Mental health has been one of the most discussed and debated topics of the current century. This has never given much attention before. Now, the importance of mental health is influencing many aspects of human life. Workplaces and schools now prioritize the mental health of their workers and students.
The field of psychology and psychiatry is now gaining a lot of attraction in research and studies. With the power of social media, awareness about mental health is now being shared around the world.
Moreover, they need to keep track of their clients properly so that they could help them as much as possible. Fortunately, there is software available in the market that is catered to this specific field. Here are our Top 3 Mental Health Software of 2019.
Mental Health Software
One of the biggest problems faced by people suffering from mental health is not just a mental disorder; it is the stigma against mental disorders that worsens their condition. Anyone who is seen entering a psychiatric clinic or meeting with a shrink is branded as “crazy” and “dangerous”. This is why a lot of victims usually end up in a worse condition. They do not go and seek help because they are afraid of being humiliated.
Fortunately for them, they can do most of the necessary processes like registration using online software. TheraNest offers that and more. If you are a mental health professional and want to help out your patients feel more comfortable with booking appointments, you should consider getting TheraNest to automate your scheduling processes.
Features Of TheraNest
- Allows clients to submit claims and ERA files through their software system.
- Easier billing to clients by grouping them together and sending all of it at once.
- User can simply manage Individual and group notes that make it easy to organize and find files that you need.
- Templates are available for the therapy notes for ease of access and organization.
- Provides information about mental health disorders in the DSM-IV and DSM-5.
- Schedule recurring clients in advance so that they would be easier to track.
- Free Trial - Avail free use of TheraNest services for 21 days.
- Monthly Subscription - Pay only $38.00 per month if billed monthly and store up to 30 active clients.
- Yearly Subscription - Get this plan for $380.00 per year. This means that if you subscribe to this yearly package, you get two months free access to their website, software and other services.
Electronic health record or EHR is not a very new concept. During the days of not internet and computers, everything was on paper. As you may be aware, paper can easily be destroyed by practically anything. With the advent of technology, paperless documentation is now possible. Many developers have made versions of EHR that is currently used today by many medical facilities. AdvancedMD, for example, has many iterations that focus on a specific medical field. One of which is their mental health software. Check out their features here.
Features Of AdvancedMD
- Offers templates that are based on the standards of the American Psychiatric Association and can be customized according to the user’s needs.
- EHR notes, sub-notes, and patient forms can also be altered for specific needs using the DSM-5 criteria.
- Has a mental health library which can help clinicians in the diagnosis of the disorder and suggest a corresponding treatment plan.
- Treatment plans can also be documented in the software which makes it easier for clinicians to track a client’s progress.
- Personality inventories are also included in the software which can be calibrated according to the user.
- Claims and other billing concerns are automated in the software leading to a faster and more efficient billing process.
- Clinicians can directly message their patients using the messaging system in the software.
- Quote-based Plans - Pricing of the software will depend on the needs of the prospective user. You need to access their website, fill out the necessary forms and submit the specifications of what you need before they can send you a quotation.
Filing complicates in any field or workplace. It takes up too much space that can be useful for other purposes. Paper files are also vulnerable to disrupt elements like fire, water, and decay which may lead to irreversible data loss.
Through the power of technology, more people find that paperless filing is so much easier for any company or business. If you are running a mental health clinic, then TherapyNotes may be the answer to your needs.
Features Of TherapyNotes
- Provides a multitude of services that cater to the clients’ needs including but not limited to scheduling, notes, billing, client portal, and security.
- The database encrypts the protection of users and their personally identifying information.
- Personalized each record of a patient or client according to their case.
- All of their billing concerns including claims, disputes, and credit card payments can be accomplish online.
- Round the clock technical support through email and phone.
- Automatically back-up of your files with ease thanks to the software’s unlimited storage.
- Free Trial - Experience TherapyNotes services first-hand for 30 days free of charge.
- Private Practice Solo Package - Avail this solo account for only $49.00 per month. Strictly available for only one user.
- Private Practice Group Package - Pay only $59.00 per month for the first clinician. An additional of $30.00 will add following clinicians and an optional fee of $20.00 will be added per month, per intern. Get unlimited access to non-clinical staff.
- Private Practice Enterprise Package - This package is ideal for 30 or more users. Pay only $59.00 per month for the first clinician and an additional of $30.00 for every clinician add after plus an optional $20.00/month fee per intern. Gain unlimited access to non-clinical staff. This package includes an account manager that is dedicated tracking to your package.
- Non-profit Organizations - Pay only $25.00 for the first clinician. Add-on $25.00 per additional clinician and $20.00 per intern. Offers unlimited access to non-clinical staff. They also offer discounts to volunteers.
- Mental Health Training Clinic - Specifically offered to schools. This gives training to students who want to experience how this software works in the real world. One year free for the client. After the first year, $20.00/month per user and $2,500.00/month for unlimited users.