Online proofing is a convenient method for web designers, photographers, marketing agencies, video production companies, etc. to automate the entire system of review & approval of work online. This approach saves time in the purchasing process and also improves the customer buying experience.
In a view of this, online proofing software helps you and your brand clients to use review and approval system collaboratively for sharing and collecting feedback in real-time. After collecting actionable feedbacks on different projects your team can review and approve the feedbacks as per the requirements.
It also offers a version history and comparison of creative projects along with flows of comments and discussions to guarantee that all the feedback are acknowledged and considered toward the finished product.
In this article, we have gathered some of the best and recognized online proofing tools that enable you to work together with your clients in real time.
Online Proofing Software
Clarizen online proofing platform helps you to streamline the review & approval process of your business and to create digital content like text, image, audio, video, etc. in order to deliver projects faster.
- This software enables you to manage proofs, reviewers, approvers and also create proofing rules to approve feedbacks.
- You can share your past and current workspace highlights progress with the team and decides what needs to be done next.
- With this software, you can allow your team to work together and get complete visibility of each other’s work via an intuitive dashboard.
- It provides you a 360° view of your all resources, schedules, and tasks with full context & real-time insights.
You can use the 30 days free trial plan of Clarizen software and for other paid plans you can request a quote to the vendor.
Wrike online proofing software uses evidence and visual marking instruments to allow stakeholders to produce clear, cooperative feedback and also allow creatives to take action on it. With this, you can visually mark up images, videos, PDFs, Word documents, & PowerPoints for easy edits and fast approvals.
- This software centralizes all of your feedback in one place and eliminates the possibility of duplicating or conflicting changes across multiple documents.
- Wrike’s online testing tool makes it possible for both inner & external stakeholders to cooperate efficiently and share feedback that shapes top-notch creative materials.
- With this software, you can make your feedbacks visually effective by highlighting text, clicking on images, or selecting time markers to leave clear & contextual comments.
- It facilitates you to view feedback and make modifications without switching tabs or tools and saves your time.
This software comprises a free trial as well as different paid plans in which the basic plan will cost you around $9.80 per month. Also, for acquiring its advance plans you can contact the sales team.
Ziflow online proofing software helps to deliver marketing programs and projects more quickly by streamlining the review and approval processes of creative content. Additionally, it helps you and your team to first see the important reviews which need to be evaluated.
- This software makes your collaboration system user-friendly so that, reviewers can easily see & reply to each other’s comments, avoid duplication, resolve questions, etc.
- Ziflow can automate your several manual marketing tasks and relieving your creative and production teams to focus on high-value, high impact work.
- With this software, you can share proofs with your customers and ask them to authenticate all the proofs before accessing them.
- In addition to this, it comes with inbuilt workflow templates that help you to automate the complete proof creation and distribution process.
This software comes with various premium plans in which the starting plan has a price of $10 per month. Also, you will get free trials with all of its paid plans.
Filestage is a content proofing tool that makes it simple for creative teams to invite stakeholders to review their work in real-time.
In a matter of minutes, reviewers can comment directly onto all file types. An integrated to-do list automatically generates tasks based on those comments, making sure creative professionals never miss a piece of valuable feedback.
Filestage also makes version control a breeze, so every stakeholder can see how a project has evolved. A clear approval
- In-context comments on any file type
- Real-time collaboration on files
- Stakeholders can comment without registering
- Clear version control functionality
- The ability to create annotations for visual feedback
- An integrated to-do list
- Compatible with mobile devices
- Secure 256-bit SSL encryption
- Starter: $99/month – offers 15 active projects, basic project structure, and 100 GB of secure storage.
- Pro: $249/month – offers 50 active projects, advanced project structure, and 400 GB of secure storage.
- Enterprise: Flexible – offers more projects, more storage, and a range of advanced features.
GoVisually is an online platform to help designers and organizations manage design feedback & revisions with simple visual collaboration tools. At GoVisually creative teams can collaborate with their team members and external clients without the trouble of email back and forths, tracking every single activity in one place. We built GoVisually to bring team members and clients content on the same page for better, faster design proofing.
Designs go through multiple iterations. GoVisually allows you to organize all your design revisions with ease. What's more, unlimited designs, revisions and collaborators for all projects!
- Your creative assets in the same place, perfectly organized and visually rich.
- Get reviews and feedback from clients or team members.
- Track all previous revisions of a design.
- Get Approvals, with one single click, dead simple.
- Set deadlines for client review and send notifications on updates and reminders.
- Connect your projects with 1000s of apps with Zapier.
- Solo: It is best for freelancers or a single user in which he can complete 10 projects at the cost of $20/month.
- Team: At the cost of $10/user/month, this plan is best for a team in which you get the features of custom branding and email marketing.
PageProof is an online review and approval solution that makes gathering feedback and approvals of anything and everything simple. In fact, you can easily review artwork, PDFs, brochures, video, audio, presentations, documents, websites, web banners, 3D content, email marketing campaigns, and more.
Collaboration is made simple by creating a clear circle of feedback. No more sifting through emails of changes requests, feedback, and opinions. Streamline your proofing process. Enjoy smart features, secure workflows, seamless integrations that result in faster approvals.
PageProof aims to delight. We provide a smarter way to review.
- Your reviewers all use the red pen to leave comments on the same file, in real-time – placing comments directly on top of your creative.
- No installs needed – all you need is a modern browser.
- Smart compare feature available between versions making it easy to identify differences.
- Route your proof via a workflow that can be created to mirror your internal sign-off process.
- Adobe CC add-on lets you create proofs directly from Adobe CC, and bring in to-dos layered over your creative files.
- Reviewers – Free accounts for all reviewers adding comments and approving proofs. Contact sales team for pricing details.
- Team – Perfect for a team sending out proofs. No per-user pricing. No storage limits. The cost of this plan is $199/month only.
- Enterprise – Enjoy multiple email domains with optional external freelancers. Contact sales team for pricing details.
7. Approval Studio
Approval Studio is an artwork approval software. It helps to streamline the proofing process and reduce time/costs spent on the projects. Furthermore, the tool may be used both externally and internally.
This software is an excellent solution for design agencies, big companies, and individuals. Many clients are not precisely from the design sphere but have an artwork proofing stage at their workflow.
When purchasing a subscription, you receive a product that is constantly growing and developing. Approval Studio presents new features every month, which users highly anticipate. Among the biggest ones, we can outline collaboration with Slack and Adobe plugin.
Do not hesitate to improve your artwork approval process with Approval Studio!
- This software has four comparison modes of the review tool.
- In addition, the tool offers seven interface languages.
- It has efficient reporting and project management.
- Approval Studio allows to proof artworks without registration.
- This software has many options for app collaboration, such as Slack or Adobe.
- With Approval Studio, you get the top features that will improve your artwork approval process.
Approval Studio offers simple and reasonable pricing options.
- Lite Pack – $35/month
- Pro Pack – $240/month
- Enterprise – $3999/ year (discussed individually)