Analyzing the links within a network and knowing which hyperlink leads to which webpage is all a very bothersome ritual. Not to mention, with the rise of cloud-based computing, your firm’s day-to-day functionality is vulnerable to slowdowns and crashes as well. That’s because now your operational data is stored on network-servers rather than hard drives. This can cause some huge meltdowns, both in the office and in your mental space, resulting from the stress you’d likely endure. Neither of those is good for business.
That’s why your company needs the best link analysis software now more than ever. Not only does it take away the task of manually checking and updating broken links, but it also helps you keep track of the backlink networks you create. All with a few clicks of your mouse. Isn’t that efficient? No more hopping from website to website in order to find the correct webpage, you’d have the whole net path of any link right in front of your eyes.
If this sounds like something that’d solve the network issues your workspace is facing right now, you ought to check out these top link analysis software of 2019.
1. Link Analysis Software By Solarwinds
By embedding Solarwinds link analysis software into your platform, you can easily enhance the network performance and easily monitors data package. Moreover, you’d have access to a whole assortment of tools to help your business. Whether it’s Netpath or advanced alert systems, you’d be able to troubleshoot and optimize your operations with ease. Not only that but, the performance of network paths and devices, even those beyond your control, will be visible to you through Solarwinds. If you are tired of using inefficient and unconnected software, Solarwinds might just be the way forward for you.
- With Solarwinds, you can easily measure the performance of each node and link, quickly identify slowdowns and simplify the troubleshooting process.
- Furthermore, Solarwinds Netpath also provides greater visibility into internet paths allowing you to easily look inside the cloud.
- This link analysis software works unhindered with both hybrid network environments and software-as-a-service.
- Using Solarwinds, you can identify the network infrastructure on which any destination applications or service performance depends.
- Additionally, you can configure important services such as Salesforce and Exchange among others without any hassle.
After a 30 day free trial offering the full functionality of the platform, you can request Solarwinds for a quote on their services. This would be based on the size and requirements of your firm’s networks.
The internet today comprises data from all different sorts of entities such as corporates, governments, families, individuals and even extremist groups. Identifying trends, patterns, links and establishing solid networks is something Everteam link analysis software can accomplish. This makes this platform a useful tool for a whole host of agents who’d have an interest in such data tracking and visualization. Everteam’s ability to identify links between individuals, locations, and events and map these out in a visually appealing, graphical interface can benefit several processes. These include fraud detection, social media link analysis, police investigations, and even market research.
- Everteam link analysis software offers an easy-to-use Windows-like interface.
- It can even be used on a mobile interface for whenever users need a disconnected mode of access.
- Everteam’s data can be accessed and put to use immediately without any need for conversion into proprietary databases.
- Furthermore, the platform supports several underlying databases and other integrations, consequently reducing overhead costs.
- Also, you can identify hidden links and trends in large amounts of data, helping you make quick proactive and reactive decisions.
Everteam link analysis software is highly firm-contingent. Hence, you’d need to contact them with your needs to get a quote which would depend on your particular needs.
DataWalk delivers a link analysis software like never before. With easy integration, transformation, additional searches, and data loading without the use of complicated scripts, DataWalk simplifies the whole process of link analysis. This makes using the powerful and functional software quite a walk-in-the-park for the most unimpressed users.
Some features which DataWalk supports include time series filters, social network analysis, integrated maps and flows, simple query interfaces, even redoing and undoing amidst so much more. If such a functionally powerful yet easy-to-operate software sounds like the right move for your business, this software is for you.
- You can easily share DataWalk link charts with other authorized users for presentation and collaboration.
- Saving is no-hassle in the DataWalk platform where your projects are safe, allowing you access to different analyses while retaining original ones.
- With in-built data storage, DataWalk allows you to churn out link analysis results at an unprecedented rate due to its next-generational style indexing.
- It is simple, intuitive and highly visual queries make operating the software fun, simple and readily efficient.
- Furthermore, since it stores pre-established data during queries, new links can be seamlessly added without having to redo entire searches.
- DataWalk link analysis even allows you to view your results in the form of a graphical map, allowing you to visualize links and flows between various nodes.
DataWalk offers its users a free live demo before they need to make a purchase. Pricing depends on the particular firm’s needs and hence you’d need to contact them for a quote.