Whether you run a startup or a company, it is too many things that can affect your services at once. This is why professional management software is always needed for you to glide smoothly through your daily work.
There are dedicated business or office management tools available in the market to meet distinct business needs. But if you begin failing at any stage these software can be real deal breakers.
We’ve compiled and categorized a list of the best software according to their purpose to help you navigate through a world of endless business management software.
Bitrix24 is a collaborative software with full management, communication, and collaboration tools. It provides you a uniform platform for files, projects, message, assignments, and contacts. You can use the platform immediately by simply signing up for an account and inviting your colleagues. Everyone in your group can monitor the duties and efficiently work together to advance the project through the Activity Stream.
- Set mandatory time for each employee to easily equip them with a personal calendar, process their annual leave and departure requests.
- Lets you create multiple sales funnels if you have several product lines or profit centers, with the unlimited sales pipeline.
- Enables you to manage tasks and projects of your office with Gantt Charts, checklists, etc, with ease.
- It comes with extensive intranet service functions that support all types of files such as wiki, photo galleries, and calendars.
The software enables you to experience all the feature at the price tag of $69/month or it offers a free trial option for users to explore.
Flowlu is a powerful, cloud-based business administration system that offers the tools to run a company effectively. It incorporates project management, sales, social cooperation, and CRM instruments for contemporary businesses in one-stop shape. The platform provides managers with a bird's eye view on everyday business in the company. All parts of the company can be easily monitored, from moment and client invoices to general expenses.
- Flowlu enables executives to easily track every component of the company, from moment and client invoices to general expenses.
- Allows you to set up all tools and reports from the same interface for every individual business.
- This software offers various features such as online messaging, finance, task & project management, CRM, billing, time tracker and calendar.
- It enables you to create and send invoices directly from the cloud to customers.
The software offers you a 14 days free trial plan that helps you to explore all the features added in it and after the trial plan, you can purchase it at $39/month.
3. Korea MTS
Office Management Software (OMS) is a specialized software that will help employers to review the period of the probation, salary information, vacation schedule, leave, etc. With the assistance of this software, you can also manage important records and overall expenditures.
It is a one-stop solution for the employer to monitor every person's duties. All sorts of problems linked to the project can be handled from anywhere easily in the future by using this software.
- You can manage employees, documents, payments & their leaves from the start to the end point.
- Create a holiday calendar, reports & manage any other details easily without any complications.
- Track your general & necessary expenses to maintain the sheets & invoices of your business.
- It offers instruments to plan and track your company initiatives and you can create charts to simplify the planning of your project.
To know the pricing plan & free trial of this software you need to contact the vendor.