Homeowner Associations (HOA) are common organizations throughout the world. HOA forms when homeowners from a shared locality, community, or condominium come together. The group of homeowners needs a unified organization and leadership. These associations work for maintenance of the services and physical structures of the society. It takes up the responsibility of taking care of common areas of the community. HOA conducts these activities with pooled resources of homeowner members. A person becomes a member when they buy a house in the locality.
Homeowner association can also impose specific rules and restrictions on members. With all the operational tasks and management activities, HOAs need software assistance for proper functioning. HOA software is built for supporting homeowner associations in dealing with accounting, property management, member management, and other non-core activities through automation tools. This software has turned into an essential for the management of large housing societies.
Let us see some best HOA management software in 2020
1. HOA Management Software By Bitrix24
Bitrix24 is collaborative support designed for managers of homeowner. The HOA software hosts a complete suite of tools for collaboration, automation, record keeping, and communication. Anyone can start using Bitrix24 by registering with the website. The free plans allow 12 users to work together and plan events online. Bitrix24 is famous among homeowner associations for CRM, calendar management, HR management, and real-time file sharing. It is available through cloud as well as for on-premise installations.
- You can maintain an active homeowner directory with pre-defined and custom information fields. Administrators can also make a telephone directory and manage interest groups.
- Homeowner portal of Bitrix24 is nothing short of a social media network. The management can run polls; members can create a photo gallery, make calls, and organize group chats.
- CRM tracks potential clients and helps in attracting appropriate homeowners in the community. It provides regular reports and assistance in sending out marketing and announcement emails.
- Many time-management tools available on this software include daily and monthly planners, shareable work reports, and automated check-in/check-out.
- Human resource tools make a decent HR management system for a company. It keeps employee data, shows company structure, and presents regular work reports.
- Collaboration tools allow file sharing with employees, members, as well as potential clients. The Extranet collaboration gives the flexibility of working with an external party on a document through invitations.
- Cloud: The cloud-based HOA software offers free trial for unlimited time with minimal features. The priced packages are:
- CRM+ pack is available at $69 per month for six users.
- You can get the Standard pack at $99 per month for 50 users.
- Professional pack is there at $199 per month for unlimited users.
The discounts are 5% for six months, 10% for 12 months, and 20% for 24 months.
- On-premise: The pricing of on-premise software is payable as a one-time payment.
- Bitrix24.CRM pack is there at $1490 for 12 users.
- Business pack is available at $2990 for 50 users
- You can avail the Enterprise pack at $24990 for 1000 users
2. Homeowner Software By Chetu
Chetu is a custom software creator providing its services to homeowner associations too. It builds a variety of software ranging from animation and graphic design to sales management fields. This expertise assists HOAs in receiving the perfect software required for management control. The HOA management software built by Chetu includes standard features of CRM, accounting, marketing, and automation. You can customize and add new features to the software when working with Chetu.
- Customizable features mean that you, as a customer, can order more and more tools as per requirements and eliminate those tools which are not required. This feature allows for the optimal use of money without paying for unnecessary items.
- This software is backed up with cloud computing’s immense power. This adds integrated cloud tools, easy scaling, and cloud migration services to your custom software.
- The software supports collaborative database features like file sharing, member board tracking, assignment collection, online portals, and work boards. The features help in the easy delegation of work in HOA community.
- Chetu builds software which specializes in condominium management too. The software can make automated follow-ups, calendar planning, appointment assignments, and banking activities.
- Integration with CRM software gives features like client identification, content creation, and marketing emails. CRM helps in securing clients and reaching out to more buyers on behalf of HOA.
As Chetu is a software building service, the price of HOA software depends on the level of customization you want. Thus, the vendor has not disclosed any specific price tag. You can contact the vendor through the official website and request further information about the service and a price quote.
3. Aplos – HOA Management Software
Aplos provides customizable HOA software with heightened bookkeeping and records analysis abilities. You can easily manage co-ops, condominiums, and homeowner associations. The software is capable of handling accounting, member management, and automation activities. The software keeps track of upcoming events, helps in organizing new events. Aplos is cloud-based HOA software which increases its operational powers multi-folds. The software can be scaled up anytime and accessed from anywhere in the world through the web platform.
- People database feature holds all the essential information of HOA members. This information forms up a user interaction platform. Here members can view non-sensitive information of their neighbors and communicate.
- Accounting tools such as donation records, expenses management, and accounting reports provide insight into your HOA’s financial status. With HOA-cum-accounting software, managers can also run fundraisers among the community of homeowners.
- You can manage your invoice system with Aplos. Create new invoices for due payments and send them to clients or members from the same platform.
- Communicate effectively with your HOA members through emails, mailing labels, and letters.
- The customer and support service is one major feature of Aplos. The platform provides help in new-user setups, data migration, and provide training to beginners.
Aplos provides a 15 day free trial with full features. After 15 days, the user can opt for any of these packs:
- Starting: The plan is available at $49 per month paid on an annual basis or $59 per month when paid monthly.
- Growing: This plan comes with a price tag of $79 per month for annual payment or $89 per month when paid monthly.
- Established: You can buy this plan for $199 per month paid annually or $219 per month with monthly payments.
- Thriving: This plan includes a complete solution software with full customizations. The price quote is available only on requests.
4. Condo Control Central
Condo control central is a property management software that specializes in HOA, condos and co-ops. It streamlines all aspects of your community's communication, management, and maintenance.
Communicate efficiently with your residents by sending them announcements via email, text or automated calls. The system also comes with discussion form, service request, public website, and a community calendar
Manage security with our security module which comes with; visitor parking management, incident reporting, security patrol, key tracking, and AI package tracking.
Streamline your community’s day to day operations with amenity booking, maintenance tracking, purchase order, online payments, proxy voting, and task tracking a few other features
We have 2 customizable packages:
- Our core package starts at $0.80 per unit
- Our premium package starts at $1.50 per unit