In every company, employees should be considered as a top priority. They are the cogs of the whole system, and if one fails the rest comes crashing down. A lot of companies have an issue about how they can take care of their employees.
As HR practitioners, it is our duty to help our company employees through their various company-related affairs like attendance/leave, payroll, F&F processes & more. Luckily we have tools such as HR Software that help us handle all these tasks with ease.
Further, human resource software provides a means of acquiring, storing, distributing and analyzing information to various stakeholders. It gives ultimate flexibility and time savings to run your business.
So, what is the best part of this software?
Managing tasks, collecting and fetching data from various employees is the work that has become easier than ever before just by downloading human resource management system software
So, here we have a list of the best HR software.
Human Resource Software
1. BambooHR – HR Software
BambooHR is a cloud-based human resources (HR) software service for small and medium size businesses. It allows HR professionals and managers to track organizational data such as employee turnover, vacation time record keeping and retention. BambooHR has beautiful and interactive interface that contain multiple sections such as my info page, employees details, job openings, reports, files and much more. It is a better and more efficient software to use for your HR personnel.
- Beautiful and interactive interface for better and efficient HR personnel.
- Secures all the information on your database using its role-based security: it limits your access to information based on your position in the company.
- Lets you track all your applicants and see their status or their progress in your company.
- Onboarding can also be done by the newly-hired employees on their own using the software. You do not need to organize a group onboarding session anymore.
- Employees can also track their own compensation, leaves and other HR related concerns using the software so that they do not need to go to your office to answer their queries/
- Employee appraisals is based on their goals in the company which makes it easier to track who performs best in the company.
- Free Trial - Gives free trial for a limited time only which gives you access to most of their features available on the software.
- Quote-Based Plan - Fixed pricing is not available on their website. You need to contact them and make a package of your own.
Breezy software is used to create a reporting analysis of the recruitment process and to see instances of recruitment process tremendously. It provides functionality of applicant sourcing and tracking, resume parsing, and video interviews and more. This home inspection software has drag-n-drop page option through which you can customize and organize applicants. Instant reports will also help you save time from analyzing employee data. With Breezy, HR work will definitely be a breeze. With its design and HR software integration, your work can become easier. Take a look at their features below.
- Easier posting of job ads as you can use the software to create even a single advertisement and post it on job platforms in just one click.
- Groups your prospective applicants using the information on their resume which hastens the selection process.
- Human resource software lets the user create a database based on submitted applications so that your HR department can sift through your applicant pool without all the hassles of paper storage.
- Messages or emails your applicants automatically depending on your chosen schedule which makes it easier to inform your chosen applicants.
- Provides an avenue for the team to discuss the applicants and their chosen candidates using Breezy’s internal messaging software and scoring system.
- Free Trial - Free trial and demo are available on their website so that you can check if this is the service you want or need.
- Startup Package - Get this for only $149.00 per month which includes basic functions like unlimited no. of user log-in and video interviewing.
- Business Package - Pay $299.00 per month which includes all the features of Startup and others like HRIS integrations and scoreboards for applicants.
- Pro Package - This depends on what you want to have on your Breezy software which also unlocks advanced features like data migration and Webhook access. You need to contact the developers for a price quote.
3. Zoho People
Zoho People is a HR management platform for managing all workforce, employee activities and concerns. It is a centralized hub for organizations hub that covers all of your HR management operations, and makes resources easily accessible on the go. Also, it provide a centralized view of all the employee information by leave type, location, role and experience level.
As HR personnel, it is your responsibility to make the employees feel satisfied with their work. With Zoho People, you can make that happen and more. See their features below.
- Stores all your pertinent data into one location, making it easier for you to find and track them for your use.
- Human resource software lets you manage your personnel remotely especially on occasions when you are not present in the office.
- Enables you to provide 360-degree feedback to your employees so that you can give an efficient and effective performance appraisal.
- Receives questions from employees and group them according to its category. Once this is done, it can create tasks for HR personnel to answer these questions and divide the tasks evenly amongst personnel.
- Updates can also be done automatically and you can choose the time and date when it is to be done.
- HR forms can be filled by your employees so that the use of paper is minimized.
- Free Trial - Free sign-up and trial of their software. You can also use your Google or Microsoft account or log-in so that your data between both software can be synced
- Essential HR - For as low as $0.73/user per month billed annually which includes basic HRIS and leave management only.
- Professional - This plan is yours at $1.45/user per month billed annually. Includes all the features of the previous package including others like attendance and shift scheduling.
- Premium - This plan costs $.2.18/user per month billed annually. Includes all the features of previous packages including performance management and Zoho Analytics.
- Enterprise - Pay only $2.90/user per month billed annually. Includes features of previous packages including cases for employee performance appraisal.
4. Unit4 Prosoft
Designed to make human resource management both simpler and more effective, Prosoft HRMS from Unit4 is a suite of HR software solutions that is comprehensive, fully integrated, flexible, and easy to use, from project teams up to a global workforce. Your organization deserves a complete and seamless solution to manage all your HR needs.
Prosoft has been voted one of the best HRMS vendors because it doesn’t just simplify your processes – it empowers your staff to accomplish more. Choose the platform that that lets your organization make its own rules so you can engage your people and adapt to change.
Businesses and organizations operate in a dynamic landscape, and their tools must help them adapt and grow if they want to succeed. Prosoft HRMS provides a complete and seamless solution for HR management, from routine leave and payroll administration to complex appraisal management. Streamlined HR capabilities help you maximize your organizational efficiency and respond to change, rather than being constrained with static processes. This solution helps you to scales from small and midsize business up to multinationals & public service sector agencies.
Prosoft HRMS provides administrator & employee self-service modules. Administrator modules allow HR to manage the flexible configuration of HR policies and workflows directly. Employee self-service modules facilitate speedy and efficient management of HR transactions such as leave applications, claim applications, attendance verification, appraisal exercises, self-update of personal particulars.
By integrating the platform that your entire organization uses, your people data will be more complete, accurate, and relevant to help you fulfill your mission.
- Out of the box regulations and Payroll software localized and compliant in 10 Asia Pacific countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Philippines
- Track results in real time using Timesheets, Clocks, Scheduling and Leave Administration for a complete human resource information system (HRIS)
- Offers Local and R&D support
Connect with us to find the right quote for your needs!
Contact us: https://www.unit4.com/ap/contact
peopleHum is an end-to-end people management platform that helps organizations make intelligent people decisions. With new-age HR tech features such as Resume Parsing, Selection Probability Score, People Analytics, Performance Management Metrics, Leave Management, and more, peopleHum is the one-stop solution for all business needs.
- Full-fledged applicant tracking
- Resume parsing
- Selection probability
- Detailed analytics Dashboard
- Employee Recognition Platform
- Ideation and Campaigns
- Performance Mgt OKRs
- 360 deg Feedback
- Competency mapping
- Payroll Integration
- Attendance, Leaves, and Exits
- Full-fledged HRIS
- Surveys, polls, pulse, NPS
- One-view Integrated (Individual/Team/Organisation)
Dossy is an automated reference checking platform aimed at Recruitment Agencies and Human Resource managers. Dossy uses modern verification technology to make it very hard for a candidate to fake their referees, so you can feel confident the referee is who they say they are.
- Bulk Reference Request
- Candidate Scoring
- Completion Alerts
- Email / Online
- Mobile Access
- Survey Builder
- Survey Library
There are currently 4 tiers with additional tokens cost $29 and Unlimited seats/Unlimited questionnaires
- Free: $0/mo with 2 free tokens upon registration
- Starter: $99/mo with 10 tokens per month (save up to $191)
- Growth: $149/mo with 20 tokens per month (save up to $431)
- Corporate: $299/mo with 50 tokens per month (save up to $1151)
Something for everyone: a fully customizable HR platform that benefits both companies and employees!
tomHRM is an all-in-one, cloud-based HR platform for small and middle-sized companies. The platform helps businesses streamline, manage, and automate multiple HR and workplace processes in order to enhance work productivity and create a modern, efficient work environment. This way, companies, HR managers, and all employees can benefit from the advancements of the Digital Workplace to spread their wings.
Support your employees, streamline HR processes, reduce paperwork, save time & money—start making the difference in your workplace today!
tomHRM is a fully configurable cloud-based platform, which means that you are free to choose only the modules you need:
- It has an applicant tracking system
- Using this software you can onboard employees
- Leave and absences management software
- Time tracking software
- This software allows management of goals
- 1 on 1 meeting
- Surveys, tests & quizzes
- You can take 360-degree feedback
- Learning & training management
It pricing plan depends on number of employees in your company, you can contact the sales team of tomHRM for more details. However, the pricing plan starts at 49$ per month.