Onboarding software offers employees a comfortable transfer for new employees. Employee onboarding software features a digital dashboard, which enables talent acquisition teams to communicate easily and monitor the progress of each hire. Some software even functions to provide a seamless transfer in the fresh jobs record between the company’s applicant tracking system and its performance management system.
Moreover, employee onboarding software reduces the risk of missing out on crucial steps in the process because it standardizes the plan for each new hire while allowing customization for specific job titles and employment levels.
Selecting a right onboard software is a herculean task for an organizations HR. Thus we have made this task easy, by selecting the best onboard software available across the internet.
BambooHR is an onboard software service that provides an all-in-one alternative for managing your workers. It can manage all elements of the employee life cycle and provide you with the exposure of staff through key factors such as maintenance and sales. Besides this, the onboarding software provides a user-friendly platform for small, growing businesses to relocate data from complex spreadsheets to a modern HR system.
- BambooHR helps you to guarantee an organized and effective onboard process that makes your business feel fantastic for the new staff.
- The software makes it easy to introduce new employees and new staff. It includes a customizable new-hire package and a Get To Know You email to show common interests and to make immediate connections.
- Additionally, it provides an electronic facility, making documents signing fast and painless for everyone.
- Further, it also supplies an employee database for the management in an organized, safe, HR database of all your crucial data.
BambooHR is available for a free trial. For more pricing details you can contact the vendor.
CakeHR is an onboard software that allows users to create an integrated attendance and attendance solution that monitors leaves, absences as well as holidays. Additionally, the software is fully web-based and can be accessed at any time from any desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet by employees, supervisors or managers.
- By using CakeHR, everyone can connect their database to view balance sheets, request time off, see which business data is missing and rapidly connect.
- It offers an easy to use interface for time sheet to modify and submit to a manager for permission.
- You can automate task assigning when new employees join the company smoothly using this onboarding software.
- Further, you can design and operate your own predefined reports when you need them.
- In addition, it provides an HR Dashboard that measures productivity, participation and lack rates. Further, it identifies their triggers and determines their effect on expenses by a proportion enhancement.
CakeHR is available for $6 per person per month. Further, you can select different modules and your price will change correspondingly.
Trainual is useful for growing businesses. This onboarding software centralizes processes and policies, automates onboarding and training and creates a basis to scale more rapidly. Additionally, it is ideal for small to medium-sized enterprises, which grow quickly and are keen to document systems and processes, they determine progression workflows and ensure consistent training at all times.
- Trainual is integrated with 1000 plus apps like Gusto, Rippling, Zapier, etc. You can connect Trainual to the apps you use every day to boost productivity.
- Using this onboarding software you can also embed videos, forms, & more using this software.
- In addition, you can retain skills and decrease turnover. You can further create and maintain employee skills with simple training.
- Moreover, you can search for keywords and topics in all training materials of your business to find any information or updates you need.
Trainual provides a free trial to its users. Further, there are paid plans also available with advanced features. These plans are discussed below:
- Pro - This costs $ 99 per month and is available for up to 25 customers.
- Premium - It is an intermediate plan costing $199 per month and is available for up to 100 employees.
- High Growth - This is the most advanced plan of all plans. It supports up to 250 employees and costs $349 per month.