It’s no longer a dream to have an automated hospital. You live in a world that is modern and advanced in technology. You have systems and machines to handle all those tasks which were manually performed once. People are now hired to monitor the systems while they are involved in managing different tasks.
The hospital management software enables hospital staff to seamlessly monitor and coordinate all tasks. It is suitable for everyone whether it is medical or administrative work.
Furthermore, this software provides an online platform for patients to book an appointment from anywhere. It allows the administrator to manage the data, prescriptions and overall accounting for a patient at a single location.
Here are some of the best software for hospital management that can do all this without compromising effectiveness or accuracy:
Aarogya is software for hospital management which helps to protect the flow of information. It ensures effective decision-making, streamlining of financial accounts and patient care in general hospital management. It can be tailored according to one's needs.
- A complete Inpatient management module that manages all the functionality of your hospital, from registering a patient to billing with a complete patient record tracking system.
- Aarogya is integrated with a TPA module that provides seamless insurance management to deal with insurance covered patient’s settlement bills.
- Central and distributed pharmacy with a number of functional units including inventory tracking, ordering, and receipt of medicine from wholesalers and vendors.
- You can choose multiple tests and quickly make the results available in the Radiology Module.
For the pricing details of this software, you need to contact the sales team.
2. Insta Health Solutions
Insta HMS is a cloud/web-based application that includes all of the financial, clinical and operational requirements of a hospital/clinic. It features a flagship Insta HMS product that is used by over 300 healthcare provider organizations across 7 countries. Insta HMS operates as a hospital and clinical information management solution which includes consultation of patients, laboratory services for radiology, inventory, health insurance, food and nutrition contracts, alerts and ambulance services.
- The browser-based tool prevents you from loading software on each system.
- This software is compliant with JCI, NABH, NABL and many others.
- Automatic update of normal, abnormal, critical and impossible values for gender and age-specific conditions for entry of test results
- Collect payments by different means of payment (including bank transfers, vouchers, currency exchange, etc.).
- Can record receipts from insurance / corporate sponsors by using a claim batch number with TDS preferences.
Please contact the vendor for the pricing information.
SoftClinic is a hospital management software that makes physicians, clinics, and hospitals free of paperwork. We tailor customized hospital management systems and clinical management systems to best meet each hospital's unique requirements.
Besides, we offer scalable software with various modules, such as lab, pharmaceutical, resource management, inventory, and accounts.
- Can access patient records in real time by using SoftClinic mobile app.
- Scan and store records of patients in a secure environment at a single location and access them at any time.
- This software is integrated with multiple modules: Billing, Inventory, Pharmacy & Laboratory Information System.
- Supports multiple languages like Arabic, French, etc.
- Access SoftClinic with cloud access from anywhere in the world. Back up your live data to the cloud.
To know about the pricing details, you need to contact the sales team of Softclinic.