Did Calum Scott’s lyrics “I’d climb every mountain, swim every ocean” echoes with you when it comes to finding the most popular subscription tools? If yes, then chill out as we have something to cheer you up.
But before moving any further, let’s have an introductory glance on word subscription.
Subscription is the recurring business model where customers pay price for using the product at a regular interval of time. It is the booming business paradigm as it benefits both customers and the company. And, we all know that SaaS-based companies thrive on recurring income as it escalates the business growth. The virtue of the subscription business model is it removes all the clunky billing bottlenecks and helps businesses to deliver high-quality service.
Not to forget, it provides a predictable revenue to the company and a more rooted relationship with its customer base. Although, the market is flooded with mountains of free and cheap subscription-based software. Yet, the discussion boils down to choosing best-of-breed products.
And still, if you’re confused about what to look over in subscription-based services. We made a go-to list:
- Flexible Billing
- Increase Customer Retention
- Real-Time Reporting
Keeping all the aforesaid points in mind, we have listed out the most popular subscription tools that are nailing the market.
|Quick Comparison Between Most Popular Subscription Tools|
|Service||Basic Plan||Affiliate Module||Revenue||Transaction Fee (in %)|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/m||✔||Unlimited||0|
Let’s dive deep into the meatier aspects like features and pricing of the mentioned software.
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Most Popular Subscription Tools
“The only subscription billing tool that provides unlimited revenue, customers, product, plans, and much more even in its basic plan.”
Pabbly Subscription Billing is the cheapest and most popular subscription tools that offers recurring and one-time payments plans. Further, the software comes up with an offline payment cycle too. And it hiked the subscription billing experience by letting you understand your customers inside-out. The tool keeps you on top of customer retention, engagement, and reduce churn by providing dunning management.
Apart from this, it is loaded with 25+ global currencies which is the highest number that any subscription management software can offer. Additionally, it provides a thorough report of every successful, canceled, failed, or due transaction.
Besides, the attribute which makes it outstanding that it doesn’t charge any transaction fees plus offers unlimited revenue. Along with that, it is the only software that offers unlimited features like Webhooks, integrations, affiliate module and the list goes on even in its starter plan.
All in all the software is a bundle of joy for Saas business.
- Easy Invoicing – Managing or handling all the invoices of customers is like a walk in the park. Further, it also keeps track of all the billing activities.
- Coupons, Discounts & Trials – To engage the customer or boost the revenue, the software provides coupons, flat discounts, percentage discounts, and free trials.
- Payment Gateways – The platform offers multiple payment gateways like PayPal, Razorpay, Stripe, etc to collect recurring, one time, or subscription payment from customers.
- Refund – With the help of this software, one can easily collect the refund of a canceled subscription without any trouble.
- Client Portal Access – The tool provides a client portal to customers where they can handle all their invoices, payments, products, and plans like a pro.
- Tax Management – Using the tool, one can collect tax on the basis of country, province, region from the customer all across the globe.
- Sales & Analytic – It stays on top of the customer’s sales report from where you can know all about MRR, ARPU, churn rate, and more.
- Embed Checkout Page – Embed the customize checkout page with your brand logo and much more on the website page without any ado.
- Email Notification System – As the name suggested, it sends an alert to customers via emails about their failed, due, canceled and delayed payment.
- Record Payment – Furthermore, this feature of the software records the payment status of clients and helps in changing status from due to paid.
- Starter – The starter plan offers 50 customers at the price of $19/m.
- Rookie – Next, the rookie plan offers 100 customers for $37/m.
- Pro – Further, in a pro plan, one can access 150 customers for $57/m.
- Advanced – The advanced plan offers 250 customers for $79/m.
- Enterprise – Finally, to avail the enterprise plan, one needs to reach out to the sales team of the company.
Note – The software offers amazing discounts on all its yearly plan.
2. FastSpring – Versatile Subscription Tools
Next, we rolling out the promising subscription tool which is FastSpring that increases your revenue by providing recurring billing and subscription management. Further, it reduces the customer’s churn rate by sending invoices, receipts, reminders, and automatic renewal notices. Moreover, the software is secure and provides world-class fraud detection and privacy protection.
- Recurring Payment – The software doesn’t put brakes on a recurring payment collection. You can collect payment any time of a day.
- Branded Checkout – Using the software, one can create an intuitive, catchy, and modern checkout experience that grabs customer’s attention.
- Flexible Plan Management – The tool is boxed up with flexible plan management that offers coupons, special discounts, length, pricing, and much more.
- Automated Notification – With the help of it, one can manage long term relationships with customers by sending an alert about successful, due, failed or declined payment.
- Integrations – Further, it allows you to integrate the software with third-party solutions like WordPress, Google, Bing, and so on.
- FastSpring gives flexibility to its users by offering pricing on the quote basis according to their requirements.
3. Payolee – Subscription Management With Edge
Following, our list is Payolee which is a prominent recurring billing and subscription tool. Whether you own a Wix, WordPress, or any other website, using Payolee you can start accepting payment in a fraction of time. The software comes up with full SSL encryption that makes it safe and secure.
- Multiple Payments Options – The software is bundled with multiple payment options like PayPal, Squarespace, etc.
- Recurring Payments – Using the software, you can collect recurring payments easily from your customers.
- Accept Donations Online – With the help of it, you can accept donations directly on your websites.
- Cancel Subscriptions – It gives the flexibility to cancel subscription or recurring plans at any moment.
- Partner Program – Payolee offers partner programs to their customers from which they can earn handsomely by promoting the software or selling the service.
- The basic plan of the software will charge $8/m for sales up to $0 to $115.
- Next, it has a plan which charges $25/m, for sales up to $116 to $149.
- Furthermore, it will charge $39/m for sales up to $150 to $750.
- Lastly, the highest plan costs $600/m for sales up to $15,001 to $17,000.
4. PayWhirl – Subscription Platform
PayWhirl is one of the flexible subscription platforms available in the market where customers are charged on the basis of their requirements. The software allows users to edit the text and HTML of all invoices and emails. Overall, the tool keeps you on top of a recurring or one-time payment. It supports more than 10+ payment gateways.
- Customizable Emails & Invoices – The software is packed with beautiful templates. Further, you can customize emails or invoices too.
- Customer Insights – It allows us to keep an eye on customer churn rate and helps in improving customer lifetime value.
- Save Payment Methods – Use a sensitive token to store customer’s billing information that only payment gateway can decrypt.
- Track Recurring Revenue – Know better your business MRR, ARR, and sales metrics. Further, it provides real-time statistics.
- Predictive Growth & Forecasting – By analyzing the growth rate, churn rate, and revenue trend, you can easily map down the future of your business.
- Starter – The starter plan of the software which is basically a free trial with restrictions on features.
- Business Pro – Following, the business pro plan will charge $49/m for 3 account managers.
- The Business Plus – Furthermore, the business plus will charge $149/m for 10 account managers.
- Business Ultimate – Lastly, the business ultimate will charge $249/m for infinite account managers.
5. Wallee – Recurring Payment Software
Last but not least, we are unfolding out Wallee offers most prominent subscription solutions. The software allows all sizes of businesses to sell and scale globally. Further, it offers the point of sale feature and with its API and plugins, one can collect effortless payments at any time of a day.
- Create Trial Periods – This is the rooted feature of the software as it allows them to create trial periods to understand the software better.
- Manage Upgrades And Downgrades – Customers can upgrade or downgrade plans or change the billing cycle freely without any difficulty.
- Usage-Based Pricing – Using the software, one can charge customers on a usage basis, it means customers have to pay for service according to the usage.
- Store Payment Details – With Wallee, you don’t have to worry about data security. It asks you to renew the payment method after it expires.
- All Currencies Accepted – There are no barriers on currencies, it accepts all kinds of currencies plus also offers currency conversions.
- Terminal Only – It is basically the free plan where you have the option to buy or rent the terminal.
- Basic – Next, the basic plan will cost $20.54/m for standard omnichannel payment products.
- Business – Further, the business plan will cost $71.95/m for medium to large clients with a big selection of payment methods.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan is for large companies that have special requirements. To avail it, you need to contact the sales team of the company.
Alright! Now you have a pretty much idea about the most popular subscription tools to escalate your business demands. And there is no denial in the fact that investing in the right subscription service saves a lot of time, money, and efforts in the long haul. That’s why we have hunkered down the most reliable tools that can go with small and vast business needs.
So, don’t wait any further, go and grab a deal.