Better management of software licenses is an important objective for large and growing businesses, as it will help them to be legal and informed at all times about their company’s software.
The license management software will be a convenient option for you to track details about your organization’s software that it is running perfectly or not.
Sometimes it is not easy to remember all the compliance and contracts individually that you have signed. Thus, the license management software saves your time to manually manage all the records and makes all the record keeping processes automated.
In addition, these software restrict the unlicensed users from copying, sharing, illegal use or pirating of your software.
Further, here in this article, we are describing some of the best license management software that will help you in your business.
License Management Software
SmartTrack software is a strategic solution for the management of your software licenses. This platform covers all the major vendors such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and Amazon and also calculates complex metrics for servers, cloud, customers, and mobile. Further, this software includes a metric engine technology that handles all the complex calculations, so you know exactly which licenses you need.
- The engines of SmartTrack are always up to date and under control. Also, they follow the specific metric rules of each vendor, including virtualization, processor technology, and hardware configuration.
- You always know if the software you are using matches your purchased licenses with SmartTrack's One Click compliance reports.
- This software fully GDPR compliant and complies with all related features, like pseudonymization, anonymization, and integrated encryption.
- It helps you to automatically carry out most of your operations, such as from tracking the usage of a software product to check if a license is included with that product.
For acquiring this license management software, you need to contact the owner to get complete details of pricing.
2. License Dashboard
You can view immediate costs savings on your software licenses up to 30 percent in the first year through License dashboard's software asset management platform or services. Moreover, this software connects to your existing discovery and inventory solutions like SCCM, LanDesk, Lansweeper, vCenter, etc means you don't need to always install a new discovery agent across your network.
- Your users can effectively allocate their license rights and track their entire ROI compliance history.
- With this software, you don't need to spend much time on manually creating the reports in Excel.
- License Dashboard is a completely web-based application that is accessible from any device like a mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.
- This software allows you to share your reports with authorized users across a network with just one click.
This software enables you to request a quote to get complete details about pricing plans.
3. Ivanti License Optimizer
Ivanti License Optimizer will find out what software exists in your company's environment, track usage, and identify areas where your IT assets can be more difficult to handle. Also, to maximize the performance and value of your software, you can collect and relocate the unused licenses.
- License Optimizer provides you technology and expertise to optimize your IT assets and proactively reduce costs.
- You don't have to work in spreadsheets with this software, as it helps you to automatically import, invent and track your software and hardware assets.
- With this software, it is easy to obtain product-specific recommendations for your IT investment management,
- It enables you to eliminate unused licenses, save your licenses immediately and convert your complicated license information into a correct license position.
Contact the website owner to purchase its excellent services and features of this software.