Today, choosing a loan is important to clients–it might be for a fresh building, training or private reasons. The modern client wishes to be reassured that the organization is managed with the greatest efficiency and care when receiving a loan. The best way to improve overall quality, turnaround times and support for customers who receive loans from your business is to invest in a loan management system.
There are a number of loan management software suites flooding the market today which provide an extensive range of functions that enhance the performance of loan management practices in companies. Loan management system software is the best way to ensure a high level of flexibility in the handling of your loans and is the ideal platform for a mortgage, commercial lender, bank and private and institutional creditors. Hence, we prepare a listicle of best loan management software that helps finance companies to manage their clients.
CREDITONLINE is a cloud-based solution, which helps lending businesses manage the entire lifecycle of loan origination and servicing based on various marketing requirements. Using multiple lending models, it lets users automate business processes to provide P2P and secured/unsecured loans.
CREDITONLINE comes with a premium agent module, which helps businesses assign loan agents for providing assistance to new clients across the entire lending lifecycle. The platform lets enterprises securely store client data in a unified repository following ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 security quality standards, ensuring compliance with government regulations.
EGROUP EU, creators of CREDITONLINE, has brought together a team of innovative, professional and creative employees. The work culture of the company depends on responsibility, pleasant service direct communication with the customer.
EGROUP EU provides professional loan business consultations, fluid implementation of projects, etc. EGROUP EU always offers favorable payment terms and flexible prices.
- Account management, automatic funds distribution, collateral tracking, amortization schedule, a customer database, and audit trails.
- The end-to-end solution assists investors with the loan application, origination, risk assessment and management control based on their budget to optimize cost savings.
- Integrations with existing data service providers enable firms to streamline data input/validation and gain insights into credit history as well as scoring to facilitate decision making.
Pricing is available on a monthly subscription basis, starting from €550 per system.
Start: the license is free – support with API from €550/month
Standard: license €2,000 – support with API from €750/month
Pro: license €4,000 – support with API from €900/month
P2P: license €8,000 – support with API from €900/month
Enterprise: license €10,000 – support with API from €1,100/month
Construction Loan Management of LandGorilla is a credit service solution for cloud-based businesses in all dimensions of building and refurbishment. Its prime features include loan management pipeline type, order management, budget tracking, tracking of documents, etc. It allows companies to manage the loan process, view and control the credit pipeline.
- Management of construction loans allows customers to administer services and loans before and after closing.
- This program involves different functions such as risk surveillance, management of changing orders, compliance management, a log of credit notes, alerts and user-oriented controls.
- Allows you to integrate vendors so you can manage their database & payments, track performance, auto-route assignments, etc. with ease.
- Provides you an ability to keep all stakeholders connected with milestones, orders of change and drawing requests for the project.
The pricing plan for this software was not provided by the vendor.
Finasta's loan management technology offers a 360-degree view of all relationships and management facilities. All research on a single platform is carried out in computation, workflows, fiscal analysis, electronic compliance, and maintenance. It decreases expenses and inevitably provides effectiveness by removing related manual procedures, information recovery, duplication of effort, printing, and mailing.
- Finastra Solutions provide quicker staff acceptance and faster ROI with easy to understand features intuitive workflows, and a restricted training curve.
- It facilitates easy integration and reduces complexity and multi-system cost management.
- Offers you an ability to create a coherent, seamless experience in digital borrower for big multinationals, mid and small businesses, and consumers.
- You can operate electronic compliance and services all together on a single platform.
Contact the vendor of this software to know the pricing plan & trial options.
SparkLMS is a credit maintenance solution for tiny companies based on the cloud. It enables customers to handle multiple credit lending activities for example lead management, management of client relationships (CRM), product management of loans, signing, creation of credit, collection and reporting.
The credit management module assists lenders in administering and following up various kinds of loans including personal, commercial, student, mortgage, auto, deposit, and money advance.
- It is easy to afford with a small monthly rental choice which makes it an optimal market entry method.
- Allows creation of various format files and a massive amount of credits and debts can also readily be processed by batch.
- You can select the guidelines, easily check leads and specify the number of controls to be done on the lead.
- Provides you an extensive module for changing payments, creating fresh payments and schedules without complicated procedures.
Grab the information related to free trial & its paid plans by contacting the vendor of this software.
5. Digital Lending Software
FinTechLabs provides an end to end white labelled Digital lending software solution to companies across the globe. It takes care of the complete cycle for lending companies starting with loan origination, credit assessment, loan servicing, loan management, collections and reporting. It is a highly customisable software which is able to fulfil different types of requirements across different geographies. It is able to support different type of lending models like Marketplace lending, P2P lending, NBFC, Direct lending, Lending Funds, Hybrid etc. It is suitable for different type of loan products including personal loans, mortgage loans, business loans, working capital, invoice financing, real estate loans, 2-wheeler loans, loan against property etc.
We provide two delivery models, Enterprise and SaaS (Software as a Service). In the Enterprise model, we deploy a dedicated instance software on your server and in the SaaS models, we provide a hosted software which is a multi-tenanted solution.
๏ Origination through channel partners
๏ User Deduplication
๏ Configurable fee structure
๏ Configurable Business Rules
๏ Configurable Workflows
๏ Real time status reporting
๏ Role based user dashboards
๏ Configurable Email & SMS Alerts
๏ Track turn around time
๏ Audit logs record all activities
๏ Regulatory Reporting
Depends on the scope.