To run a well-functioning law firm today, legal billing software is necessary. It is the only source of real-time truth for all matters related to accounting and payments. The consolidation of accounting data and documents is essential for its utility.
Legal billing software offers time tracking abilities for lawyers to monitor their time more efficiently. This software ensures the collection of payment for the time and effort spent by lawyers and law companies.
In fact, it also integrates with case management systems and larger accounting platforms to provide a holistic picture of who is involved in which case and where the company still has to reconcile liabilities. Hence, in this article, we are going to discuss the list of best legal billing software that enables legal firms to manage their accounts and payments with ease.
CosmoLex is a cloud-based law management solution that provides time tracking, accounting, task and document management features. The solution connects all modules to prevent users from entering information on several systems or cleaning up errors due to double insertion. CosmoLex is a modular solution for syncing and replicating data in real-time between multiple modules. The legal time and billing module from CosmoLex help to manage batch processing invoices, past notifications and more.
- Provides you an ability to track your time on multiple issues and flag future events as billable ensure that nothing is broken.
- Create & customize invoices easily by adding logos, letterheads, individual messages or other individual buttons to ensure that your customers recognize your invoices.
- Enables you to create bills by using built-in LEDES98 format Electronic Bills options so you can print & send them to clients.
- It comes with an integration of Dropbox, Google Drive, and NetDocs.
- Allows you to accept payments through credit cards or CosmoPay which is an in-built payment option in this software.
This legal billing software comes with a pricing plan of $69/user/month for annually paid users whereas for monthly paid users the price was $79/user/month.
Chaos Software is a legal billing designed software for busy lawyers and other legal professionals who expect to spend precious time working on checkable hours rather than struggling with tough-to-use software. It is the best way of billing the law that comes with a built-in email feature that enables you to immediately sends invoices. Its unique features include billing, timer, address book and shared information to lead a free legal billing.
- Generate ready-to-print invoices quickly or send invoices with a competent email client including Outlook or Chaos Intellect.
- By using its drag & drop functionality you can manage the cases of your clients, including your next schedule, task records and track the time you have been checked for.
- It has an integrated contacts address book that can be operated separately or it can be joined to one of our contacts management programs (Chaos Free, Time & Chaos or Chaos Intellect) so that the two applications can share contacts without re-type their information in the statements or documents.
- This software is combined with ChaosHost so you can synchronize your work with multiple computers, Android or iPhone devices.
You can enjoy the features of this software by spending only $9.95/month.
Bill4Time is a professional cloud services system that offers time and cost tracking, accounting and project management capabilities for various industries. The system records the billable time for employees and can track non-customer time for contractor and consultants separately. The system can transform the appointments into time entries for billing purposes at the office or on the road.
- Allows you to give customers the necessary details to pay you quickly and provide online payment options to speed up payments.
- Set up branded invoices quickly with your logo and business details, payment terms, late charges, currency and more.
- Users can view financial status and productivity on a daily and semantic basis, eliminating the need for multiple spreadsheets, sticky notes, and note pads.
- Customers can make payments via credit card or PayPal online conveniently – even with a mobile device.
This service offers you 14 days free trial that enables you to experience the features of this software. It also offers various pricing plans in which the basic one starts at $27/month/user.