Although no accurate format is available for creating a successful digital marketing campaign, there are several aspects that can enhance your opportunities. Having an appealing website with special landing pages, traffic can be generated and improve your overall experience.
In other words, it is not simple to build landing pages that attract site visitors. Please note that the purpose of these websites is to make the visitor take a certain amount of action. This can be clicking on a particular area, signing up for a form or even making any purchase.
Below, we have created a list of the best landing page software. We’ll also be going to discuss their features, why they are awesome and tell you everything you need to know to choose the best landing page tool for your case.
Landing Page Software
OptimizePress is a user-friendly online tool that helps to construct highly converted landing pages, secure membership portals, marketing pages, launch funnels, blog sites, etc. Furthermore, this software allows companies to generate almost every kind of page, including sales and marketing websites, training and classes, registration for webinars and mobile versions of all websites.
- Configure the payment forms with Stripe & Paypal by using its OptimizeMember plugin and deliver your content in a safe membership portal.
- The Live Editor provides powerful tools for building pages in real time, while over 30 custom templates can be modified to satisfy individual needs.
- Create an opt-in form to collect your visitors ' information in just a few clicks.
- Save your subscriber data by integrating with any leading e-marketing & CRM systems.
OptimizePress pricing package is based on three plans: Core ($97), Publisher ($197), and Pro ($297).
Unbounce is a well-established name in the digital marketing world. They are, however, specialized in offering alternatives to complement your marketing initiatives. Their landing page builder is highly user-friendly and WordPress compatible, making it a winning combination for all-level DIY marketers.
- With an intuitive drag-and-drop builder to create customized brand landing pages with pixel-perfect precision.
- Provides you the power to A/B test your pages in order to optimize better results.
- Provides you multiple client management through a single account to manage your clients and customers.
- With the green padlock symbol, all landing pages are automatically encrypted.
- You can make your landing pages mobile-responsive with Unbounce.
Pricing plans starting at $79/month with annual billing.
Leadpages assists small companies to connect with an audience, capture leads, and close sales. It lets you create websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars and more easily.
Moreover, this software allows you to engage your audience from the first click to final sales. With this landing page software, you can publish high-converting content to showcase your business and support any marketing campaign.
- Create, launch and handle Facebook and Instagram ads that fit your landing page easily.
- Add and customize icons & graphics to your digital content by just selecting graphics from the integrated icon Library.
- Display the appointment calendar and allows visitors to self-schedule a call or consultation right from your webpages or landing page.
Leadpages provides three different pricing plans (Pro at $48, Standard at $25 and Advanced at $199) per month with annual billing.