In the world of technology, your identity is constantly exposed to a significant amount of risk. Logging online isn’t always fun and games. It can get just as dangerous as the real world. Your online identity comprises of vital information about yourself. This means that they can sell in black markets in black markets (or elsewhere) where it may be misused or abused. Some use this to influence the way you think or surf the internet. There are also others who may use this data to commit fraudulent activities. The most devastating part is that this kind of reality can happen to anyone. Luckily, there are people who developed ways in order to help us protect such sensitive information. They call it identity management software, and it has been a successful venture.
Identity management software are designed to manage users’ information and control access to corporate resources. In addition, it provides you with centralized visibility and control, so that you can actively measure the risks inherent in the system.
There are many versions of this software on the web right now, and you can purchase usually them with your credit card. They all have their own pros and cons, so it might be hard to decide which one should you choose. Fret not, however, as we are here to help you find the best ones in the market. Here are our top 3 choices for the best identity management software of 2019.
Identity Management Software
Employees make online accounts in order for them to interact and manage files without needing physical activity. Onelogin just happens to automate all these processes resulting in higher productivity and yield. It speeds up their work and makes room for other important activities. It is also convenient for managers to communicate with their subordinates even when they are out of the office. However, managing all of these log-ins can be very complicated for the company and its departments. With Onelogin, you can do that easily and more.
- Covers all aspects and devices available in any company like mobile apps, gadgets and even PC’s which makes them more secure than ever.
- Limits the access of employees in some applications or devices depending on the administrator. It also provides additional access and lets users log-in in some apps without typing their credentials.
- Provides multi-factor authentication for additional security of information and data and generates data of the people logging into the system.
- It is a cloud-based software so administrators can access from anywhere as long as they have an internet connection.
- It can increase the necessary complexity of passwords employees should use when logging in for the first time.
- Connects your users with other social media apps like Facebook and extends its security to those apps.
- SSO Package - Avail this for free which includes security for up to 3 applications and a cloud directory
- Starter Package - Enjoy this package for as low as $2 per user per month. Includes all the features of SSO along with an unlimited number of apps and password reset
- Enterprise Package - Get this plan for a super affordable price of $4 per user per month. Includes all the features of Starter plus multiple language support and a social sign-in for all employees
- Unlimited Package - This plan is yours for $8 per user per month. Includes services from the previous offers as well as the integration of UtiPro and Namely Integration.
Artificial intelligence is one of the most discussed topics in the science and technology community - and Avatier just happens to be such an AI Program. With this software, you can securely store your data on the cloud safely and conveniently. The set-up process is not tedious as well - in fact, it’s quite fast and easy! There are so many uses of AI nowadays but usually, it's just for simpler tasks. Avatier took it to the next level and developed Apollo, their AI capable of identity management.
- The software provides you with the option to store your identity data in their cloud, your own cloud, or server in your office.
- Users can log-in to various systems simultaneously without going through hoops of complicated security.
- Increases its capacity to store information based on the needs of the users and even adds new servers once it senses the number of users’ increase.
- All information stored in the software is encrypted and secured even in this hybrid type of identity management software.
- Developers provide automatic updates when needed and it is a faster process in the cloud compared to live servers.
- It gives you the option to go back to a previous version of the software without dismantling your entire process.
- Free Trial - The company offers a free trial to new/interested users for a limited time only.
- Hosted Packages - Offered if you are going to use Avatier’s cloud storage:
- Password Management - $1.50/month per user
- Single Sign-on - $2.00/month per user
- Lifecycle - $5.00/month per user
- Access Governance - $3.00/month per user
- Non-Hosted Packages - Offered if your own cloud or servers for their service:
- Password Management - $1.05/month per user
- Single Sign-on - $1.40/month per user
- Lifecycle - $3.50/month per user
- Access Governance - $2.10/month per user
- Discounts are available if you have more than 3,000 users or you will use their product in an educational system
If you’re looking for software that is safe, reliable, and easy-to-use, then Bitium may be a good choice for you. You see when people don’t use passcodes on their drawers and locks; only a few people have access to the documents placed inside. This traditional method of data keeping may be tangible but it is far from efficient. In this technological age, securing information requires a bit more than a padlock. It can be hard to keep up with all the passwords though, which is why Bitium is here to help you.
- The software offers two-factor authentication and lets administrators monitor users activity in their application.
- Provisioning and de-provisioning can be done without human intervention, and even updates itself when needed.
- Generates passwords for its users if they cannot provide strong enough password for the system.
- It can be connected with other apps of choice to increase their security measures, ensuring the safety and security of your information as well.
- Blocks certain IP’s depending on the administrators and can lift these bans whenever they want to.
- Bitium generates detailed reports about employee activities across devices and software which can help you track their tasks and accomplishments more carefully.
- Free Trial - A free trial of the product is available although some premium features are disabled. You can freely browse and try basic features though.
- Business Package - For as low as $3 per user per month. Includes basic services like SSO and basic provisioning
- Business Plus Package - Get this plan for only $5 per user per month. Includes all the features of Business and others like directory integration and group management of data.
- Unlimited Package - Pay only $8 per user per month. Includes all the features of Business Plus with advanced features like HRMS integration, access management and you are a priority in their customer service. It offers discounts for educational or non-profit use of their product.
4. Folio Digital Identity
The Folio Digital Identity platform offers businesses and governments identity registration, issuance, and verification services that are designed to provide secure, trustworthy and private solutions that keep the customer at the center of your organization.
The Folio platform is a full-stack, modular system through which customers and citizens can be registered and then issued with digital identity credentials directly and remotely through the Folio mobile consumer app. Consumers and organizations can use these credentials, or any other digital identity that they deem acceptable, to provide remote identity verification for their services.
This end-to-end service of digital identity registration, issuance, and verification transforms the consumer experience. It is a key component in digital transformation strategies. Folio provides organizations with the ability to recognize their customers with every interaction whilst reducing the pain associated with physical identity and the lack of privacy that comes from using social media accounts as identity credentials.
- Issue digital identities or memberships directly to a user's phone.
- Verify the identity of a customer or citizen anywhere and at any time via the Folio platform and smartphone app.
- Eliminate the plastic, the cost, and the carbon by moving to a digital identity system
- Secured with the highest data encryption and biometrics to provide the highest assurance always accurate and unbiased verification.
- Standards-based open architecture, API and Mobile First.
- Reduce your identity costs with Folio.
Folio provides flexible pricing options designed to fit with your needs. Please contact us to discuss how we can help revolutionize your identity management requirements.
Trustbuilder creates digital ecosystems using our unique IAM platform. Instead of focusing only on the security aspect of Identity and Access Management, we uniquely use it for third-party app integrations. This means that we help enterprises to allow third-party apps to be accessed through their own app, creating better and deeper customer experiences.
We now mainly focus on enterprise-level companies, usually in the banking sector. The added benefit is that clients of banking firms can use the banks' mobile app and can, for example, buy plane tickets on another platform from within the bank's app. A customer will therefore not have to leave the app and can easily provide payment details, etc.
- Single Sign-On
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Federated identity management
- Creation of ecosystems
- Workforce Efficiency
- Regulatory Compliance
- Improve Customer Experience
- Risk Management
- Cost Reduction
For pricing plan, you have to contact with sales team.