Insurance agency management system is one of the best solutions that can be used case-by-case throughout all branches of an insurance agency. It supports agencies of every size to monitor and maintain customer relations, improve marketing & sales efforts and monitor their company’s sales performance.
Furthermore, these tools include back office functionality such as automated workflows and commissioning to make agent work easier. And in this article, we share some important information about the best software that helps companies to manage their insurance agencies with ease.
Insurance Agency Management Software
Agency Bloc is life and health insurance agency management software that seeks to improve the effectiveness, satisfaction and cost management of enterprises in today's competitive marketplace. The solution offers an organizational and efficient cloud-based agency management system that monitors policy, manages agents & commissions and provides reporting tools for business performance analysis.
- It also provides document management functions that allow agents and other personnel to store critical documents and electronic scans at one centralized location.
- Agent can provide individual accounts with notes or documents for rapid recovery.
- It provides users with a 360-degree picture of each account, from contact to policy, ongoing interactions and documents accessible online from anywhere.
- AgencyBloc helps you to uncover any commissions that have not been received so that you can receive all you deserve.
This service comes with a pricing plan of $65/month & it also offers a free trial option.
2. Insurance Suite
Guidewire InsuranceSuite is a successful solution that enables employees, agent and customers to respond and adapt to market changes by offering insights derived from an engaged global customer community. Also, this software supports your critical needs for all business lines and promotes sales, service, and excellence in your organization while supplying the technology you need to adapt and succeed in a time of rapid changes.
- It permits insurers to achieve an analysis of all distribution channels and businesses and a truthful omnichannel experience.
- By using this software, you can improve reactivity, reduce risk & maintenance costs, and react effectively to market developments & opportunities to engage active clients over the whole lifetime.
- Allows you to use local conventions such as language, currency, time, and customer data formats seamlessly and accurately.
- Gives you an ability to implement this software in traditional on-site environments or in both private and public cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
To know the pricing details of this software you need to contact sales.
Vertafore Agency Platform is a cloud-based solution for insurance companies of all sizes that provides management options for accounting, client, document, policy, and reporting. It has features like business process navigation to support documentation users and provides process forms. There is also an integrated reference library which can be referred by users in different phases of insurance filing and business processes.
- Allows you to integrate the workflow of the agency and carrier with TransactNOW and free up time for customer focus.
- Its automatic alerts option help you stay up to renewals and increase rates so that your retention rate can be increased.
- You can integrate applications with your agency management system without any problems with a robust API library.
- This software is equipped with National Comparative Rating tool that provides user quotes to handle a range of insurance claims such as automotive, home and natural disasters.
To know the pricing details of this software you need to contact the vendor.
NextAgency saves health and life brokers time, money and clients with an agency management system with CRM and commission management tools plus the ability to share benefit data with their clients. NextAgency helps agencies large and small automate tasks, track commitments and organize their data whether their focus is on individuals or groups.
NextAgency is designed for life and health agencies, but it can also track P&C and other policies. Better still, NextAgency is extremely flexible. This enables agencies to customize the software to best fit their organizations' needs. For example, the platform comes with useful pipelines. But each can be edited or deleted. And users can create their own.
NextAgency's commission management system is one of the easiest to use on the market. There's no need to send commission information elsewhere. Agencies can easily map digital commission statements to the system once. The system preserves the mapping to make future uploads fast and simple. NextAgency makes it simple to enter commissions manually as well with tools that populate many of the fields.
- Grow sales with powerful CRM tools that track prospects from leads through close
- Focus your team with shared notes and tasks — then sync those tasks to your calendar
- Automatically assign emails to clients and prospects
- Access documents where and when you need them with your agency’s private library
- Start each day with a personalized, dynamic to-do list
- Get what you’ve earned with commission tracking and reporting tools
- Deliver greater client value by providing free benefit portals to you clients
After your free trial license fees start at $90 per month for the first user and $30 per month for each additional user after available promotions. With NextAgency’s monthly license, there’s no long-term commitment required.
5. Sibro V3
Sibro is the simplest and easiest software specifically developed to manage end to end insurance business. It helps you keep track of all policies, claims, and installments and reminds you about follow-ups and renewal dues. It not only makes your work faster and simpler but also helps you stay organized, scale better, and grow faster.
It automates double work so once you have filled certain details, the software will automatically prefill them in future actions. This keeps you away from headache especially when your customers’ count is large. The unique feature of the software is that it allows you to send emails to insurance companies and customers directly from the software. This helps you avoid switching between different tabs and saves you a ton of time and effort.
Especially, if you have a plan to start your own brokerage firm, Sibro is the must-have dream tool. It highly reduces human resources as many processes are automated. While getting started with Sibro, you can transfer your old businesses to your software in a few clicks. Take a quick dive now!
- Prospecting & RFQ Management
- Policy & Renewal Management
- Claims & TPA management
- Accounts & Reports Management
- Follow up & Renewals Reminders
- Built-in Mailing & Whatsapp Integration
- Client Portal Login
- User Privilege Access
- Start Up – Rs. 1,440/month Supports upto 3 Users 4,500 Clients
- Pivot – Rs. 9,600/month Supports upto 20 Users 30,000 Clients
- Grow – Rs. 480/additional user per month Adds 1,500 Clients/user
To manage clients of your insurance agency you need the best software that helps you to handle this problem. And as you know in this blog we discuss the list of best insurance agency management software that helps you to manage & maintain your workflow. Now it’s your turn to choose the best that fits for your requirements.