A Heatmap enables you to visualize how visitors use your website. It is a user behavior report that shows visitors activity on a particular web page using a color key. In most of the cases, the warmer colors such as red and yellow show a lot of action, whilst cooler colors indicate little to no activity.
Thus, heatmap software helps you unlock the secrets behind your website users’ behavior and also to recognize where the highest concentration of activity lies on your website. With this information, you can decide to re-arrange your web design, enlarge certain fonts, adjust your CTAs, etc.
Here, in this blog, we have listed some of the best and well-known heatmap software along with their features that will help you to get complete information that how your visitors interact with your website.
NotifyVisitors provides a graphical data representation of the user’s activity on your website that is represented in different colors. Also, it offers immediate visual data on every movement of mouse activity.
- You can get complete information on which pages your visitors are clicking so that, you can improve page content if needed.
- The user session recording functionality shows you the complete users activity like visitor's session, scroll, type or visited web pages.
- With the analytics feature, you can receive real-time reports about your company’s performance instantly.
- This software displays you all the heatmap graphs on the real-time webpages rather than on a screenshot of the web page.
Contact the site owner to get complete details about pricing plans.
This software is an ideal option for experienced marketers, usability experts, and SEO specialists. It helps to analyze user behavior, conduct tracking, and analytics. It also provides a free version that allows beginners to know the fundamental features of this tool.
- If your users cannot open any link on your site, then you can easily navigate through your whole site and find the design bug to fix it properly.
- Plerdy enables you to properly place hyperlinks on your website so that, users can easily view what they want and also it will help in better page rankings.
- Apart from the heatmaps, you can also use pop-ups to show any important information on your site.
- With a scroll map option, you can view how deeply your pages are scrolled by users.
You can easily use either free plan or paid plans of Plerdy software in which the starting plan will cost you around $29 per month.
3. Visual Paradigm
This software helps you to easily construct and edit heatmaps for your site. With the inbuilt chart templates, you can create eye-catchy charts and also update the chart data by typing in your own data set.
- You can design heatmaps with different colors by simply providing the cell value and Visual Paradigm will automatically get your desired colors values and set it accordingly.
- This software stores all of your diagrams on a collaborative cloud so that, you and your colleagues access the diagrams through the internet, any time & at any place.
- Visual Paradigm allows you to modify the map to the scale & size you want and also to make your design fit in perfectly with your reports, presentations or other publications as well.
- It provides with different kind of charts and graphs like column chart, pie chart, line chart and much more.
This software provides you with the free as well as premium plans in which the basic plan has a cost of $4 per month.