Have you ever heard about the software that helps to manage membership? If no, then here you will come to know about various latest membership management software available in the market. When it is about membership management tools, you must know how it can control all the tasks of membership.
Most importantly, it deals with membership directories, newsletters, events, member renewals, and so on.
The volunteers and staff of small membership organizations can use this software rather than trying to manage membership tasks with limited resources and budget.
So, here we have listed some of the best membership management software.
1. Pabbly Subscription Membership Management Software
Pabbly Subscription is a membership management software using which you can manage recurring billing and customers subscriptions. With it, you can collect payments either on a recurring or one-time basis with it.
This software is compatible with 25+ major global currencies like USD, Euros, INR, Rubles and many more. Further, you get features like email notification, dunning management, coupon management and more. Therefore with its superior features, you can control all your customer subscription effectively.
Pabbly Subscription comes with excellent and easy to use features that smoothen your complex tasks. You get features like:
- You get descriptive and in-depth sales analytics for your business in the dashboard. As a result, you can examine the critical sales parameters such as ARPU, LTV, Churn rate and more with it.
- Moreover, your customers get a client portal using which they can monitor and manage their membership and subscriptions. Additionally, you empower your users with an ability to update their payment cards in the client portal.
- Pabbly Subscriptions is the only software in the market which comes with Affiliate Management Module. Consequently, you can manage your affiliates, set commission rule, handle payouts and more.
- API and Webhooks enabled making you manage every aspect of your business requirements. Additionally, with API you can integrate any SaaS application with Pabbly Subscriptions.
- This management software is linked with major payment gateways such as PayPal, Razorpay, Stripe and more. Additionally, you can also add your custom payment gateway with Pabbly Subscriptions.
- Using it, you can replace Pabbly domain with your custom domain for all your customer-facing pages.
This software comes in 4 plans. The plans are discussed below:
- FREE- You can get a free plan to test and check all the features of the software.
- STARTER - This variant is valued at $39 per month for managing 500 users. You get features like email notification, customer import, and more in this plan.
- ROOKIE - It is priced at $59 per month for handling 2000 users. It also empowers you with features like affiliate module, addon, custom payment gateway, single custom domain and more along with existing features of the previous plans.
- PRO - You can get this plan for $99 a month. This is the most advanced plan which lets you manage an unlimited number of customers. Further, the features included in this plan are custom domains. tax management, custom domains, etc.
2. Wild Apricot
Wild Apricot is the first-rate membership management software that will help you to attract, engage, and retain the memberships of organizations over 20,848 by joining them. It not only offers you easy-to-learn system but also unlimited expert support that is friendly and quick. As it is the all-in-one membership management tool, it allows you to simplify and automate membership tasks for yourself, your volunteers, members, and board. Check out the features of Wild Apricot below to understand this software.
As a matter of fact, the features of Wild Apricot is quite amazing to apply. Its features are nothing but include membership management, website builder, event registration, online payments, online store, mobile apps for iOS & Android, and more. Continue reading for feature explanations below.
- With Wild Apricot, you can form a mobile-friendly member application form on the internet with features of workflow and payments, manage your member & contact records securely, automate renewals, activate member self-service to update information, and enable membership directories.
- Using this software, you can also create calendars & event listings online, automate promotion & reminder emails, take event registrations & payments on the web, generate attendee lists & other reports and more.
- In addition, membership management software enables you to create and customize a mobile-friendly and full-featured website with its built-in website builder. Also, you can provide membership directories & forms, event calendars, member profiles, and more on your existing website.
- Apart from the above features, this tool lets you add an online store to your website with ease where you can sell services and products. It can handle all orders, invoices, email notifications, and payments automatically.
- Above all, the online payment feature of this software offers you a number of secure industry-leading payment systems, set-up tax rules, generate customizable financial reports, export data to QuickBooks or Excel, and much more.
The company divides pricing plans of Wild Apricot into eight which includes free, personal, group, community, professional, network, enterprise, and global.
- Free - You can access 50 contacts for free for a period of one month. However, it comprises features like free SSL certificate, free hosting on Amazon, unlimited admins, and free unlimited support.
- Personal - The price of a personal plan is $40/month for 100 contacts. If you will pay one year prior in advance, you can save 10%. Similarly, you can save 15% if you are paying two years prior in advance. All of the features included in the free plan will also come under this plan.
- Group - Group plan costs $50/month for accessing 250 contacts with similar features mentioned above. The saving details are also the same as above.
- Community - You can buy a community plan at $90/month with 500 contacts. The features and saving details are all similar as given above.
- Professional - When it comes to the professional plan, the cost is $160/month for 2,000 contacts with all the features and saving details included in the above plans.
- Network - Network plan costs $290/month for getting 5,000 contacts with the saving details and features involved in the plans above.
- Enterprise - The pricing for the enterprise plan is $350/month and you can access 15,000 contacts per month with features included in the above pricing plans. Save 10% pre-paying for one year and 15% pre-paying for two years.
- Global - You can get a global plan at $600/month with access for 50,000 contacts. It also involves all the features mentioned above with similar saving details just like for other plans.
First of all, it is an online platform created specifically for member-based organizations and associations to assist automate everyday data-driven tasks, increase memberships, and strengthen member engagement. Without knowing the actual features of Member365, you cannot gain a clear knowledge of this software.
Member365 helps organizations to facilitate the process of event management, membership applications & renewal management, payment processing, email marketing, member engagement, etc. The detailed features given below will offer you a solution to your membership management problems.
- Certainly, you can carry out the best membership management with the help of in-built features of Member365 like manage approvals, automate applications and renewals, and automated recurring billing.
- It always takes care of your contact record management using features including 360-degree view, members & non-members, and dynamically updating feature. Not only this, but it also accepts online donations.
- Payment processing has become very easy with Member365 as it renders excellent features comprising automated recurring bills, process credit cards, and accounting export. Additionally, it can build and manage engaging campaigns with the formation of online space for member engagement.
- The other important features of this software include form builder, job board, online store, engagement analytics, surveys & votes, learning management system, member portal, online training, approval workflow, and so on.
Four types of pricing plans are there for Member365 and they are Member Management, Email Campaigns, Events, and Payment Processing.
- Member Management - The rate of member management is $149/month in which you can access up to 500 contacts. The other features are 5GB storage, one administrator, 2500 emails per month, and web support.
- Email Campaigns - This plan is available at $249/month with features such as web support, 5GB storage, 2000 contacts, 10,000 emails per month, and unlimited administrators.
- Events - You can get this plan at $349/month with available features like 5000 contacts, 10GB storage, 25,000 emails per month, unlimited administrators, and web support.
- Payment Processing - The price of this plan is $449/month and you can have features including unlimited administrators, 25,000 contacts, 25GB storage, 125,000 emails per month, and web support.
Cvent’s membership management software makes you keep connected with events. As for nonprofits, associations, and other member-based organizations, staying in touch between events is very necessary, they make the use of Cvent to get the most out of it.
In fact, it has the ability to seamlessly integrate with web surveys, current event registration, and email marketing tools. You can see the rest of its rich features just below for more information.
When it is about the features of Cvent’s membership management tool, it has to benefit you in a different way in comparison to other software. Cvent allows the users to use it as a primary system for reaching out to members rather than operating between multiple applications.
- Cvent enables you to better manage membership & sponsorship purchases as well as grow your constituency by gathering dues in conjunction with event registration. This software combines all the tasks together to make things easier.
- Moreover, it renews and automates administrative processes with links to join on your organization’s website. It will avoid the headaches and save valuable time that takes managing these steps individually.
- With the use of Cvent’s membership management software, you can append more personalized touch-points while communicating with members in order to maintain a sense of partnership and a tighter bond with them.
- Furthermore, it provides the members with the ability to communicate with and search for other members. Also, it makes the content available to your members in no time.
This company can give you either free trial or paid software but you would require to contact the sales for knowing their right pricing plans. Otherwise, you can also request a live demo to get the details of their pricing packages.
5. Connect Online Community
Connect Online Community provides you with the tools you need for discussions, messaging, collaboration, resources, feedback, ratings, surveys, comments, marketing automation, content personalization, audience response system, attendance verification, conference app, mobile app, and more. Members can participate in peer-to-peer discussion groups, social education groups and utilize the many productivity tools.
Connect provides you with insights to better serve your members within your association. It keeps your members connected to each other and engaged with your community or organization. Boost membership renewals, increase registrations, provide invaluable members experience feedback, and engage your members every day.
We modernize Associations with custom Online Community, Social Continuing Education, Audience Response System, Surveys, Integrations, and Strategy and Technology Consulting. Stay relevant to members every single day.
We've got you covered, and make it easy at a price you can afford. Your Members demand convenience ‐ we've delivered.
- Audience Response System
- Continuing Education
- Direct Message Reply
- Group discussions
- Automated Messages
- Knowledge Archives
- Interactive Surveys
- Embedded to your website
- so much more…
Our price varies depending on the number of members and other special features. Use our handy calculator to get an estimate of the cost.