After every purchase, the vendor creates an invoice for the same & mentions the information about products and services that are purchased by the customer and the pricing details as well. However, it can be inconvenient & complicated to handle all these tasks manually. Hence, you need automated invoicing software which can simplify the entire process and makes you pay faster.
The best invoice software enables you to create an invoice in less than a minute, send it to your client immediately and receive payment earlier by allowing clients to pay on credit cards and bank transfers instead of paper checks.
Hence, in this article, we have highlighted some best invoice processing software that makes invoicing easier, so you can worry less about getting paid and focus more on finding your next opportunity.
Invoice Processing Software
Invoicera is an online billing solution for professionals, small businesses, and enterprises. It provides a good solution to several invoicing issues for freelancers like lawyers, web developers, consultants, as well as for small businesses and enterprise firms of different natures and sizes. Moreover, it is multi-dimensional and rich in features that listens to its customers, the tool has drastically evolved with expertise and experience.
- Allows you to professionally generate your first invoice to surprise your customers.
- Automate invoicing, subscriptions, payments and many more. Also, you can track time and manage reports.
- Schedule the invoices easily and concentrate on your key company. Add a late fee to invoices and make sure the customer makes payment in due time.
- It is integrated with over 30+ payment gateways that make it easier for clients to pay and retain them for longer.
Invoicera offers a free option and three paid subscription plans: Pro ($35.86/month), Business ($143.47/month), and Infinite ($286.95/month).
Coupa is the online invoice management software solution that enhances provider relationships, making more effective use of resources, capture early payment discounts, increase compliance, and reduce company risk. Additionally, with this software for invoice management, you can easily search for previously entered invoices using a unique invoice number. It also shows the status of an invoice.
- Coupa's automated invoice handling software utilizes guidelines for two or three-way matching to guarantee that products or services are aligned with orders and receipts.
- With this software, matching invoices get paid and billed to the appropriate expense accounts with no contact by AP.
- In the automated processing of invoices, non-matching invoices are flagged and routed immediately for review and resolution, based on the tolerance and routing rules you define.
- Users can accept invoices straight from their mobile devices without any additional log-in steps.
Pricing details are not provided by the vendor, you need to contact them.
3. Chrome River INVOICE
Chrome River INVOICE is a cloud-based invoice management software that enhances data accuracy, speeds up invoices processing, and increases spend visibility.
Furthermore, you can quickly capture, store and approve invoices in a sleek interface. It will reduce the paperwork and maximize the performance of your company.
- Get a clear and precise image of your organization's budget using its robust Analytics tool that enables your AP team to negotiate and take data based choices with providers.
- Stay updated with invoice status that minimizes fraud with systemic warnings and notifications of invoice modifications.
- You can eliminate checks in favor of card or ACH payments with its payment tool.
- Easily find and share invoices in several offices with a centralized invoice database.
Contact the sales team to get the pricing details.
Kissflow Procurement Cloud is a flexible procure-to-pay suite that enables businesses of all sizes to streamline their procurement processes from sourcing to invoice processing and supplier management.
Kissflow Procurement Cloud is ideal for companies that are either transitioning from manual procurement management tools, implementing a solution for the first time, or replacing disparate point solutions. With Kissflow, businesses can eliminate guesswork and make better, faster, and more informed purchasing decisions.
- Dynamic approvals
- Rule-based workflows
- Automated three-way matching
- Real-time budget tracking
- Spend management
- Supplier management
- Spend analytics & reporting
- Mobile app
- Comprehensive audit logs
- Role-specific user permissions
- Starter - The basic plan for 100 users starts from $690/month.
- Growing - For up to 250 users, this plan cost $1290/month
- Enterprise - This is a custom plan with unlimited users
5. Billdu e-invoicing software for small businesses
In 2021, all small businesses should think of transforming their business. The shift towards e-invoicing is one of the key effects of digital business transformation. Thousands of businesses are making the change every day. Billdu is supporting these businesses in streamlining their processes in relation to creating quotes, invoices, and processing payments.
Moreover, its accent is on simplicity. It takes seconds to create a new estimate or invoice. Adding a payment is a matter of two clicks, so is the creation of overviews of income and expenses over a certain period of time. Exports of all data are a must. Further, Billdu is one of the best invoicing tools for small businesses on the market.
- Simple Invoicing
- Expenses Records
- Mobile App
- Fast Payments
- Knowing when Invoice was Read
- Communication Platform with Clients
- Starter – from $1.99/m – 30 invoices, 1 user
- Standard – from $7.99/m – 300 invoices, 1 user
- Premium – from $14.99/m – unlimited invoices, 10 users