Help desk software is a solution that enables any business to solve any problems or queries by its customers or their internal staff. From the customer request to the solution, the software handles all the tickets efficiently. In addition, the software offers various support tools which assist agents to work well together and deal much more efficiently and effectively with the problems.
This solution provides a comprehensive contact point in which clients or internal stakeholders can receive complete help to resolve their technical difficulties or problems. It offers organized, efficient and focused support to the IT department by prioritizing urgent bids and setting up a seamless customer service process.
The entire ticket life cycle is managed, distinct phases are identified, and progress can be traced to satisfy valued customers through rapid service standards. This reduces supporting team costs or expenses straight away, & increases customer retention in the long term.
Investing in the finest help desk software is essential because tickets are collected, categorized, solved systematically and thereby result in a more agile, proactive and flexible customer reaction rate.
Hence, in this article, we discuss the list of best help desk software that enables you to solve queries & provide satisfaction to customers with ease.
Help Desk Software
Desk.com is a client service engine for professionals in small and medium-sized enterprises. The system integrates with Salesforce and includes reporting tools that assist administrators and staff for client service management. It combines several support channels into a centralized position so that the incoming applications can be seen in one place.
- Bring all of your information together in order to ensure you can track client requirements in real time, monitor the efficiency of the support team and boost client loyalty.
- The software has features for reporting that provides customer service activity information and support associated tracking data.
- Graphs show how many cases are settled and how many requests have been made per agent.
- You can now automate repetitive duties, so your officers can concentrate on problems that are more crucial and need private attention.
Purchase the basic plan of this software at a cost of $25/month/user. You can try it's 14 days free trial option.
Freshdesk brings together all customer conferences into a centralized interface through multichannel customer support, enabling customer support agents to address issues and solve problems. Whether it is interacted by mobile, email, internet chat or via Facebook and Twitter, Freshdesk guarantees that customer support problems are reached by the correct team member.
- You can create a custom status to determine the phase in which a ticket is placed.
- The software allows you to convert e-mails from assistance into tickets that can be managed and solved in your helpdesk.
- Writers are automatically informed about their feedback to enforce their articles.
- For your support portal, you can use your own vanity URL to provide a smooth customer experience.
This help desk software has various pricing plans & its basic one starts at $19/month/user.
Zendesk is a cloud-based desk management solution that provides customized tools for building customer service portals, a knowledge base, and communities online.
The solution provides a personalized front-end portal, live chat characteristics and integration with Salesforce and Google Analytics apps. Zendesk is used across a broad range of vertical markets, from small to large, including technology, government, media, and retail.
- The internet client portal of Zendesk enables agents to maintain a track of tickets and their status.
- Customers may search for answers and upload tickets on their portal for issues similar to their request if they are not satisfied.
- Branding support pages with company logos, topics and brand pictures are also available in the software.
- Instead of waiting for questions on your website, you can follow the customers wherever they mentioned you on social media.
You can contact the vendor of this software to know its pricing plan & free trial options.
LiveAgent is a software built for customer service teams of all sizes. It assists support agents with ticket resolution by streamlining all communication channels into one universal inbox. LiveAgent offers advanced help desk features that cover all channels of customer communication -- from a built-in call center, native live chat, and social media integrations, to email.
There's no need to waste your time monitoring different accounts and devices as LiveAgent enables you to respond to all queries from your dashboard. The software organizes all incoming tickets according to the importance and fosters collaboration amongst teams. Agents can easily pick up where others left off thanks to internal notes, tags, and reminders.
LiveAgent’s Key Features:
- Social media integrations with Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and Viber
- A robust ticketing system that enables you to follow your customer’s problem resolution journey through different channels while staying in the same hybrid ticket stream
- A built-in call center that enables you to connect unlimited phone numbers, create IVR trees, and record calls
- Advanced live chat features such as pre-chat forms, offline forms, pro-active chat invitations, real-time typing view, and more
- Enables you to create knowledge bases and customer portals
- Automation rules (SLA, time, trigger)
- Canned messages
- Gamification features
- Reporting and data analysis
- The software is fully customizable from appearance to alert sounds
- Offers over 40 language translations
- A total of 180 advanced help desk features and over 40 integrations with third-party applications
- 24/7 customer service to all users (even on the free plan!)
LiveAgent offers 4 plans:
- The Free plan is free. Enjoy unlimited agent seats, a 7-day ticket history, and a built-in call center and live chat capabilities.
- The Ticket plan is $15/month. The plan includes an unlimited ticket history and advanced ticketing features such as automation rules and reporting features.
- The Ticket + Chat plan costs $29/month. It’s equipped with all the features in the Ticket plan, but also includes live chat with advanced features such as pro-active chat invitations, real-time visitor monitoring, and chat satisfaction surveys.
- The All-Inclusive plan costs $39/month and it offers all of LiveAgent’s features, including video calling, call routing and transfers, IVR, gamification, and social media integrations.
5. ProProfs Help Desk
ProProfs’ Help Desk is a cloud-based ticketing software that empowers businesses to offer delightful customer support from any part of the world. This robust tool acts as a single platform for all your customer-facing email accounts and lets you convert customer requests into tickets. Pay your undivided attention to all customer requests and make no ticket remain unresolved. The product is suitable for all, from small scale startups to big multinational enterprises. This is evident in the extremely affordable pricing, which seeks to resolve support challenges being faced by contemporary business organizations. The feature-packed plans include- Free, Essential Plan, and Premium Plan.
Using the ProProfs’ help desk tool, offering delightful experiences has never been easier.
- Shared Inboxes: A growing business often translates to more email accounts and endless emails. The ProProfs’ help desk system allows you to rise above ‘cluttered inboxes’ by accommodating all your customer-facing email accounts under a single roof.
- Convert Requests into Tickets: As a reliable ticketing system, this tool lets you effortlessly convert thousands of customer requests into tickets. You can then easily label, assign, and track tickets from a single interface.
- Leverage Automation: The auto-assign feature lets you automatically assign tickets to the right agents or teams. The tool monitors the agents who are less occupied and then allocates tickets accordingly.
- Knowledge Base Integration: Your customers love to help themselves and a Knowledge Base is sometimes all they need. This internal integration helps you reduce customer tickets by a massive 80%.
- Live Chat Integration: Offer speedy and real-time responses to your customers using Live Chat integration. Agents can quickly answer questions from their desk or mobile app and resolve customer issues.
- Powerful Metrics: This help desk tool lets you avail of key insights and metrics. You can track the productivity of your agents as well as your teams. Once an issue has been resolved, you can share surveys to gauge customer satisfaction and feedback.
The ProProfs’ help desk has the right solution for every business irrespective of their size or industry. You can sign up and avail free premium trial for 15 days. Here are the 3 amazing pricing plans:
Free: Yes, you can get started for absolutely free. Use this initial plan to explore the features, get acquainted with the easy-to-use interface, and the overall product. You can manage up to 100 tickets every month with a single operator.
Essentials: The essentials plan comes at an extremely affordable cost of $10/ month. As the name suggests, the plan offers essential features like unlimited tickets, 3 inboxes, and ticket history up to 1 year.
Premium: As you move up the ladder and wish to make the most of a help desk tool, the Premium plan can be the perfect option. It comes at an appealing price of $15/ month. You get access to unlimited tickets, unlimited ticket history, and inboxes.