One of the essential parts of any business is marketing. It doesn’t just refer to selling a product or service of a certain company, but the whole business in general. It refers to the overall reputation and recognition of the company to its customers.
Further, it refers to the way you can present your company to your potential customers and seeking out new markets. There are a lot of nuances involved when comes to marketing.
The trends can change each day. People go into the internet to find new stuff and your business can be forgettable without the proper marketing tools. This is why a lot of companies start using animated logos to make their brand more memorable to the people checking the internet.
If you are a business owner or marketing professional and you are looking for a good animator, look no more. Here are our picks for the Top Logo Animation software.
One of the essentials of starting a business venture is identifying the needs of the market. How can you even offer a service or product if it is not needed by the people? It will end up being a disaster for both you as a developer and the company. This is why a lot of people tend to do research first and look for the needs of prospective customers. Animaker has found its market and continues to make quality logos and videos for marketing. Check out their services here
Features Of Animaker
- Ready-made templates are available for easy editing and presentation.
- Provides simple instructions on how to make your animated logo.
- Offers other types of infographics such as video.
- Has an extensive library for animations like characters, clip arts, and other icons.
- Has their own web-based whiteboard for easier drafting of ideas.
- Other services like their own in-app messaging make it easy to collaborate with your co-workers.
- Gives the option to upload your creations to Facebook and Youtube.
- Free Registration - Free sign-up and log-in to their website and avail features free-of-charge which include video-making, sound effects, and special character icons but are limited in many other features.
- Personal Package - $12.00 per month billed annually, $19.00 if billed monthly. It offers longer video length and more icons than the previous offer.
- Start-up Package - $19.00 per month billed annually, $35.00 if billed monthly. A tremendous increase in video length and unlocks the HD upload format for Youtube.
- Business Package - $39.00 per month billed annually, $59.00 if billed monthly. All the features of Animaker are in this package including their whole library of characters and icons and you can also upload your own designs as well.
For any new customer, your logo is going to be the first thing that they see and the first thing that they remember about your company. Imagine if your logo is also animated on your website or even just your company facade. This is where Renderforest comes in, a website dedicated to animating and creating videos. See their services here.
Features Of Renderforest
- Offers the three core tools for marketing online: logo making, video making and editing and website creation.
- Provides the user with ready-made logo designs that can be incorporated into existing logos.
- Creates mock-ups which can be used for many applications like printed materials.
- Organizes the brand guidelines for you depending on what you want.
- Can also animate and make videos for logos in their website application.
- Application is easy to learn and manipulate even for beginners.
- The website has a blog that shows any updates on their services and other pertinent information as well as general online marketing ideas.
- Free Sign-up - User can create 3 minute 360p videos but everything is watermarked. Also includes 500 MB storage.
- Amateur Package - $14.00 per month billed annually. Features include increased video-making for up to 5 minutes and 10 GB storage. It also unlocks a limited number of HD videos.
- Pro Package - $29.00 per month billed annually. Increased HD video making capacity and duration as well as 20 GB storage.
- Popular Package - $39.00 per month billed annually. Up to 60 HD videos in one month up to 30 minutes duration. Increased storage up to 40 GB. User can now create unlimited logos.
- Agency Package - $49.00 per month billed annually. Unlocks all the services of Renderforest including 1-hour videos, 100 HD720 videos, and 80 GB storage.
It is ideal to do any project in just a short period of time. As in any business, time lost is considered as money lost as well. There are a lot of projects that need to be done in such a short period of time that you do not know what to prioritize first.
For example, making a logo demands a lot of time from a person. Fortunately, Biteable is here and they claim that you can do it in your lunch break. Look at their features here.
Features Of Biteable
- Gives simple instructions on how to use and navigate their website immediately after access.
- Access to their library of characters and ready-made videos.
- Audio files and stock photos are also available for the user.
- Templates for logos are also available to be used.
- Provides simpler options for the user to browse and targets what the user needs.
- Offers tutorials for various skills like GIF making and basic video editing.
- Free Trial - Offers trial for free but only has the most basic features and everything has a watermark once used.
- Starter Plan - $29.00 if billed monthly, $240.00 for annual billing. User can create 1 video per month with a 14-day money back guarantee and access to Shutterstock clips.
- Pro Plan - $49.00 if billed monthly, $348.00 for annual billing. User can create up to 3 videos monthly with a 14-day money back guarantee and access to Shutterstock clips.
- Unlimited Plan - $99.00 if billed monthly, $588.00 for annual billing. User can create unlimited videos with a 14-day money back guarantee and access to Shutterstock clips.