencing, you can easily connect with your distance students.
- It also provides an online whiteboard and real-time communications functionality.
- Using course and class analytics, it allows you to keep records of your teaching performance and your student’s progress.
- It provides an eCommerce platform where you can sell your online courses with the help of different payment gateways.
- With this software, you can build multimedia tests in different formats to evaluate the performance of your e-learners.
- It generates automated reports and allows your learners to download reports in CSV format.
This software provides a 14 day fully functional trial version available for free. You can try this and find whether this software matches your business needs or not. For the paid plans, kindly contact the vendor to get informed about it.
TutorCrunche is a brilliant tutoring management software which is best suited for both small and large online tutorial businesses. It provides several functions which will help you to run your online teaching business with ease. It provides features like various payment gateways, schedule classes, email marketing management, etc. You can use TutorCruncher to massively simplify your tutoring company's operations.
- As its system is hosted with Heroku on Amazon AWS, hence, it provides a very secure platform for your tutor business.
- TutorCruncher Socket makes your website SEO friendly. Hence, your users can browse your tutors can enquire about your services quite easily.
- Using TutorCruncher's cloud-based system, you can use any device very safely and securely.
- Online tutoring software also allows you to recruit new tutors from your own site. Because it permits you to add your own tutor recruitment link to your website.
This service provides both free as well as paid plans for you.
- This software provides a 14 day fully functional trial version.
- Pay as you go: If you are a new bird in this field then this plan suits you best. You just need to pay $12/month + 0.8% of revenue for this plan. It provides all platform features and a 3 months free chat support for your site.
- Startup: This plan is best suited for medium-size businesses. For this plan, you just need to pay $50/month + 0.5% of revenue. Also, it renders all platform features, free training and a 3 months free phone support.
- Enterprise: This plan is best suited for large companies. For this plan, you need to pay $750/month. Apart from this, it offers all platform features, free training, personal account manager, custom domain option, multiple branches and many more.
Teachworks is a cloud-based coaching management software solution intended to automate the key processes for teaching companies, schools and tutoring institutes. It provides the ability to manage students, teachers, scheduling, billing, payroll and more. This software helps you to manage your business of all sizes with less effort. Eventually, it helps you to scale your business. Apart from this, it also renders several useful features which we mentioned below.
- As you know its tough to achieve coordinated schedules in between multiple teachers, students, and locations. Teachworks supports several features like teacher availability, multiple calendar views & filters, quick & easy scheduling, spot scheduling conflicts, booking lessons from your website, etc. All these component simplifies scheduling and warrants that everyone is on the same page.
- For any teaching organization, communication is a crucial part. Teachworks provides several packages like personal, online user accounts, automatic email reminders to improve attendance, provide feedback with lesson notes, automatic SMS lesson reminders. All these packages help you to establish proper communication between the teachers, students, and parents.
- It streamlines & automates your invoicing, payments and payroll, giving you more time to focus on other areas of your business.
- Additionally, it is compatible with several software and services like Stripe, QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, MailChimp and many more.
- With Techworks, you can extend your brand with its white-labeling options including your logo, company name, and custom subdomain.
Teachworks provides 3 paid plans and one free plan for you. Each plan includes 21 days of a free trial.
- Starter: For this, plan you just need to pay $15 per month. With this plan, you get a 21-day free trial, unlimited students, teachers, user accounts, emails, customer support, cancel any time, all add-ons & integrations (excluding API)
- Growth: For this plan, you just need to pay $45 per month. Along with all the above-mentioned features, you also get the Teachworks API Access feature.
- Premium: You can buy this plan at $175 per month and experience all the above-mentioned features. It also includes the first 5 branch accounts.
Groupworld is an advanced web conferencing and online whiteboard platform that can be embedded in your own website. It works on all web browsers with no downloads required, including iPad, iPhone and Android. Users draw together on an online whiteboard, and can see and hear each other if they have a microphone and webcam. Other features include screen sharing, collaborative text editing and YouTube video sharing. Sessions can be optionally recorded and automatically uploaded to Vimeo or Google Drive.
Can be used as a fully managed "cloud" solution, or can be self-hosted on your own server.
Groupworld is used by many schools, universities and online tutoring companies for distance learning and online tutoring.
- Online whiteboard and text chat.
- Audio/video conferencing.
- Screen sharing.
- YouTube video sharing.
- A collaborative text editor.
- Optional session recording with automatic upload to Vimeo, Google Drive or Amazon S3 (25 user and higher licenses).
- It can be embedded into your own website.
- Rich API.
- US$24.99/month for 10 simultaneous users.
- US$49.99/month for 25 simultaneous users.
- US$999 one-time fee for 25-user self-hosted enterprise license.
Having software that solves your major problem is always the choice of everyone. CoachAccountable is the same software that allows so many features to their customers like online scheduling, etc. This software has the ability to safely monitor clients' coaching engagements and action plans. One of the basic advantages of this tool is having a simple interface, anyone can easily use it. This is an extraordinary tool in the list of online tutoring software.
- It can be customized easily without any kind of trouble.
- This software not just provides coaching classes but also manages your entire organization.
- Using this software you can provide complicated programs into courses and groups.
- It also provides appointments and activity management with reminders.
- You can track your progress and history with engagement of the audience using analytics.
The pricing starts with the starter pack at the cost of $20/month for 2 clients. Apart from this, it provides 5 level of pricing plan from $40/month for 5 clients to $400/month for 100 clients.
Yo!Coach is a solution to launch a successful online learning platform. With features like live video interaction, location-based time scheduling, multilingual and multi-currency, reviews/ratings, this turnkey solution is ideal for your eLearning business like Verbling and Lessonface. Further, Yo!Coach has powerful admin/teacher dashboards and comes with lifetime ownership. The solution has fully secure payment gateways integrated into it offering hassle-free transactions and accomplishing your ROI goals. Yo!Coach comes with the right set of features and functionality that redefine the way of learning and ensure an interactive experience between the teachers and students. With 1 year of free technical support, Yo!Coach makes sure to be the one-stop solution for the entrepreneurs.
- Yo!Coach allows the students to search for the teachers using keywords and view the search results as per the searched criteria. Besides this, students can also filter the search by price, skills, gender, location, popularity, etc.
- The platform allows the students to have 30 minutes of free trial sessions with the teachers initially to have a better understanding of the teachers.
- Yo!Coach provides a common workspace for the teachers and students where teachers can upload course-related files (doc/pdf) allowing the students to download them.
Based on the goals and requirements, Yo!Coach has 2 plans:
- GoQuick Package: This package costs $2999 with a fully owned license and can be delivered within 3-4 working days.
- Go Custom Package: This package costs around $7999 which will have a custom responsive design. It comes with a fully owned license and can be delivered in 30-60 business days.
Fusion Tutoring Platform is a lean online solution that acts as both a video conferencing tool and an LMS/VLE, aimed at small to large tutoring organizations as well as schools who wish to continue online learning during shutdown or evening classes. The product has been designed by My Learning UK Ltd, a team with 11+ years of experience in the Education sector, providing LMS/VLE solutions globally to high enterprise and small organizations a-like including groups such as GEMs Education, Sherbourne Qatar, Newton International, South Gloucestershire Early Years Partnership, Belmont, South Devon UTC and many more.
Fusion Tutoring Platform is a redefined and well-tested Virtual Learning Platform geared to satisfy the new online-only demand of one-to-one and group lessons.
- Virtual Classrooms provide a built-in Video Conferencing solution (no third-party downloads)
- Set and grade homework using the homework planner.
- Multi-lingual capabilities allow each user to select from 100+ languages with secondary-language support.
- A build-in Content Library connects with 50+ content providers encourage Single-Sign-on access
- Fusion can be used in “Button” mode for younger children or classic “Dashboard” mode for older children and adults.
- Access Fusion from any device with internet access
- Integrated support with popular cloud services
- Create documents, quizzes, forms online from a single platform.
The pricing of the software is started at 10 Euro. For more details, you can contact the sales team.
Here, we’ve mentioned the 3 best online tutorial software 2019 and getting started with them is pretty simple. All the above-listed software are highly popular and up to the mark. According to the size of your business and niche, you can select the one that fulfills your requirements best. We would recommend to go for a free trial to get a clear idea about each service before settling for one. If you find a suitable platform might be right for you, then don’t hesitate to schedule a live demo at your earliest convenience.