Are you looking for the best app or software that enables you to control every aspect of your home care business? You have reached the best place. Here we have listed out some best cloud-computing based home care software along with their features and pricing details.
All of the listed home care software is the best tools to perform, organize and manage the entire home care business process in a smoother way. Once you avail the best-featured home care software, you will be able to fulfill entire real-time demands. It integrates other existing business marketing tools for better reporting, billing and payroll management.
So get started now with the best and top 3 home care software —
Home Care Software
CareSmartz360 ranks highest on our list of the 3 best home care software for [CY]. It is a versatile tool that allows users a complete cloud-based platform for organizing and managing home care at the best possible level. Moreover, it is one of the few home care software solutions that are HIPAA compliant. It integrates with your current management system and offers better reporting, training, billing and payroll, scheduling and client intake.
- CareSmartz360 allows viewing multiple calendars at one. You can also color-code visits and shift entries by the drag-and-drop method. Also, you can add the client’s home address and directions using maps for prompt services.
- Electronic time tracking keeps an accurate record of the total time that the caregiver works. Failure to report on time for work results in SMS and email alerts to caregivers and company staff.
- Caregivers can access a special portal for acquiring important information faster. They can review schedules, client service plans, check pending responses from open shift opportunities, and view their training reports.
- The software allows caregivers an excellent communication method. It also sends text, emails and automatic shift reminders to caregivers single or in bulk.
- Training your staff works wonders in improving work quality. The vendor offers round-the-clock staff training services online with a complete Learning Management System.
CareSmartz360 home care management solution comes in three different plans whose costs are available on request from the vendor’s website.
- Startups: It offers standard features like branding & marketing, CareSmartz360 Application, caregiver mobile app, and forms & manuals.
- Independent Agency: You can easily manage your home care business with comprehensive features such as scheduling, electronic visit verification, invoicing, client management and more.
- Franchisor: This plan is for both operations management as well as franchise management with all the standard features of above mentioned plan including client & family portal.
2. Kinnser ADL
Kinnser ADL home care software is a complete home care management and organizing solution. It helps in improving client satisfaction levels and makes back-end office work easier. It is perfect for integrating mobility, improving operations and scheduling practices, sending out texts and notifications to caregivers and staff in real-time and helps in your company’s growth and expansion. Here are the top features that make Kinnser ADL the perfect home care solution for independent agencies worldwide.
- This software provides users an excellent way of managing and controlling their home care operations from anywhere and at any time. It helps in saving time, reducing stress and lets you stay in complete control of your business.
- It has an intelligent caregiver-matching feature that schedules home visits as per the care plan, skills of the caregiver, needs of the patient, their proximity and their abilities.
- Prompt and perfect communication is important for in-home care businesses. The software helps in sending out bulk or single messages between company staff, caregivers and patients/clients alike.
- Kinnser ADL helps in managing lead information and referral sources too. Also, it helps in tracking lead sources, analyzing lead conversion rates, and setting reminders for getting a follow-up with new leads and opportunities.
- It helps you in generating invoices. It helps in tracking accounts that are receivable for clients and 3rd-parties, and also helps in reporting on every billable aspect of home care services.
Kinnser ADL home care software cost is available on request from the vendor’s official website.
Carecenta software solution helps in providing advanced home care using a cloud-based platform. It has a list of next-gen features that help to streamline workflow and includes finance management tools too.
Furthermore, this software has been earning a reputation for the best home care management solution thanks to its immense array of features. The software sets new standards in providing and managing home care services around the world.
- The software integrates only the latest features for increasing efficiency in management and operations. It helps in using the best in-home care services technology in the growing industrial dynamic.
- Carecenta offers world-class management and operations services to home care providers in the most cost-effective way. Once you integrate this software with your existing management system it becomes easier and more efficient for managing the day-to-day operations of your business.
- This software helps in improving scheduling with advanced features, such as real-time schedule monitoring, visual scheduling, smarter coordination, on-call management, etc.
- Using this software generating accurate invoices becomes automatic. It supports e-billing, prints invoices, and timesheets, etc.
- Moreover, this software creates 150+ real-time client reports, employee schedules, bills, and invoices.
Carecenta home care management solution cost is available on request from the vendor’s website.
4. Home Care IT
Home Care IT is a secure, web-based software application designed specifically to meet the needs of today's non-certified (non-medical) home care agencies. Home Care IT provides home care management software to help manage all the details of running a successful agency including: aide scheduling, payroll, billing, electronic visit verification (EVV), and more! With Home Care IT software, home care agencies save time and money by making agency management easier and more efficient. Customers tell us that Home Care IT is easier to use than competing brands, allows streamlined organization of relevant data, and saves time. Many clients have reduced payroll and billing to 1/10th of the time!
These are the following features of Home Care IT
- Aide Scheduling -
- Payor Management
Pricing is a tiered monthly subscription based on the number of clients served by the agency.