Integromat is a well-known and powerful tool for automating the manual processes of app integration. This is an all-in-one integration platform that comes with handy features like real-time execution, built multi-step integration, choose the starting of scenario, and more.
Hence, we can say that definitely Integromat is the best automation tool but also can’t deny that it includes several drawbacks such as expensive pricing, lacked documentation, support limited apps, etc.
Fortunately, there are a plethora of Integromat alternatives available in the market that can help you to get rid of all the above-mentioned limitations and provides reliable automation solutions.
A Quick Comparision Between Best Integromat Alternatives
|Pricing (per month)||No. of Tasks (per month)||Workflow Automation|
|Jitterbit||Contact Sales Team||750|
Contact Sales Team
1. Pabbly Connect – Best Integromat Alternatives
“Pabbly Connect is the only tool available in the market which does not restrict users on features by providing them unlimited workflows, unlimited app integrations, multi-step calls, filters, and many more.”
This is one of the greatest alternatives for Integromat that lets you create unlimited multi-step calls for connecting limitless applications in your workflows at a very affordable price. Besides, Pabbly Connect empower you to create complex integrations using built-in apps and tools, no coding needed. Not only it supports apps but also allowed you to use the HTTP/SOAP or JSON modules to easily connect to any web-based service for automation. So, you can instantly begin the workflow by setting instant triggers via Webhooks.
Additionally, it supports 200+ applications of marketing sales, eCommerce, CRM, payment, etc., and adds new options every week. Apart from this, using it you can perform all simple and complex tasks in a few simple steps.
- Its drag and drop editor is meant for newbies to create the workflows with ease in very limited time.
- Easily streamline the cross-functional workflows with bunch of triggers, actions, and scheduler for sales processes, social campaigns, etc.
- Create complex & multi-step workflows for specific projects using several logics, filters, conditions like IF/Else, AND/OR, and much more.
- Pabbly Connect allows you to set the specific time intervals for running the scenario/action like specified date, day, or time.
- Further, it has numerous text and binary Excel functions to sum up multiple values such as number, date, text, currency, percentage, total, etc. for saving your time and effort.
- Divide the path route from one app to multiple scenarios for processing the data within each route differently.
- Pabbly Connect has integrated with unlimited premium apps like WordPress, Gmail, Facebook Lead Ads, Google Sheets, Linkedin, PayPal, and much more.
Pabbly Connect doesn’t limit you on automation workflows. It offers an unlimited number of automation workflows with its pricing plans that include instant triggers, filters, path routers etc.
- Starter – This is the cheapest plan of Pabbly Connect. It cost $9 per month for 12,000 tasks.
- Rookie – Pay $29 per month for 50,000 tasks and get all the above-mentioned features.
- Pro – Pricing of this plan is $37 per month for 60,000 tasks.
- Advanced – This plan offers custom pricing based on the number of tasks like $57/month for 80,000 and $3000/m for 9,000,000 tasks.
2. LeadsBridge – Integration Platform
LeadsBridge is an iPaaS solution that enables companies to enhance their omnichannel strategy orchestrating their business data.
LeadsBridge fulfils your integration needs, focusing on bridging gaps between advertising platforms and sales funnels, and delivering tailor-made integrations made upon your business needs.
- With more than +370 out-of-the-box integrations available at the moment, you can easily connect your chosen software with your advertising platform, seamlessly synchronizing data for your marketing workflows.
- This tool allows you to track your offline transactions and understand the performance of online campaigns. LeadsBridge offers this service on Facebook through Facebook Conversion API and on Google by using Google Offline Conversions.
- LeadsBridge allows eCommerce companies to sync contacts and orders between your eCommerce tool and the most used advertising platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- The LeadsBridge platform is suited for companies that want to streamline their advertising activities by integrating the marketing technology stack with Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
LeadsBridge offers a free 7-day trial with four paid plans billed monthly or annually, starting at $29 for the self-service platform with real-time LeadSync and 1.5k leads/mo, up to Enterprise accounts starting at $699 per month with Custom Volumes. Plans vary in the maximum amount of integrations and synchronized units (leads, audiences, and conversions). All plans offer the GDPR (also for audiences) and CCPA Compliant to keep all customer data safe.
3. Automate.io – Automation Platform
Another iPaaS tool in our list of Integromat alternatives is Automate.io which connects all your cloud & SaaS applications with amazing ease. Automate.io lets you create simple or complex one-to-one integrations to sync data across multiple applications. With this, you can create workflow bots on 100+ popular cloud applications such as Salesforce, Google Apps, Trello, Hubspot, Quickbooks, Shopify, and many more.
Moreover, you can also add the delay, conditional logic, format data, and much more to your workflows in minutes.
- It has a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface that helps in data mapping, data migration, and data integration.
- If the app you want to automate is not supported by Integromat, you can connect all leading cloud and SaaS apps by using the HTTP/SOAP or JSON modules.
- It has various powerful tools for setting up cross-functional internal workflows, format data, or time delay for the enhancement of increasing more and more sales.
- Automate.io has several powerful tools format data, conditional logics, time delay in workflows to save your time and efforts.
- It provides complete security and reliability to your data by encrypting the transit, data retention controls, and audit logs.
- Integrate several popular apps like Moosend, Salesforce, Zendesk, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
This Integromat competitor offers various pricing plans with a 1-month free trial.
- Startup: Pay $49 per month for 10,000 actions and 50 bots.
- Growth: This plan is for small scale businesses with moderate requirements. Pay $99 per month for 30,000 actions and 100 bots.
- Business: It is the most popular plan of Automate.io that offers 100,000 actions and 200 bots at the pricing of $199 per month.
- Enterprise: This plan is available at the cost of $499 per month with 500,000 actions and unlimited bots.
4. PieSync – Versatile Integration Software
PieSync from HubSpot offers a full, two-way sync solution between your favorite cloud apps in real-time. It automatically shares customer contacts between your marketing automation, CRM, email marketing, and e-commerce applications.
Moreover, it empowers your SaaS Stack with tailor-made bridges between cloud-based apps with no development required. It is integrated with 200+ apps like Hubspot, Google Contacts, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Zoho, and more.
- PieSync processes customers’ new entries as well as historical data in real-time which is why it is called a two-way sync process. Besides, it scans your database in the background for changes every five minutes.
- Quickly connect your apps in 3 simple steps – Create personalized rules, map how you want to sync different information fields across apps, and add conditions to your syncs.
- Apart from this, it uses advanced authentication methods, such as Oauth, and employs encryption measures to make sure the data is safe and secure.
- Besides, it automatically detects and manages duplicate data points and removes them.
- Sync all your business apps together and share the same set of data with your team. The data is the most accurate, up-to-date, and relevant information so everyone will have access to the info no matter which app they’re using.
- Starter – Pricing of this plan is $19 per month for creating the simple syncing with two if/then rules per connection.
- Pro – Create unlimited rules per connection at the cost of $59 per month.
5. Zapier – Top Alternatives to Integromat
Zapier is easy to use, powerful tool with unique features for automating manual processes at the business or personal level. With this, you can connect your favorite apps, services, and devices with each other without having any programming skills.
Furthermore, it provides over 2,000 integrations such as Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs, & many more.
- Create multi-step zaps by adding numerous triggers and actions with a few clicks.
- Customize your zaps according to your requirements and build a system just the way you want.
- Zapier gives you the right to share zap, app connections, a centralized login, and more with your team for collaboration
- With Zapier, you can copy workflows to your files and save them to your favorite file storage app automatically.
- Free – Get 100 tasks and 5 zaps per month with its free trial.
- Starter – Pay $24.99/month for 750 tasks and 20 zaps with the integration of 3 premium apps.
- Professional – Get 2000 tasks, unlimited zaps, and premium app integration at $61.25/month.
- Team – Pay $373.75 per month for 50,000 tasks and unlimited zaps.
- Company – Spend $748.75 per month for 100,000 tasks and get all the advanced features of Zapier like unlimited zaps, unlimited premium apps, filters, formatters, etc.
6. Jitterbit – iPaaS Tool
Another in this collection of Integromat alternatives is Jitterbit. It is a dedicated platform to quickly integrate the SaaS, on-premise, and cloud applications.
Moreover, Jitterbit is especially focusing on ease of use and speed. Furthermore, the pricing of this software is higher than other software in its category, but it offers real-time data connections, as opposed to those that sync in intervals.
- It has an intuitive graphical interface that includes a drag-and-drop configuration for creating any integration.
- Jitterbit support AI to infuse any application with such as real-time language translation, speech recognition, and product upsell recommendations.
- Automate your business processes and workflow by integrating thousands of SaaS, cloud, on-premises, or hybrid applications.
- Set your integrations to run on a schedule, triggered, or real-time and control it from anywhere, anytime.
Jitterbit iPaaS offers custom pricing based on business requirements. You need to contact the Jitterbit team for APAC & EMEA pricing details.
Finally, we can conclude that there are a wide variety of Integromat alternatives available at the market, but each tool varies with its features and functionality.
In this article, we’ve redefined each tool on the basis of features and pricing. So, go on the above list and choose the best tool to power up workflow with automation.