In human resources, you cannot really get away from any kind of report. It is vital to analyze all data the human resource has in order to gain useful insights from it. HR personnel usually do all of these reports and analyses while doing other activities that keep the company running. Recruitment, training, and employee relations are just some of the major tasks that HR people tackle every day. These already take up a lot of time and produce a lot of data as well. Add report management tasks and our HR officers already have too much on their plate. Thankfully, HR analytics software now exists to help lessen the workload of HR officers.
Many software sought ways to help human resources teams with their daily activities such as analyzing data gathered from employees and their respective departments. If you want to know more about this revolutionary software, we took the liberty to list down our top choices of HR analytics software. Let’s take a peek and see what they’ve got to offer.
Hr Analytics Software
One of the major goals of installing HR analytics is to gather enough information about the current state of the business in order to further improve its output. As this focuses on analyzing what works for the company and what doesn’t, it can lead to a lot of gainful insights that can help the company improve its performance in the long run. This is something datapine can help you with. Furthermore, by automating these data analysis tasks you spend less time and energy going over towers of paperwork and gain more time for other important HR activities.
- This software allows you to perform cloud-based operations which make installing the software easier and faster for the client.
- It provides the user with an easy to access platform that can create tables and charts with a simple drag and drop.
- Using the dashboards, you can easily understand and modified your reports to show and it can easily be shared with other authorized personnel.
- The information input in the software can be filtered so that only the appropriate personnel can view or edit files and other correspondence.
- Data can be centralized in their software and users can connect their own database for ease of access and security of information.
- Developers of datapine have limited access to its users’ data and all other ways of accessing this information like an emergency or backdoor access are eliminated.
- Free Trial: A free trial of this software is available for 14 days. Get access to their basic services free of charge for two whole weeks.
- Basic Plan: Grab this package for only $249.00 per month which includes a single user and four sources of data.
- Professional Plan: If you want to make it to pro, get this for $449 per month. This package includes all the basic features, increased access to two users, and two read-only accounts.
- Premium Plan: Enjoy this plan for $799 per month. This includes all the professional features, increased access up to three users and three read-only accounts.
- Branding And Embedded Plan: Pay $1,099 per month and get to use their all-in package which includes all the features of the previous packages as well as other advanced features like KPI reporting and other business analysis tools, three users and read-only accounts
- Quote-Based Plan: The company also offers customizable packages depending on the user’s needs. You can contact the support team for further details.
Data is very important in every aspect of the business, even more so in human resources. These data will drive their goals for that certain time. It would usually show which aspects HR fails or succeeds. It would also convey the performances of every employee under their jurisdiction. With Klipfolio, they can certainly help you have an easier time doing these activities. By automating HR analysis activities, you can get accurate results and take immediate company action in less time.
- Combines all your data into a single database and you can also input your data from other services like Google Analytics and social media sites like Twitter and Facebook.
- Data can be accessed from their customizable dashboard and even automatically updates every 30 minutes. Manual update is also available.
- You can offer the gallery of pre-designed metrics and visualizations which range from simple Excel-like formulas to detailed charts and graphs.
- Data visualization can also be altered depending on the needs of the user and all the editing can be done in real time.
- All data stored in their system are hosted in the Amazon web services and transmitted via HTTPS. Every piece of data to be transferred can also be encrypted with password and authentication systems.
- Starter Plan: Make this yours for only $29.00 per month. Includes all the standard features, up to 2 users and 3 dashboards.
- Publish Plan: Get this super deal for only $49.00 per month. Includes advances publishing, up to 5 users and dashboards.
- Grow Plan: It doesn’t get any better than $99.00 per month. Includes secure link sharing, unlimited number of users and up to 15 dashboards.
- Team Plan: Pay less and enjoy more by getting this $199.00 per month plan. Includes single sign on to the software, unlimited users and up to 30 dashboards.
- Team + Plan: This package is yours for $399.00 per month. Considered as a priority in their customer support services. Includes an unlimited number of users and up to 60 dashboards
Also, you can get the agency/consulting plans which offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Plus, get the first three months free. You can contact the support team of Klipfolio for further details.
Even in the modern era, there are still companies that use the traditional way of doing the analysis of data. Also though they still work, it can take up too much time that can be used for other activities. CatalystOne software can help you in analyzing these data and cut the time it takes for you to conduct an analysis. It can even help personnel who do not really understand the basics of HR analytics by simplifying and posting important data in a single dashboard. With CatalystOne, it can help in analyzing your data using digital formats and processes.
- The software allows you to create graphs and tables using their software and automatically generate analysis based on the data gathered.
- It offers a report builder that can be modified depending on the data needed and automatically updates according to the user’s schedule.
- This software lets you conglomerates all the data gathered and analyzes it to make a single report based on the data needed by the user.
- It minimizes the risks of employees by tracking their progress in the company over time. This can help you predict if they will be an issue or advantage with that certain person in the future.
- Additionally, it lets you export data into Microsoft Excel and can be shared across different personnel. The report can also include other pertinent data that can help in analyzing the overall issues in the company.
- Quote-Based Plan: If interested, you will need to contact their team in order for you to get a quotation for their services.
There are two major reasons for installing HR management software. The first is to minimize the efforts of HR professionals and optimize complex HR processes. And the other is to create a favorable work environment that improves employees’ satisfaction. Compport excels at achieving both.
Compport being smart & agile, cloud-based HR software automates all the complex and time taking processes like Compensation, People Analytics, and Employees’ Surveys & Feedbacks. The software makes use of data analytics and draws valuable insights from it to plan, create and execute well-strategized compensation plans.
With Compport as your HR analytics software, you can save time, resources and valuable budget that was wasted because of mismanagement of compensation & incentives. And it is a well-known fact that efficiently-panned and timely-executed compensation plans; effective employee surveys; and feedbacks are ought to enhance employees’ satisfaction, loyalty, and productivity at the workplace.
- Compport comes with pre-designed ready-to-use salary increase models. Using any of it, you can create a full-fledged compensation plan in just 30 seconds.
- The software comes with 50+ ready-to-use employee surveys that can be instantly circulated among the employees for feedback.
- Compport is a one-stop solution for compensation management. The complete process can be managed with a single tool.
- It is equipped with 1000+ multi-dimensional intuitive analytics & reports.
- It offers easily customizable pre-designed salary increase letters so that the management does not have to invest time in creating salary letters every time.
- Compport offers an easy-to-use and collaborative dashboard that makes it very easy for HR professionals or managers to manage employees, feedback, and compensation.
If interested, you will need to contact their team in order for you to get a quotation for their services.