The online CRM software is a powerful tool that helps companies manage their customer relationships in a streamlined manner. It assists you in building a customer-centric database, so salespeople, management and other team members can easily access this data, understand customer needs and plan better strategies.
The main objective of online CRM software is to empower marketing teams, so they can identify and target best leads, manage marketing campaigns effectively and generate quality leads for their business. Moreover, it helps you with better contact organization, sales reporting, and customer segmentation. With every business’s growth, there comes the need for modernized processes and improved organizational skills. That is why we research the best CRM software of 2020.
1. Apptivo Software
Apptivo is a cloud-based software solution deliberately designed for small businesses, so as to help them manage various workflows. Apptivo’s CRM applications provide a wide range of modules for lead management, contact management, customer service ticket management and opportunity management with responsive dashboards. Moreover, it can systematically manage your marketing and sales pipelines whilst providing a 360-degree view into your leads and customers. Users can access everything from their iOS and Android devices and even integrate it with G Suite and Office365. Apptivo is one of the best choices for companies looking for a CRM system that has customizable solutions. Additionally, it has a user-friendly interface that provides impressive elements such as advanced search option, reporting system, and saved views display.
- This CRM software lets you customize the master layout of the application as per your requirement. Moreover, create or remove fields, custom views, secure sections of fields and perform advanced searches across your CRM data.
- It provides import leads in bulk with the help of CSV import to save lots of time. Also, embed forms in your website to capture information and generate leads automatically.
- Share and sync your business contact or customer information such as email, phone, etc. between Google account and Apptivo automatically. Additionally, users can even sync tasks and appointments between Google account and Apptivo to save time.
- The sales tracking feature lets you track and analyze your individual sales executive’s and teams’ performance. This also helps track your sales activities via an analysis report to plan better sales strategies.
- Starter Plan: This plan comes at free of cost. It includes basic features such as 3 users, contact sharing, standard support, standard reports, and storage capacity of 500 MB/business.
- Premium Plan: It comes at an effective cost of $8/month for per-user billed annually. It includes 1000 mass emails/user, 3GB storage per user, 2000 API calls, third-party services integration, and Standard Support.
- Ultimate Plan: Buy this plan at $20/month for per-user billed annually. It includes impressive features such as 10GB storage per user, 3000 emails/user, 20000 API calls, priority support, and third-party services integration.
- Enterprise Plan: It has a dedicated instance, 5000 emails/user, white labeling, custom integration, SLA support + account manager. Pricing for this plan is not mentioned by the vendor, users need to contact the representatives for the same.
2. Salesmate Software
Salesmate is a web-based CRM solution that integrates various functionalities for business automation, sales management, and business acceleration. It is ideally designed for small and mid-sized businesses to help them generate more leads and manage sales pipelines in an efficient manner. Using this software, sales managers can track new leads, distribute them effectively amongst sales agents, delegate follow-ups and monitor conversions closely. Furthermore, the real-time pipeline board in Salesmate will show an ongoing status of every lead along with meaningful sales performance insights. Not just that, sales teams can also have multi-channel communication with leads and customers via calls, emails, notes, social media and more.
- With this online CRM software, you can easily create multiple pipelines for various product lines as per your business’s requirements.
- It lets you easily manage and monitor all email interactions with leads and customers from a single platform of Salesmate. This software also features automatic feedback and follow up emails system to boost business growth.
- Salesmate incorporates built-in phone system with SMS to instantly make or receive sales calls within the CRM system itself. You can easily streamline all your call activities such as call recording, texts, voicemails, etc. in a single place. You can even send bulk SMS to a segmented list of contacts.
- With mobile-friendly sales tool, you can have 24x7 access to crucial data, respond to queries on-the-go and instantly analyze sales data.
- You can get visual sales reports and see how your sales pipeline is progressing. Easily track daily, weekly, monthly or yearly performance by creating custom reports or modifying predefined reports.
- Free Plan: Salesmate comes with a free 15-day trial plan.
- Starter Plan: Buy this plan at $12 per user/month or billed annually. This plan includes contact management, deal management, multiple pipeline management, 2GB/user file storage space, fixed security roles, etc. The starter plan is ideal for small teams.
- Growth Plan: This is suitable for growing teams. It is billed annually at $24 per user/month. It inherits all features of starter plan along with email scheduling, smart email reminders, email metrics, custom reports & dashboards, 5 GB/user file storage space, custom security roles, etc.
Infor CRM is a flexible CRM system that can manage customer relationships and customer information like a pro. It can capably manage your sales, marketing, and customer service activities as well as data across the entire organization. The best thing about Infor CRM is that it allows users to manage contacts, accounts, and opportunities right from their mobile devices and tablets.
Designed for small to mid-sized businesses, the Infor CRM mainly focuses on sales force automation, but also extends to campaign management, marketing automation, workflow automation, customer service & support and revenue tracking. It provides multiple deployment options such as cloud, hybrid, and on-premises plans.
- Infor CRM allows you to create information-driven customer profiles. It enables rich integration with business management apps and has collaborative tools to help your teams carry out tasks in a productive manner.
- Reporting and analytics apps provide a deeper evaluation of KPIs, so users can know the performance of business operations as well as teams. Sales productivity tools and rich customer profiles help you identify high-value opportunities and streamline all sales activities.
- Infor CRM has a powerful set of tools to maximize customer intelligence such as interactive dashboards, custom reports, timeline visualizations, proactive alerts and more.
- This online CRM software works with various ERP platforms to provide a robust and scalable framework for your business.
Infor CRM Cloud-based pricing starts at $65/user/month, billed annually. Infor has not published their pricing plans online. Furthermore, users need to contact their representatives for further pricing details.