Running an HVAC business can be a tough task. This is because you need to conduct a ton of operations simultaneously. These include scheduling appointments, dispatching equipment, invoicing, marketing, training your technicians and much more. Moreover, customers are extremely less likely to rehire an HVAC company if there is any delay in service provision. Therefore, you need a system that can ease and quicken the process for you. One of the best ways to bolster your HVAC business is by using HVAC software.
It is a widely accepted fact that HVAC software is a must-have tool for businesses that wish to grow and manage their operations well. Using such software results in less burden of paperwork on staff and efficient dispatching of technicians.
This article will introduce you to the best HVAC software and its features. So, you can choose the one that best suits you.
FieldEdge is a web-based field service management software specially designed for HVAC companies. It grants you to easily access your business from your office as well as the fields. Thus, you will be able to manage your business’s operations comfortably on the go. Additionally, it has an integration with QuickBooks which automates the billing process, reducing errors that could occur if one goes through the process manually. Moreover, This software easily works on PCs, Android and iPhone as well. So, you will not have to change your device or buy a new one to use the system.
- The dispatch board allows you to assign work orders to technicians based on their skill sets and location.
- You don’t have to worry about double-entries while keeping accounts as the QuickBooks integration does it for you.
- Technicians can easily view their tasks, services, and items on the FieldEdge mobile app. Consequently, they will not have to call up the office frequently for information.
- It has a price book which you can customize according to the customers’ profile with good-better-best options.
- The system automatically saves customer history for reference if they order your service again in the future.
FieldEdge offers subscription-based pricing. However, it has not published the pricing plans available. Therefore, you will have to contact them directly for the same.
2. HVAC Software By mHelpDesk
This HVAC software is built for job tracking and scheduling, billing and payment processing, real-time reporting and more. It has an integration with QuickBooks Online as well as one with QuickBooks Desktop for accounting. Its cloud-based system runs on all devices which makes it highly accessible. Also, it is extremely easy to use and the service provider offers free training to its customers as well. Additionally, it has a mobile app which makes it easy for technicians to access the required information quickly.
- Its offline mode allows technicians to use its mobile app in areas where they do not have access to the internet.
- You can make your own customized templates for estimates and invoices which suit your business’s brand image and make sense to your customers.
- mHelpDesk’s invoicing system integrates with its easy to use scheduling platform which allows one-click invoicing along with job tracking.
- The custom fields allow you to find specific information from the system quickly.
- It integrates with your company’s unique website and provides forms, functional widgets, and login boxes.
You get customized pricing options for your business from mHelpDesk software. Therefore, you will need to contact them directly with your requirements to get a quote.
3. HVAC Software By ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan provides tools for scheduling, invoicing, dispatch and sales among others to HVAC businesses. Along with that, it also features tools for marketing ROI and conversion tracking. Moreover, you can easily use this cloud-based solution on Mac and Windows.
Besides that, it provides you with a mobile app which works perfectly on iOS and Android. Additionally, the service provider also offers customer support via email, live chat, and phone.
- This software provides an excellent mobile solution which allows on-field technicians to show visual sales presentations and process invoices right on the field.
- This software lets the technicians keep track of their performances using the leaderboard, which encouraging healthy competition which is good for efficiency.
- You can also track phone call conversion and call booking performance without any hassle. Furthermore, you can address missed opportunities by monitoring unbooked calls.
- The campaign ROI tools identify the most profitable locations for your business’s marketing activities by using information about the revenue generated.
- Dispatchers and technicians can easily communicate with each other by using the two-way SMS messaging feature of the software.
ServiceTitan offers subscription-based pricing plans. However, you will have to get your quote through an inquiry from the support team.