Managing customer inquiries and ensuring their satisfaction is a difficult task among most firms’ priorities in this day and age. This is justified since how your customers feel about you can determine the face and reputation of your company. After all, we’re living in the world of social media, instant communication and tweets. One unsatisfied customer with the right number of followers has the remote but existent possibility to put your firm out of business. At the end of the day, a company’s image isn’t created by what it does right, but how it deals with what it has done wrong.
What if we told you that there exists a key to give your customer support staff an edge? You read it right. Thanks to similar technological updates which made social media possible, software which can take your incident management game to the next level exists as well. Not only will such software help you resolve customer queries with ease but, it’d do so with added efficiency and innovation.
In addition to this, incident management software connects individuals, procedures, and technology with its IT infrastructure library application management feature, allowing systematic monitoring and incident management.
Get ready to realize the potential of your firm’s customer support with the help of top-of-the-line incident management software of 2020 given below.
Incident Management Software
1. Incident Management Software By Zendesk
Zendesk incident management software provides an instant response for the various functions such as combines people, processes and technology, and allowing for systematic tracking. This software provides various tasks regarding customer services very instantly without any delay.
Furthermore, this incident management software, as a part of its support suite, would help you manage your customer inquiries like never before. Zendesk recognizes that the customer's frame and their opinions of a company based on how it handles its inquiries and complaints. That’s why it has created a highly optimized system of handling inquiry tickets.
Moreover, instead of addressing different customer’s queries sequentially, it identifies the common problem behind several queries and conveys that to your support staff. This makes the task of dealing with customer tickets quicker and makes your customers happier.
- Using this software, you can easily identify the problem of tickets from a collection of incident tickets originating in similar locations on your website, allowing you to resolve customers’ faster.
- Zendesk support's singular interface is comprehensive and combines people, processes, and technology at the same place, allowing systematic tracking without any hassle.
- It included IT Service Management that lets you plan, design, deliver and control IT services to your customers in no time.
- Furthermore, you can easily customize the ticket forms your customers which can be presented while making an inquiry allowing you to gather all the relevant information that you need.
- Additionally, this incident management software allows the agents to work in their preferred language with the localized admin interface available in over 40 languages.
Zendesk offers a free trial and lives demo to its potential customers before they may decide to make a purchase. If they like what Zendesk support software has to offer, they can opt for one of the following plans.
- Essential Plan: Buy this plan at $5 per month cost which includes email & social channels, web widget & mobile SDK, pre-defined business rules, Essentials card, and interaction history.
- Team Plan: For $19 per month you will be able to allow users to have access to custom business rulers, performance dashboards and public apps and integrations alongside everything mentioned above.
- Professional Plan: At $49 per month you can easily add multilingual content, CSAT surveys and advanced analytics for its users.
- Enterprise Plan: Spend $99 per month and get this plan which incorporates multiple ticket forms, skills-based routing, contextual workspaces, satisfaction prediction, multi-brand support, and launches a successful program.
- Elite Plan: Buy the elite plan at an effective cost of $199 per month. It provides its users with unlimited light agents, 99.9% uptime SLA, 1-hour service level objective, advanced encryption and security, and data center location in addition to everything that’s been mentioned already.
2. Incident Management Software By Solarwinds
Solarwinds service desk is a comprehensive support software which is aimed at simplifying most of the support-related tasks which your team has to conduct. The functionalities that it delivers for your workforce can range from automation, benchmarking, CMDB, appealing dashboards and much more.
Furthermore, Using this software, you can easily optimize the way your firm deals with most of its support and customer responsibilities. All of these features set this incident management software apart. Indeed, your employees will definitely thank you for the friendly way you’d be dealing with their tickets.
- The platform increases collaboration between service providers meaning your employees never have to compromise on flexibility.
- Solarwinds allows you to standardize the incident management protocols across the various departments within your firm.
- Additionally, the agents can manage tickets remotely via email, phone calls, service portal, and even walk-up.
- Moreover, it provides your service and support team a unified platform and automated rules to complete simple tasks and resolve incidents faster.
- Also, you can easily view your customer’s needs in the visually full incident lifecycle. This allows you to potentially escalate incidents to a problem or associate them to an upcoming change.
- Team Plan: It cost $19/month and using this plan of the Solarwinds incorporates incident management, service portal, and knowledge base.
- Business Plan: Buy the business plan at $39/month and get this plan which includes a service catalog, change management, service level agreement, groups, custom roles, and internationalization.
- Professional Plan: For $69/month, you can easily get this plan. It allows its users access to custom fields and forms, advanced automation, network discovery, contract management, license compliance, scheduled reports, and API access.
Also, you can opt for a free trial which offers the Solarwinds software for a 30-day free trial period with limited features.
SysAid’s ITIL-aligned incident management software will help you to log, process, manage and report on the IT issues that have an adverse impact on your end users and the IT services you deliver. The platform will allow you to quickly realize the potential of this new way of managing your help desk and support services.
Moreover, this incident management and service management software capabilities are highly flexible and offer much more than traditional helpdesk. Catered to firms who view IT as a business, ITSM’s best-practice framework will help improve both the efficiency and effectiveness of your service desk and IT operations.
- SysAid incident management software allows you to ensure that standardized methods are used in addressing, tracking and resolving incidents.
- It also allows your business and IT staff to have increased and collaborative visibility over the various incidents which have been reported, right at their fingertips.
- You can easily customize the out-of-the-box incident management process offered by SysAid allowing you to opt-in for services which you require and use them the way you need.
- Not only that but, you can efficiently address customer queries regarding new services and how to access and use them on your platform.
- Additionally, this software allows you access into the data delivered by consumers about what steps your company should take next.
SysAid is a highly service-driven software and hence it’d be best that you contact them with your requirements. They’d provide you the pricing with a quote accordingly. You can contact the support team of SysAid for further details.