If your porch is considered your cradle of comfort, then your lawn is the star of your home. It is usually the first part of the house that is noticed along with the entire facade. Your house may not look too great, but your lawn can fix that easily. However, no one can do this all by themselves, especially trimming and maintaining the lawn. It can be very tiring and can take a lot of time and effort. With the fast-paced life that we are living right now, nobody has the time to take care of their own lawn. This is why lawn care software are important.
Now, if you want to start your own lawn care business you need to prepare a lot of stuff. The equipment that you need, the people you’re going to hire, and your target market are just some of the things that you should think about. If you are already an established lawn care company and is looking to expand or improve the business then maybe you should get a lawn care software. Here are our top 3 best lawn care software of 2019.
Every business needs to have a system that would organize all of its operations and transactions in one place. This streamlines the whole process and helps you in keeping track of every important detail in your company’s operations. For lawn mower companies, one of the best software that you can use is LawnPro. It lets you use your company’s logo on every transaction, invoices, and estimates for more visibility and retention of your brand to the customers. Also lets the customer pay online through credit card to make it easier for them to transact to your business.
- With this, you can convert the estimates you made for a customer into an invoice with just one click, hastening the process of a transaction.
- Automatically sends all receipts and invoices to the customer on monthly basis and you can choose where you want to send it whether by email or text message.
- Provides links or access to customers of your website to view their invoices and other transactions that was made with your company.
- Using LawnPro lets you communicate with customers, contractual, crew and your own employees using their messaging system.
- Lawn care software lets you create a profile your customers and save their data to your database so that you will not have a hard time finding them again when they return to your for another service.
- Links all your information like sales and invoices to QuickBooks for easier accounting and tracking of expenses and revenue.
- Lets the user customize the schedule according to his or her needs and can schedule services repeatedly. Also lets you group customers into a single date for better organization of schedules.
- Starter Package - Free but can only save up to 50 customer profiles and limited log-ins with all other services.
- Business Package - Enjoy this plan for only $29.00 monthly which includes all their services including unlimited no. of customer profiles and employee log-ins.
- Lifetime 5-month Payment Plan - Get this lifetime plan by paying $49.40 for 5 months to fully own the product. No more monthly bills.
- Lifetime Package - Pay only $247.00. One-time payment to own the full version of the product. No monthly billing whatsoever.
- Lawn care software offers other add-ons like QuickBooks sync and unlimited text messaging at an additional price.
One of the most challenging parts of any business is the time element. Scheduling is very important so that you can organize and manage your operations without any delay. With software like Jobber, scheduling is now a breeze. You do not need to write down anything on your measly paper calendar. Check out their features here.
- Lawn care software lets the user send out invoices by groups and reminds of the deadlines for payments. Also lets the company receive payments online.
- Scheduling and dispatching can be done in a very systematic way by using the software to create a job for the client and immediately assigning it to any of your teams in real time.
- Sends your customers invoices that are easy to read and understand. Also sends reminders to the clients about their due bills.
- Provides a map for your team which also shows the fastest route to a job location. Gives GPS directions when needed and can track the time allotted for the job.
- Lite Package - Get this for only $19.00 per month for annual plan, $22.00 per month for monthly plan. Only for one user. Unlocks basic functions like scheduling and reporting.
- Core Package - For $69.00 per month for annual plan, $78.00 per month for the monthly plan up to 2 users. Includes all functions of Lite package plus QuickBooks online sync and chemical tracking.
- Connect Package - Get this awesome plan for only $129.00 per month for annual plan, $145.00 per month for a monthly plan up to 10 users. Includes all the features of previous packages plus job forms and time tracking of your personnel.
- Unlimited Plan - Pay $259.00 per month for annual plan, $291.00 per month for monthly plan. Has all the features of Connect but with an unlimited number of users.
- All of their plans can be tried for free for a limited time with all the features unlocked. No need to register your credit card.
3. Service Autopilot
It is important for every company to deliver what the clients in order to get the job done. Apps like Service Autopilot can help you in managing your lawn care jobs to make sure that nothing is amiss. It is used in any computer making it a flexible and easy to access software.
Moreover, it gives the crew the fastest and most efficient route to follow when signing up for a job. Using the software’s calendar, you can organize and arrange your clients’ and employees’ schedules.
- Instantly updates all the information in the software regarding your company transactions, invoices and changes in schedule among others.
- Generate estimate documents quickly using built-in templates for any kind of service or customer.
- Invoices can be paid using a credit card and can be noted immediately using their two-way QuickBooks sync functions. Also, you can process overtime and payment for your employees and contractors.
- Their two-way QuickBooks sync also secures the data and information about the company and the consumers.
- Mobile apps are also available for Android and iOS which can show various pertinent information like updated job schedules and job directions.
- Its advanced GPS tracking system can measure the lawns without even going to the actual place, making it easier to create estimates.
- Reports can also be done in real time so that you can see your company’s progress in real time.
- Startup Package - This plan is yours for only $47.00 per month which includes basic features like scheduling and routing.
- Pro Package - Pay only $79.97 per month which includes all Startup features and others like an employee and asset tracking.
- Pro Plus Package - Get this for $197.00 per month which includes all the features of previous packages and others like their exclusive marketplace and automated reports.
- Premium add-ons like the QuickBooks sync can be added to your package with additional cost.
- All of their packages come with a 30-day money back guarantee.