Nowadays, occupational therapy providers require therapy management and billing software to optimize clinical and financial workflow. Whatever type of healthcare organization you belong, best featured occupational therapy results in improved revenue. You will capable to acquire the web-based practice management as well as medical billing software solution featured with SaaS technology.
Occupational therapy management software is simple and fast which is capable to integrate scheduling, documentation and financial applications. These features eliminate the need for exclusive interfaces and reduce the billing error possibility.
If you are looking for the best and top features of occupational therapy software, you have reached the best place. Look at the glimpse of top 3 best occupational therapy software with their features and pricing details—
Occupational Therapy Software
ClinicSource is essential for maintaining and managing your therapy clinic. There are many features in this that hold their base in the input of hundreds of professional physicians. Once you integrate this software into your management it will allow you to spend more time with the patients and less time filing paperwork. The inputs from professional therapists are helpful in creating the most efficient and occupational therapy management system today. It brings patient information to your fingertips.
- ClinicSource is cloud-based and allows you to use it from any online device, thus making it portable and efficient. The software increases productivity by integrating relevant patient therapy schedules, documents, and bills together.
- It offers an all-around and complete solution for organizing occupational therapy practices. There are numerous OT, templates and other therapy-based features available that help in organizing your documents and paperwork in order.
- Use a scoring grid to record patient progress. It helps with popular tests, including M-Fun, PDMS-2, QNST-3, and Beery VMI among others.
- This software is customizable for adult and pediatric therapists alike. It allows an easy flow of information from the other add-on systems, such as those essential for creating SOAP notes. This helps in creating reports faster.
- The automatic information flow works in streamlining all important aspects of occupational therapy. This includes scheduling therapy appointments, storing all patients and session information, and even helps with billing by creating accurate invoices.
- ClicinSouce is excellent for creating, recording, storing, altering and accessing sensitive patient information as well as any other details pertaining to their therapy. It offers professional therapists relief and allows them to focus their attention on the patient by streamlining the workflow and data.
ClinicSource is available on a subscription basis from the vendor. It is available for a cost of $61.95 for the first user per month. Every additional user subscription costs $30.95 per month (for full-time users) or at a cost of $10.95 per month (for part-time users and non-providers).
FOTO is another from the top and best occupational therapy management software. It helps with quality management, creating benchmark reports and adjusting risks. This medical management software is useful for professional and physiotherapist who provides effective information of patients in real-time. Moreover, it helps to increase your efficiency by helping you manage quality standard matrix in your therapy practice.
- Some of the best aspects of this occupational therapy software are helping with activity monitoring, patient records, assessments, appointment and scheduling management, practice management, treatment plans, billing and invoicing among others.
- Occupational therapists find useful features that help in organizing their practices to better standards. These include helping with patient registration, care plan management, patient scheduling, tracking patient progress, invoicing/billing, etc.
- Integrating FOTO into your clinical management system that helps in creating and meeting new benchmarks when it comes to providing satisfactory and successful therapy. The software uses a risk adjustment algorithm and predictive analysis technique that allows creating accurate benchmark reports.
- The software uses an innovative computing technique for testing and providing an accurate outcome of any function. This helps in better risk management, identifying and achieving the quality of practice goals and even adjusting the assessment questionnaire as per individual patients.
- FOTO helps practitioners by comparing and reporting on benchmarks related to the patients, clinic, therapists and the organization. This helps in enhancing patient engagement and in increasing clinical awareness of patients’ progress.
FOTO is available as a starter pack for $40 per month. The costs of advanced plans are available on request from the vendor’s official website.
WebPT therapy practice management system is intuitive and offers an online EMR solution. Its design helps clinical practitioners in scheduling appointments, completing documentation, billing and invoicing and for over-all efficient management of your occupational or physical therapy practice. This software offers a customizable solution to different types of therapists with built-in specific EMR features for each.
- It helps not only physical therapists but is also useful for other similar practices as well. Also, it is customizable and fit the requirement of the specific rehab technique.
- This software comes with a range of features that are helpful in specific rehab fields. As soon as you create an account as an occupational therapist, the WebPT system adds and updates the features of your clinical management system.
- WebPT for Occupational Therapy software system helps practitioners in integrating OT billing codes, cap-tracking for Medicare patients and in performing numerous OT tests.
- The software helps not only in organizing and managing the patient’s paperwork but it also helps in scheduling patient appointments and keeping detailed patient records in a clear way.
- WebPT software sticks a logo and name of your clinic on every document and page stored in your clinic management system. This not only helps with patient referrals but also helps in the subtle promotion of your clinic by other recipients.
WebPT is available through two plans the Standard Plan costs $90 per month while the cost of the Enterprise Plan varies as per individual client requirement. The cost of the Enterprise Plan is available on request at the vendor’s official website.