Live-streaming software accomplishes a number of key tasks including transcoding a video into a streaming format. Live broadcasting software also enables you to mix multiple sources to create a professional broadcast medium, irrespective of your technical expertise.
Moreover, it provides a platform for skilled and professional people to showcase their expertise level in particular fields using these live streaming software.
It could be hard to select the correct software for free streaming. Streaming is a growing market, and developers strive for better performance, ease of use and quick configuration for your attention.
Live Streaming Software
Wirecast facilitates the production and streaming of quality videos. It is available for Mac and Windows, It is great for streaming live videos, webcasts, webinars and much more. A wide range of capture cards, devices, and camera inputs can be used in Wirecast software. It comes with amazing integrated features such as stock media library (including all active support subscriptions), stinger (custom transitions), playback speed controls, Wirecast rendezvous audio mixing, and a QR code generator. It also makes this aspect easy if you need to use pre-recorded video in your live broadcast.
- Wirecast comes with conference & remote production option that allows you to send links to your guests to join the live broadcast.
- Includes features like live switching, image composition, titles, delays in audio, etc.
- Enables you to record, save & edit MP4 or MOV Files to any drive at the same time.
- Wirecast has professional features that allow your live audience to follow all the move right time so they never miss an important game.
- It enables you to stream Facebook live, YouTube or any other social media platform at the same time.
Offers you 30 days free trial & you can also purchase it by spending only $249.
vMix is a software that allows you to produce quality products at a fraction of the cost on your own computer. It allows you to add multiple cameras, videos, video, audio, web streams, powerpoint titles to your production, virtual sets, chroma key, etc. You can display your production at the same time, record and live stream. It can be used for multi-camera large-scale events or for simple one-man production webcams. Moreover, it offers a free watermark test for people who want to examine and test every feature before shopping.
- It offers you 13 transition effects like Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, etc. that help you to customize videos as per your choice.
- Allows you to create productions of HD sources without breaking CPU.
- Comes with built-in GT Designer that helps you to create various animated graphics.
- Provides you the easiest way to add guests anytime to your live shows through vMixHD,4K & Pro edition.
- It comprises with a Multi-View option through which you can combine multiple inputs together & customize the position of each element with different controls.
vMix comes with a price tag of $350 for its HD version & it also offers a 60 days free trial.
Contus is a powerful live streaming platform enables user screens with perfect pixel HD clarity to broadcast live event videos in real-time through local cameras. This streaming software comes with a robust encoder which ensures you that videos will play smoothly on all screens.
Turn your live video streaming services in large cash flows generating ways with live video monetization features such as pay per view, gated video content, pre-roll ads, mid-roll ads, overlay ads, etc. Additional custom monetization models can also be incorporated into your website and app.
It helps you to webcast your events on live mode across multiple social media channels including Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram Live, Periscope and many more.
- It provides maximum flexibility for endless web and mobile streaming.
- Stream your video without restrictions on any devices like smartphones, laptops, tablets, PCs, hybrid devices, etc. of any size or OS platform.
- Allows you to generate revenue by turning your live video streaming services into monetized one. Also, you can integrate additional custom monetization models into your live streaming website and application.
- Construct your own sound streaming app that works perfectly with any device and operating system (iOS, Android, Blackberry & Windows).
To know the pricing plan of this service you need to contact the vendor.
4. Stream local videos to your TV
Electronic Team JustStream is the kind of program that you never knew you needed. To put it simply, it allows you to mirror content being played on your Mac to your large TV screen in just one tap. And the best part about all this is that there are no cables involved in this process.
This software works wirelessly on your local network, and it not only enables screen mirroring, but also allows you to view local videos stored on your Mac on the big screen easily.
The main appeal of Electronic Team’s JustStream, as you’ll realize after you use it for the first time, is its simplicity. This is a completely uncomplicated program that efficiently does what it claims to do. A tiny icon occupies space on the Menu bar, and displays all the available displays you can stream content on.
Vplayed is a Multi-facet streaming solution for enterprises, broadcasters, distributors, and content owners & creators to contrive feature-centric online video solutions across platforms.
From live & on-demand video on unified device-optimized client applications, through continuous content consumption with shared cross-device interactivity, VPlayed empowers providers to quickly deliver the best quality 'surrounding' multi-screen viewing environment. Along with added 'must have' personalized, social, and second-screen TV features.
Furthermore, utilizing the latest web-services technologies, VPlayed offers content creators a strategic growth path for extending their business with new monetization models capable of providing quick response time to changing market trends.
- Both video and audio streaming capabilities.
- Video CMS to upload, edit and manage content.
- Multiple monetization models.
- In-built HTML5 player.
- DRM and security.
- Video marketing and analytics.
Pricing depends upon the requirements of the content creators.
There are various solutions to solve your live streaming & broadcasting problem. But, in this article, we discuss the best live streaming software that helps you to enhance your business. I hope the information we give you was helpful for you and now you’re able to choose the best software that fits your needs.