The online CRM software is a powerful tool that helps companies manage their customer relationships in a streamlined manner. It assists you in building a customer-centric database, so salespeople, management and other team members can easily access this data, understand customer needs and plan better strategies.
The main objective of online CRM software is to empower marketing teams, so they can identify and target best leads, manage marketing campaigns effectively and generate quality leads for their business. Moreover, it helps you with better contact organization, sales reporting, and customer segmentation. With every business’s growth, there comes the need for modernized processes and improved organizational skills. That is why we research the best CRM software of 2020.
Online Crm Software
1. Apptivo Software
Apptivo is a cloud-based software solution deliberately designed for small businesses, so as to help them manage various workflows. Apptivo’s CRM applications provide a wide range of modules for lead management, contact management, customer service ticket management and opportunity management with responsive dashboards. Moreover, it can systematically manage your marketing and sales pipelines whilst providing a 360-degree view into your leads and customers. Users can access everything from their iOS and Android devices and even integrate it with G Suite and Office365. Apptivo is one of the best choices for companies looking for a CRM system that has customizable solutions. Additionally, it has a user-friendly interface that provides impressive elements such as advanced search option, reporting system, and saved views display.
- This CRM software lets you customize the master layout of the application as per your requirement. Moreover, create or remove fields, custom views, secure sections of fields and perform advanced searches across your CRM data.
- It provides import leads in bulk with the help of CSV import to save lots of time. Also, embed forms in your website to capture information and generate leads automatically.
- Share and sync your business contact or customer information such as email, phone, etc. between Google account and Apptivo automatically. Additionally, users can even sync tasks and appointments between Google account and Apptivo to save time.
- The sales tracking feature lets you track and analyze your individual sales executive’s and teams’ performance. This also helps track your sales activities via an analysis report to plan better sales strategies.
- Starter Plan: This plan comes at free of cost. It includes basic features such as 3 users, contact sharing, standard support, standard reports, and storage capacity of 500 MB/business.
- Premium Plan: It comes at an effective cost of $8/month for per-user billed annually. It includes 1000 mass emails/user, 3GB storage per user, 2000 API calls, third-party services integration, and Standard Support.
- Ultimate Plan: Buy this plan at $20/month for per-user billed annually. It includes impressive features such as 10GB storage per user, 3000 emails/user, 20000 API calls, priority support, and third-party services integration.
- Enterprise Plan: It has a dedicated instance, 5000 emails/user, white labeling, custom integration, SLA support + account manager. Pricing for this plan is not mentioned by the vendor, users need to contact the representatives for the same.
2. Salesmate Software
Salesmate is a web-based CRM solution that integrates various functionalities for business automation, sales management, and business acceleration. It is ideally designed for small and mid-sized businesses to help them generate more leads and manage sales pipelines in an efficient manner. Using this software, sales managers can track new leads, distribute them effectively amongst sales agents, delegate follow-ups and monitor conversions closely. Furthermore, the real-time pipeline board in Salesmate will show an ongoing status of every lead along with meaningful sales performance insights. Not just that, sales teams can also have multi-channel communication with leads and customers via calls, emails, notes, social media and more.
- With this online CRM software, you can easily create multiple pipelines for various product lines as per your business’s requirements.
- It lets you easily manage and monitor all email interactions with leads and customers from a single platform of Salesmate. This software also features automatic feedback and follow up emails system to boost business growth.
- Salesmate incorporates built-in phone system with SMS to instantly make or receive sales calls within the CRM system itself. You can easily streamline all your call activities such as call recording, texts, voicemails, etc. in a single place. You can even send bulk SMS to a segmented list of contacts.
- With mobile-friendly sales tool, you can have 24x7 access to crucial data, respond to queries on-the-go and instantly analyze sales data.
- You can get visual sales reports and see how your sales pipeline is progressing. Easily track daily, weekly, monthly or yearly performance by creating custom reports or modifying predefined reports.
- Free Plan: Salesmate comes with a free 15-day trial plan.
- Starter Plan: Buy this plan at $12 per user/month or billed annually. This plan includes contact management, deal management, multiple pipeline management, 2GB/user file storage space, fixed security roles, etc. The starter plan is ideal for small teams.
- Growth Plan: This is suitable for growing teams. It is billed annually at $24 per user/month. It inherits all features of starter plan along with email scheduling, smart email reminders, email metrics, custom reports & dashboards, 5 GB/user file storage space, custom security roles, etc.
Infor CRM is a flexible CRM system that can manage customer relationships and customer information like a pro. It can capably manage your sales, marketing, and customer service activities as well as data across the entire organization. The best thing about Infor CRM is that it allows users to manage contacts, accounts, and opportunities right from their mobile devices and tablets.
Designed for small to mid-sized businesses, the Infor CRM mainly focuses on sales force automation, but also extends to campaign management, marketing automation, workflow automation, customer service & support and revenue tracking. It provides multiple deployment options such as cloud, hybrid, and on-premises plans.
- Infor CRM allows you to create information-driven customer profiles. It enables rich integration with business management apps and has collaborative tools to help your teams carry out tasks in a productive manner.
- Reporting and analytics apps provide a deeper evaluation of KPIs, so users can know the performance of business operations as well as teams. Sales productivity tools and rich customer profiles help you identify high-value opportunities and streamline all sales activities.
- Infor CRM has a powerful set of tools to maximize customer intelligence such as interactive dashboards, custom reports, timeline visualizations, proactive alerts and more.
- This online CRM software works with various ERP platforms to provide a robust and scalable framework for your business.
Infor CRM Cloud-based pricing starts at $65/user/month, billed annually. Infor has not published their pricing plans online. Furthermore, users need to contact their representatives for further pricing details.
4. Solid Performers CRM
Solid Performers CRM is a clean and easy to use CRM Solution available in the market which is capable of performing many functions required for business from lead/inquiry management till the conversion of lead to client, creating & sending a proposal, creating proforma invoice and invoice to a client, manage the payments received and receivable and many other tools which are required for managing your business in a highly productive and efficient way.
Our ultimate goal is to make startup as well as midsized companies also to use the CRM and organize their Business for their effective growth. Due to this reason, our cost is very minimal when compared with any other leading providers in the market.
-Lead Followup Management
-Client Followup management
-Lead to Client Conversion in One Click
-Proforma Invoice Management
-Custom Module Creation
It provides two plans, monthly and annually.
- INR 299/- per user per month
- INR 2999/- per user per year
ConvergeHub is a robust cloud-based CRM for small and medium-sized businesses that deliver on the original promise of a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) platform - a single integrated and affordable system for, Marketing, Sales, and Support, to build your business, manage your team, and better service all your customer relationships.
You get all baseline and advanced features built-in (no expensive al-la-cart add-ons needed and no expensive integration). It includes an interface that is proven much easier to use than high-end CRM solutions available in the marketplace. ConvergeHub also includes some of the most powerful marketing and business automation capabilities to automate your work, stay on top of your customers, and make more money - all at a price within reach.
- Marketing Automation – Easily broadcast your marketing messages via multiple channels such as SMS, Email, and Twitter. Generate more leads and attract more prospects for your marketing and sales team.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA) – Help to nurture your prospective leads, view their activity history and contacts, communications and interactions, manage your deals closely, and win more sales.
- Document Management and Collaboration – Find all your files and documents stored in a centralized repository and share them with external partners or internal members of your team. Help to keep track of all customer-related documents in one place.
- Customer Service Case Management – Quickly track and respond to all customer’s pain-points and questions. Provide world-class customer service and build happy and satisfied customer relationships.
- Project Management – Manage projects, tasks, milestones, and resources. Deliver all projects just-in-time and within reasonable budgets.
- Partner Management – Receive referrals and track your business partners, or refer relevant deals to partners for the fulfillment of the job. Work diligently with your partners to find more leads or win more deals.
- Reports and Dashboards – To view data of all departments generate custom Reports and Dashboards. Know how various departments in your company are performing.
- Invoicing and Payments – Generate invoices for your services and offerings and keep track of payments received. Manage your cash flow efficiently by getting paid on time.
- Third-Party Integrations – Integrate with QuickBooks, Gmail, DocuSign, Outlook, GoToMeeting, Google Calendar, Click to Call, Fax, Pie Sync, Zapier, and more. Includes all the features integrated with any other major CRM tool – but also permits you to integrate with best-of-class business growth applications to evade double entry.
- Customization – Create templates, custom fields, page layout, tabs, sales process, and workflow rules. It is a software solution that quickly adapts to suit the way you work in your business. Additionally, IT knowledge is not required.
- 360-degree Customer View – Find all your customer-related information in one place. Get better visibility, which boosts coordination among sales, marketing, customer service, and accounting departments and helps you to provide enhanced service to your customers.
- Automated Alert and Notification Rules – For Alerts and Notification reminders create intelligent rules. This makes sure that you never miss on your follow-ups, so that leads and prospective opportunities do not fall through the cracks.
- Context-Sensitive Help and Live-In-App Support – If you require any support, all modules have contact-sensitive (not just generic) help. Additionally, the software is integrated with the ConvergeHub support team. Ask a question within the software application and the Customer Service team of ConvergeHub will respond and show up within the product itself – providing unparalleled built-in support just-in-time when and where you need it.
- Starter Plan: $11 per user/month (Payable per Quarter) or $9 per user/month (Payable Annually)
- Pro Plan: $35 per user/month (Payable per Quarter) or $29 per user/month (Payable Annually)
- Premium Plan: $65 per user/month (Payable per Quarter) or $59 per user/month (Payable Annually)
- Industry Edition: Contact ConvergeHub representatives for pricing details.
A CRM manufactured solely for real estate companies that automate the total sales and marketing cycle and empowers your team to get more appointments/leads/booking with the least efforts. There are serious rivalry and complexities included, directly from lead thought to transformation stages. You need a CRM software that comprehends your procedures and your clients as well. Here's how specialized real estate CRM software like Sell.Do can have any kind of effect. At Sell.Do, we work to solve the business challenges looked by the real estate clients.
Sell.Do gives the intensity of automation technology to the real estate business that permits them to smooth out their marketing campaign performances and sales team productivity. Made solely to improve general customer relationship experience of the real estate industry, It brings promoting automation, post-sales, and advanced real estate CRM software in a single platform.
- Sales – Sell.Do is a real estate sales CRM software that will help you get detailed insights.
- Marketing – It is used to track all your real estate marketing campaigns in one place.
- Post-Sales – This CRM software manages leads, quotations, followups to customers.
For pricing details, you have to contact the sales team.
7. Intelligent CRM
Group FiO Offers intelligent CRM (iCRM). It is a cloud-based CRM software. it will help to Interact With Your Present, Past, and Future Customers.
Our intelligent CRM Unify customer profiles across any number of channels and easily transform data into actionable insights for a more personalized experience. Customer Data Platform, Customer Engagement Platform, Customer Data Platform, Customer Service Platform, Loyalty Management System, and ai intelekt. Our Intelligent CRM Specially made for the Retail and Financial services industries.
- Intelligently interact with your present, past, and future customers with FiO’s iCRM (Intelligent CRM).
- With iCRM you can automate your marketing processes by turning the customer information you have gathered into actionable marketing data and strategies.
- Using predictive analytics allows you to see the propensity for customers to open, click, and buy, thereby allowing you to choose the clump of customers for the campaign you are looking to run.
- The machine learning will constantly improve with time, becoming more and more accurate with each campaign and customer purchase.
- Making your CRM an intelligent solution will ensure that you are touching the right customer clumps with the right message, through the right channel.
For the details of pricing plans, you have to contact the sales team.