Incident Management needs you to detect unexpected IT-service disruptions and to organize a problem resolution quickly. The area of incident management includes users support and assistance so that the tools for incident management are closely tied to the software functions of the desk.
The perfect instrument for incident management requires to be more complete than a simple event monitoring scheme in the Help Desk. It must enable you to track failures so you can avoid an unexpected risk from recurring again. This implies that comprehensive reporting and analysis should be included in the perfect incident management.
The integration of ITIL processes also helps guide system adjustment once you detect the cause of the incident and plan to correct system defects. Hereby, in this article, we will discuss the list of best incident reporting software –
Incident Reporting Software
1. Mint Service Desk
Mint Service Desk is a cloud-based IT service and asset management solution that assists small and medium-sized businesses in monitoring, tracking and data sharing with suppliers & resources. The solution provides a wide range of characteristics for the management of incidents, issues, procedures, service level contracts (SLAs), catalogs, information base and much more.
- It allows end users can easily log in and report any problems they are experiencing.
- Priorities can be identified based on the importance & impact of events so you can an appropriate action.
- Incidentals can also be combined with specific issues and simple automation rules for users centers to increase customer service efficiency.
- The software has SLA (guaranteed service level agreement) which determines the time available for advisors to react to the notification and then work out a solution to the issue.
You can get the pricing details of this software by contacting its vendor.
Incy.io is a management instrument for companies and organizations for incident and event reporting. This solution has been created to enhance the involvement of facility managers with a range of portable instruments that empower individual employees in the organization to become security executives.
- The incident reporting software not only provides technology, but also compliance and efficiency.
- Users can add more details for each incident with the ability to add pictures to manage a certain incident, which can not be adequately supplied by text data.
- Allow you to easily compare sites, see trends, intervene in order to make clear changes and take appropriate measures.
- All incidents reported offline are forwarded to the cloud once the user is online again.
To know the pricing details of this incident reporting software you need to contact its vendor.
The incident management software of ProcessMAP offers a one-stop-solution for the simplification and automation of your health and security attempts. Customers use our robust, integrated incident management solution to access critical safety data in their workplace and create a powerful security culture.
- Enables customers to determine important regions of focus in order to make decisions better, quicker and to monitor main regions of performance which need follow-up.
- Its user-friendly interface adapts to your company preferences and business processes.
- The software allows users to analyze reports of close-miss for the identification of potentially hazardous events and risks.
- ProcessMAP’s incident software acts as a mechanism for driving employees into secure behavior, assigning ownership to individual safety tasks.
The vendor of this software did not provide any information related to pricing. So if you want to purchase you need to contact the vendor.