The software of inventory management is used for controlling inventory, sales, order and delivery levels. It can also be used to produce documentation for production purposes, such as job orders and materials receipts.
Generally, companies use this software to ensure that products and outages do not become overstocked and understock.
Inventory management software provides a better way of organizing stock data in comparison with phones or papers.
In this article, we have created a list of 3 best inventory management software which saves lots of your precious time.
Download the fully functional Windows app to handle thousands of goods and orders rapidly and easily. Install it on as many PCs as you want to maintain it all in sync immediately. Setup is quick and easy with inFlow Cloud. No servers or VPNs are needed. All you have to do is to have computer and Internet access.
- All your backups are handled automatically by the servers. So, don't worry about losing your precious information.
- The same high-quality encryption technology (256-bit SSL) used to protect your information.
- You don't need a secure internet connection to begin working with inFlow On-Premise. There's no issue being offline.
- Users can organize their items to track aisle and bin numbers by location and sub-location.
- Enterprise Plan: Get this offer at a cost-effective price of $599 which include 10 team member.
- Advanced Team: This plan comes at $269 which includes 5 members.
- Essentials: Purchase this plan at $69 USD.
Stitch is your OSC for the administration of all your company procedures to ensure you have a full understanding, control and flexibility to run your company as you see fit. Powerful tools to move, track and control from beginning to complete your inventory.
- Direct the flow and routing of your orders across geographical areas in one or more warehouses which best suits your targets.
- It let you expand your current wholesale channel with the B2B eCommerce, EDI and different wholesale partners.
- You can Enable strong tools and workflows such as updated channel synchronization or Stitch Labs APIs.
- Free stand your team to manage large volumes of orders while answering operational requests rapidly.
- Basic Plan: The cost of this plan is $799 which includes barcode generation, product tagging and more.
- High-Growth: To get this plan pay $959 which includes virtual bundles, selective stock push and more.
- Premium Plan: Request a quote to buy this plan.
For all matters, Ordoro is your main hub. Plug into your application for a multi-channel business, from marketplaces to websites and suppliers. Take the integrated Ordoro kitting motor as a single selling unit to bundle various goods kit-related goods, component goods, or product in different amounts.
- Without downloading or installing anything, customers can access the software. Furthermore, it's POS integration provides simple back office management for easy inventory level management, enabling you to sell anywhere and anytime.
- It builds better relationships with suppliers, product flow and workflow velocity with Ordoro.
- This software allows you to batch set up suppliers, rapidly restock your inventory, and analyze inventory costs within a single app.
- Along with every PO, a receipt of products is produced to help you get the inventory you have ordered.
- Express Plan: This plan comes at the price of $59/mo
- Pro Plan: To buy this plan pay $399/mo which includes drop shipping, purchasing management and more.
- Enterprise Plan: Contact to the website admin to get the details.
4. ConductExam Store Management System
ConductExam store and inventory management software system is an essential solution for the store/business. User can easily manage the level of supply/consumption of your stores. Software is useful for Departmental & Grocery Stores, General & Retail Stores, and many more stores. Store software reduces the data risks and also reduce the manpower and help to gain customer's satisfaction with secure billing. Inventory Management is a crucial system to run a retail business. It conveys the client service in a proper manner. This software must be managed and controlled by real-time client inventory access. Inventory and store operations are utilizing an analogy of store, which minimizes the activities of the manufacturer, accuracy of data and information of the store.
Stores affiliation may be portrayed as purposeful coordination and blend of undertakings in a way, which would achieve perfect adequacy with at least use.
Stock Management, Buyer and Supplier Management, Manage purchase and purchase return, Manage sales and sales return, Tax Management, View Reports/Charts, Generate Invoice, Generate Barcode
Price according to features.