Making business strategies and designing fresh products, even for experienced experts or businessmen can be overwhelming. They often use mind map platforms to organize their ideas. These schemes are ideal for any type of company and size, but it is difficult to choose the best ones to enhance their strategy and collaboration.
In order to help you find one that meets your demands and falls within your budget, we list the best Mind Maps software on the market. Details of their noteworthy features and price plans are also available so that you can compare them more easily.
MindMeister is a strong, cloud-based mind-mapping tool that helps people and teams in classrooms and companies to capture, nurture and share thoughts visually. It's a reliable collaborative tool that offers impressive graphics techniques to help users to brainstorm and to create plans for projects, write notes and manage meetings online. The platform offers the ability, whether they work on Linux, Windows, Mac OS, Android, or IOS devices to access mental maps inside the web browser.
- It allows students to work together from college, home, and connect their homework and classroom operations impeccably.
- MindMeister allows you to share your mental maps with as many of your friends or peers in real time as you like.
- With the built-in presentation mode of MindMeister, you can turn mind maps into dynamic slideshows & export the slides as PNGs. In fact, it allows you to insert the entire lecture into your website or even transmit it to your employees to live online.
- MeisterTask integrates the solution to facilitate more elaborate project management.
The software offers you a free trial & different pricing plans and its standard plan starts at $4.99/month.
MindGenius is an on-site project management solution that supports users in data collection and analysis. It is suitable for SMEs as well as for students, teachers, and lecturers. The software allows users to visually create project schedule maps, document requirements and assign resources. It enables users to produce reports, schedule and writes dissertations, organizes data and maintains plans for a project. Using builtin presentation modes of MindGenius, users can generate progress reports and then update projects.
- Make the design of your map unique through designing branches, connectors and shapes or you can also add background pictures or assign them to different branches.
- Assign filters & categories in order to analyze the collected data and view your map according to the subject in distinct layouts.
- The solution finders help users to manage issues through a guided brainstorming module during project execution.
- It allows team members to transmit their emotions regarding particular problems, discuss all worst-case scenarios or find feasible alternatives.
MindGenius contains various pricing plans according to customer’s requirements but the starter plan costs you $11.33/month.
Miro is a cloud-based instrument for tiny to medium-sized companies. The solution includes a digital whiteboard for research, development, customer travel, user story maps, wireframing and a number of other collaborative activities. Its whiteboard toolkit allows users to make mockups and schemes, write thoughts down and leave comments on the input of other employees.
- Miro helped users to work on multiple sites worldwide and made them far more productive than ever.
- Users can also upload their files, pictures, and records by using their desktop, or Google Drive.
- Provides you an ability to turn into display mode, or split your map into frames for the presentation of slides.
- It enables you to integrate your favorite tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack, InVision, etc.
The basic plan of this mind mapping software starts at $10/user/month.
Mindomo offers the perfect setting for the development of concepts and brainstorming as an online mapping tool and collaboratory service.
Mindomo is not only a mind mapping software but also a fundamental tool for project collaboration and task management. It is the ideal framework for creating company projects, designing company plans, performing different kinds of assessment and brainstorming. The visual illustrations of a mind map make it easier to share ideas, understand issues or organize your goals, driving to fresh thoughts and eventually leading to better results.
Mindomo is the most complete mind mapping software that increases any work process from planning meetings to developing business strategies, assigning duties to track progress, identifying possibilities to anticipating challenges.
Mindomo is not just a straightforward tool but a proficient application that gives the know-how to work efficiently and interact in real-time with external collaborators.
- The multitude of features enables you to design and customize your topics and tailor your mind map according to your preferences.
- You can collaborate in real-time and work with external collaborators by changing the Share settings of a mind map – keep it private, share it only with selected people, protect it with a password or make it public
- With Mindomo Desktop, you can work offline, separate from the cloud. The Sync&Save option allows you to synchronize the offline and online content.
- This software allows you to choose from a broad variety of templates, personal/work or education.
- Premium – €36/ 6 months
1 user, various mind maps, 1 GB storage, Dropbox backup, Gdrive, video, and audio integrated, password protected maps, desktop version covered, iPad and Android Sync, 8 export & import formats.
- Professional – €90/ 6 months
1 user, 5 visitors, several mind maps, 5GB storage, Dropbox backup, Gdrive, video and audio integrated, password protected maps, iPad and Android sync, 12 Export format, 8 import format + 1 user,5 visitors, guest-editing, premium shared maps.
- Team – €142/ 6 months
5 users, 15 GB memory, multiple mind maps, Dropbox backup, Gdrive, video and audio integrated, password protected maps, include desktop versions, sync iPad and Android, 12 export formats, 8 import formats+ 5 users, team interface, shared team folder.
Thortspace is the world's first collaborative 3d mind mapping software. Maps are structured around the surfaces of one or more spheres which are presented to the user in 3D. Map nodes (the product "thorts") can be linked in groups and connected by paths according to proximity. Paths can be made to connect thort to the group, thort to thort, group to group, thort to sphere, group to the sphere, sphere to sphere. Multiple alternative arrangements of subsets of nodes can be stored and transitioned between. The concept of "Journeys" allows a series of viewpoints of maps in the 3D space to be visited sequentially, so as to make something of the form of a presentation. The product supports a rudimentary implementation of social networking and a news-feed that allows users to track their own and others contributions across collaborative spheres. The product also a rudimentary kanban mode which is completely integrated with spheres, such that all changes to spheres are reflected in the kanban, and vice-versa.
- Use local-only or with support of a cloud-server for realtime and asynchronous collaboration, sync between devices and data backup.
- Supports a consistent interface and data sharing across several current operating system platforms and devices: Linux, Windows, MacOSX, iOS and Android
- 3D associative and linking structures based on spheres
- Linking and association at various structural levels
- Real-time collaboration
- E-mail sharing, social networking or by private link
- 1-click Publishing to the web
- Designed to support: experimental reflection and play, seeing things from different points of view, the creation of building blocks/chunks of thinking, being process-oriented, and support synthesis as well as analysis
- Free local-only.
- Free public cloud service
- Premium private cloud service, $9.17 per month paid annually (annual commitment), $14.99 per month paid monthly (monthly commitment)
- Enterprise starts at $15 per user per month (on the same account and bill) – supports spheres being owned the organization instead of individual users