Non-profit software makes it convenient for non-profit organizations to handle several kinds of tasks in one platform. It has a centralized dashboard for reporting, analytics, donation, and target tracking. Also, you can get the actionable insight to handle exiting marketing supports and services.
This software helps in ensuring a central dashboard for reporting and analyzing, donation and goal tracking.
Moreover, this software also integrates CRM which helps the non-profit organizer to get details of teams, volunteers, supporters. You can also communicate with them whenever you need them. Nonprofit software also integrates the accounting and social media management tools to manage the simplest to the complex online management process.
If you are still searching for the best Nonprofit Software to run your non-profit organizational task in an effective and efficient manner, you have reached the best place. After a thorough case study and deep research, we have listed out here the top 3 nonprofit software along with their features and pricing as well:
1. Nonprofit Software By Kindful
Kindful ranks at the top of our best nonprofit software list. It is the perfect system for managing your donors which is otherwise hard. It is ideal for making your nonprofit management work more efficient. This powerful software system helps in organizing your organization’s data for effective donor management. Furthermore, it has become an ideal solution for thousands of small and large nonprofit organizations worldwide. The system has been effective in saving time by improving organization and management.
- The software helps in creating a simple profile for every donor. The profile allows accessing details, such as online and offline donation history.
- Also, you can check task history, all pledges and every past acknowledgment from a single profile.
- Kindful is in sync with the latest technological trends. Using this software you can create attractive donation buttons and pages.
- It helps to create and organizing massive peer-to-peer donation drives and makes accepting and storing donations easier. Built-in connection with popular crowd fundraising platforms, such as Webconnex and CrowdRise helps in taking donation drives to the next level.
- This nonprofit software helps in generating development and LYBUNT reports with a single click. Also, you can decide on sending our reports on a regular schedule using email.
- Kindful helps in integrating existing tools and add-on features onto a single platform. Some of the top tools and apps you can integrate into Kindful are QuickBooks, MailChimp, Eventbrite, RollCall, Webconnex, Square, Shopify, etc.
Kindful donor management system is available in four different plans, according to the number of contacts for use –
- For 1,000 contact you need to pay $100 per month.
- It cost $200 per month for 5,000 contacts.
- Third plan costs is $300 per month for up to 15,000 contacts.
- Fourth plan costs $400 per month for 25,000 contacts.
2. Apricot Essentials
Apricot Essentials is an inexpensive and efficient way for small and medium nonprofit organizations for improving their management and effectiveness. It gives a case management system that helps with your mission. It also adapts to your current management platform and centralizes your data for higher efficiency. You can use it for realigning your team so it streamlines your work and finally makes that impact you want.
- Essential helps you in storing all-important donor information and data on a central cloud server.
- It increases the efficiency and accuracy of data collection and storage. Apricot Essentials reduces the time you need for collecting, organizing and storing donor information from paper forms and spreadsheets alike.
- The software is excellent for collecting and storing donor data and information. There are several default templates available to let you start collecting donor information/data faster.
- This nonprofit software also helps to create new forms and to add fields in existing forms free of charge. Effective reporting for successful missions. The nonprofit management system allows visualizing your data with easy reporting tools.
- There are several standard demographic and case management reporting tools in this software. These are helpful for creating reports right away.
- Simple drag-and-drop allows building customizable and dynamic reports .
The nonprofit software comes is available for a limited, free trial period. The cost of Apricot Essentials is available on request from the vendor’s website.
3. NeonCRM – Nonprofit Software
NeonCRM is an excellent management system for a nonprofit organization for scaling, growing and succeeding their missions. It helps to increase your impact with donors using a people-centric database unlike transaction-centric as is the norm.
This cloud-power software system is ideal for engaging donors, planning events, managing membership data/information and even for tracking volunteers and their activities in real-time. Furthermore, it is flexible and hence useful for the nonprofit organization from every field and of every size.
- NeonCRM helps in increasing the overall efficiency of your organization by getting more done in less time.
- The software comes with an open-source API that lets customer integrations become easier to suit your organization’s needs as it grows and expands.
- It has the ability for integrating with popular add-on tools, including QuickBooks, constant connect, donor search, one-click politics, Eventbrite, fund raising report card, MailChimp, etc for improving the performance of your organization.
- NeonCRM is ideal for increasing your fundraising abilities. When your fundraising capabilities are profitable and more efficient it helps in growing your impact overall among donors.
- Using it for improving donor retention and boosting donor engagement helps to focus on forming strong, long-lasting relationships and effective for increasing membership list.
Apricot Essentials nonprofit management system is available in three different plans according to the size of organizations –
- Essentials: The cost of this nonprofit software is $50 per month. It includes unlimited events, email marketing, automated receipting, easy reporting, constituent login portal and volunteer management.
- Impact: This package is for growing organizations at the costs of $110 per month with all the above-mentioned features. Moreover, it offers fundraising & membership, peer-to-peer fundraising, online store, Quickbooks integration, custom survey builder and document center.
- Empower: For establishing organizations you need premium features like wealth screening, online chat & phone support, on-demand training and 30 day import review. This plan costs is $200 per month.