Online proofing is a convenient method for web designers, photographers, marketing agencies, video production companies, etc. to automate the entire system of review & approval of work online. This approach saves time in the purchasing process and also improves the customer buying experience.
In a view of this, online proofing software helps you and your brand clients to use review and approval system collaboratively for sharing and collecting feedback in real-time. After collecting actionable feedbacks on different projects your team can review and approve the feedbacks as per the requirements.
It also offers a version history and comparison of creative projects along with flows of comments and discussions to guarantee that all the feedback are acknowledged and considered toward the finished product.
In this article, we have gathered some of the best and recognized online proofing tools that enable you to work together with your clients in real time.
Clarizen online proofing platform helps you to streamline the review & approval process of your business and to create digital content like text, image, audio, video, etc. in order to deliver projects faster.
- This software enables you to manage proofs, reviewers, approvers and also create proofing rules to approve feedbacks.
- You can share your past and current workspace highlights progress with the team and decides what needs to be done next.
- With this software, you can allow your team to work together and get complete visibility of each other’s work via an intuitive dashboard.
- It provides you a 360° view of your all resources, schedules, and tasks with full context & real-time insights.
You can use the 30 days free trial plan of Clarizen software and for other paid plans you can request a quote to the vendor.
Wrike online proofing software uses evidence and visual marking instruments to allow stakeholders to produce clear, cooperative feedback and also allow creatives to take action on it. With this, you can visually mark up images, videos, PDFs, Word documents, & PowerPoints for easy edits and fast approvals.
- This software centralizes all of your feedback in one place and eliminates the possibility of duplicating or conflicting changes across multiple documents.
- Wrike’s online testing tool makes it possible for both inner & external stakeholders to cooperate efficiently and share feedback that shapes top-notch creative materials.
- With this software, you can make your feedbacks visually effective by highlighting text, clicking on images, or selecting time markers to leave clear & contextual comments.
- It facilitates you to view feedback and make modifications without switching tabs or tools and saves your time.
This software comprises a free trial as well as different paid plans in which the basic plan will cost you around $9.80 per month. Also, for acquiring its advance plans you can contact the sales team.
Ziflow online proofing software helps to deliver marketing programs and projects more quickly by streamlining the review and approval processes of creative content. Additionally, it helps you and your team to first see the important reviews which need to be evaluated.
- This software makes your collaboration system user-friendly so that, reviewers can easily see & reply to each other’s comments, avoid duplication, resolve questions, etc.
- Ziflow can automate your several manual marketing tasks and relieving your creative and production teams to focus on high-value, high impact work.
- With this software, you can share proofs with your customers and ask them to authenticate all the proofs before accessing them.
- In addition to this, it comes with inbuilt workflow templates that help you to automate the complete proof creation and distribution process.
This software comes with various premium plans in which the starting plan has a price of $10 per month. Also, you will get free trials with all of its paid plans.
Filestage is a content proofing tool that makes it simple for creative teams to invite stakeholders to review their work in real-time.
In a matter of minutes, reviewers can comment directly onto all file types. An integrated to-do list automatically generates tasks based on those comments, making sure creative professionals never miss a piece of valuable feedback.
Filestage also makes version control a breeze, so every stakeholder can see how a project has evolved. A clear approval
- In-context comments on any file type
- Real-time collaboration on files
- Stakeholders can comment without registering
- Clear version control functionality
- The ability to create annotations for visual feedback
- An integrated to-do list
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Secure 256-bit SSL encryption
- Starter: $99/month – offers 15 active projects, basic project structure, and 100 GB of secure storage.
- Pro: $249/month – offers 50 active projects, advanced project structure, and 400 GB of secure storage.
- Enterprise: Flexible – offers more projects, more storage, and a range of advanced features.