Innovation is the name of the game in the technocratic 21st century. Companies which continue to evolve, build on new ideas and improve their services or products survive in the market. That’s precisely why the generation of ideas and knowledge-based markets are at the centerpiece of today’s economies. Marketplaces and corporate workspaces which are most conducive to the generation of new ideas and their successive implementation thrive. And yes, this has a great deal to do with the team of professionals you employ and the community engagement which exists within them.
It basically provides a creative, seamless and easily operational workspace which is helpful for your employees need to let their ideas flow. Not only that, such software allows you, the entrepreneur, access to sources of information and inspiration from open and closed communities. Whether these communities within your main workspace or outside it is irrelevant.
If you wish to have access to great ideas which already exist in your company but lack a means of coming through, the following innovation software is probably something for you.
With over 25,000 customers, Ideascale offers one of the largest platforms with innovation management technology. That’s precisely why its users are treated to an optimized experience which is unmatched by any other service. Furthermore, this software also delivers strategy and support to achieve any organizational goals that your firm has. However, its easy-to-use interface and service mean that your innovative idea will be a plan of action, a concrete solution, a product reality or visible cost savings in no time.
- Using Ideascale strategic services, the platform has used and developed advanced technologies to target the best strategies and ideas which arise.
- Ideascale’s team guarantees that this innovation software work exceedingly good to allow integration with any other software and basically provide a great end from the user perspective.
- The innovation widget of the platform can be additionally added to any online experience ranging from websites, intranet, eCommerce websites and more, allowing members o partake in ideation anywhere.
- Furthermore, the flexibility of the platform allows easy optimization regardless of the industry you’re working in.
- Collect Plan: This plan cost $4,999/year. In this plan the service acts as a virtual feedback box which is easy to use and maintain, allowing collective ideation and participation analysis
- Engage Plan: You can buy this plan at $12,999/year, which allows you to maximize collaboration between ideators with access to custom workspaces, personalized onboarding, training, and ongoing 1-on-1 support.
- Develop Plan: Essentially offering an innovation service center, this plan cost $34,999/year and it is aimed at companies with an objective to increase the pace of their research.
- Transform Plan: An enterprise-level solution which overhauls that way ideas are managed at your institution. Also, you can contact the company for further details and quotes.
Built on principles of collaboration, community engagement, and cooperation, Planbox helps consolidate all the ideation that your employees do and materialize it into practical solutions. Moreover, Planbox offers services which are based on gamification and this adds a combined layer of thrill and excitement to your employees’ everyday schedule. Due to these reasons, Planbox is a comprehensive platform for companies willing to invest in their employees’ ideas and develop an innovation culture.
- Using the platform, you can easily engage your employees in competitive events promoting business transformation and generating innovative solutions.
- Planbox even offers a simple admin office to manage communities and campaigns, allowing you to strengthen your customer-client relationship.
- Additionally, it lets you automate recurring activities and menial tasks to allow maximum time possible for innovation.
- The platform’s simple task management system makes innovation a part of every user’s regular work.
- Furthermore, Planbox allows access to customizable dashboards which report analytics on how best to improve your operations.
You can contact Planbox for a free demo and even request a free guide for its use. In order to buy Planbox services, you’d need to get in touch with their sales team to get a quote suited for your company’s needs.
Spigit recognizes that companies today need a very prominent source of innovative ideas that are made by their own frontline employees. That’s because who else would know the company better, right? Whether it’s a new products and services, better customer service or improved processes, Spigit allows you prioritize and track all your innovative ideas right from the thinking till the implementation stage.
Additionally, with over 6 million users in 170+ countries, Spigit’s website proclaims it to be the world’s most popular innovation management platform and given the features which it offers.
- Spigit’s platform allows you to conveniently and easily engage with people from all around the world and share their ideas.
- Moreover, Spigit’s patented algorithm ensures that you receive the right ideas at exactly the right time.
- You can easily optimize innovation management on the platform which allows you to handle your system of communication of ideas with a smaller staff, reducing costs.
- With great visibility and tracking overall ideas within your innovation management pipeline, you’d always be informed about which topics to fund.
- Furthermore, the information about the industry to first benchmarks on the platform allows you to compare your innovation management system with your peers to see where you’ve to improve.
Spigit offers a free demo to its users allowing them to review its functionality. Afterward, firms can send in their requirements to receive a quote for the service.