IT asset management software has been intended for the requirements of the IT executives to provide inventory control software. The software can monitor difficult and soft technology assets between one and millions. Moreover, the platform is able to integrate your service desk, networks, and servers seamlessly so you can effectively resolve problems.
Most solutions of IT asset management software are developed for inventory monitoring and technology services of a company. Advanced programs can automate these and other procedures, allow tighter reporting, service desk resolution information management, asset control and integrate them with the IT specifications such as customer management.
That’s why this article is prepared in which we will discuss the list of best IT asset management software that will help executives to manage company inventory with ease.
It Asset Management Software
1. ServiceDesk Plus
ServiceDesk is an IT asset management software that incorporates asset administration and desk support functions in one platform. It is designed to assist users in gaining full visibility and efficient management of IT problems at work. You can ensure that this solution includes all the instruments that you need, from ticket management & data archiving to asset tracking and license management.
- To boost your IT support desk productivity, you can analyze the root causes and reduce repeat incidences.
- Enables you to track, handle and map your interactions & dependencies for each configuration item.
- Identify and remove unused authorizations, schedule future purchases of software and guarantee compliance of software.
- You can track IT hardware and software contracts to upgrade compliance, associated assets and get proactive contract expiry reports.
Contact the vendor of this asset management software to know its pricing plan & trial period.
SapphireIMS is a cloud-based IT asset management software. It enables companies of all dimensions to automate their IT service management across multiple vertical industries. Incident management, change management, service catalog, adjustable workflows, and reporting are key features. It provides an in-source service desk, property management, inventory and compliance management, automated service, and company service tracking.
- Asset Lifecycle Management solution provides ideas and warnings that assist you to react quickly to problems and improve the use of assets.
- You are empowered to manage all assets proactively at any level to transform the assets life cycle into an efficient, cost-effective environment.
- Its automation and compliance module provides tools for the management of assets that give unparalleled predictability.
- The software for asset management offers integration for human resources, business resource planning, and LDAP services.
You can contact a vendor of this IT asset management software to know the pricing details.
Spiceworks is a tool created for IT professionals that brings them together to assist other staff with problems they face. This asset management software provides the means by which IT professionals and specialists converge communicate directly with one another. It also offers technology suppliers expert opinion and helps them in the purchase of software, how their IT infrastructure can be improved and so forth.
- Spiceworks automatically finds inventories, collects and even categorizes comprehensive information.
- All software licenses are tracked in the software so that makes you stress-free and comply.
- You can create and produce custom reports to inform your boss about the moment you spent working on support tickets or to provide a full list of all IT assets for an auditor.
- It also provides a team management dashboard for monitoring and viewing important performance measurements.
To know about the details related to its pricing plan you need to contact its salesperson.