Are you looking for an efficient application that can map and scan your entire network? Then, you are in the right place. We have researched and created a list of best network mapping software that fits any business or organization.
Network mapping enables an information technology team to generate and monitor a network, diagnose issues and track node information. Furthermore, these software offer services such as compliance tracking, self-discovery device, hierarchical mapping, map exporting, on-demand mapping, reporting/analytics, auto-updating maps, build multiple maps and location-based mapping.
This article will guide service seekers to compare, analyze, and select the best service that suits their business needs. Following is the list of best network mapping software:
Network Mapping Software
1. Paessler PRTG Network Monitor
PRTG Network Monitor is a cloud-based on-site network monitoring solution. It is compatible with Windows 7 and a higher version and supports companies of all sizes across various industries. It helps users to monitor devices, network traffic, and applications on the infrastructure. In addition, the system reduces costs by avoiding breakdowns, optimizing connections, workload, and quality, while saving time and controlling service level agreements (SLAs).
- The 'Auto-Discovery' feature can detect all IT components from switches, routers and firewalls, servers and apps, to storage and virtual servers.
- The PRTG sunburst view can be integrated easily into PRTG maps lets you show all the network components and their current condition at a glance.
- With the help of "Device Tree" in PRTG, you can create your own individual graphical maps.
- Using a master console, admin can remotely dispatch updates or install new apps across devices.
It offers multiple plans based on sensors that start from $1600 with a one-time fee. A free trial is also available but it is limited to 100 sensors.
2. ManageEngine OpManager
OpManager is a network management system that provides a single console solution for the management of an entire IT network ( small, mid-size or large scale). It provides a robust fault and performance management features across routers, switches, firewalls, WAN links, VoIP links, wireless access points, multi-server platforms such as Windows, Unix, Linux, etc. and other IT components in the network.
- Automate network map, visualize and locate network failures and performance degradation with OpManager.
- Combines an easy-to-use interface that allows you to deploy the product for production and also apply your organization's monitoring policies across multiple devices quickly.
- Add any background images, create a live link b/w devices, export the custom maps to Microsoft Visio and even create a shortcut to a dependent visual view for the parent business.
Contact the sales team of ManageEngine OpManager to get a personalized price quote.
NetBrain allows you to visualize CLI data and information from all your other existing network tools in a single place. In addition, you can get complete information regarding your network without even log in to your system.
- No matter what environment you have (physical, virtual, SDN, or hybrid), NetBrain will find and map a device that you can reach on your network through SNMP and CLI.
- It’s A/B path calculator maps any path across the network instantly, with the source and destination addresses only, so that you know exactly how the app traffic flows.
- NetBrain can automatically update your dynamic maps - they are always precise and up-to-date.
- You always get the perfect map customized for the task in seconds with just a few clicks.
Pricing is not provided by the vendor, you need to contact their sales team for the pricing details.