Handyman services are personalized and often delivered on-premises. For a handyman, the most critical aspect is to ensure their work efficiently and optimize the costs, it is very difficult to keep track of expenses incurred to get business and to service clients.
So, for solving these major problems, business owners have to use handyman software. A handyman software is a web or mobile app that helps you run your service business more efficiently. It plays a very important role for a handyman service provider to keep a log of each and every interaction and track of services rendered. It ensure seamless communication and exchange of critical information related to service.
Handyman software has positively revolutionized the running of handyman businesses. This software really makes things easy, it handles every task such as sending digital quotes, general accounting and assigning work. Sometimes, this will come with additional utilities, for example, secure payment processing, and advanced customer service portal to make everything smooth & efficient.
Ultimately, how to select the best software for your handyman business. Here, you get to know a number of products which are all-in-one software for managing your handyman services.
1. Workiz Easy
Workiz allows you to schedule and manage service appoints with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop calendar. This software user able to assign jobs based on service areas – something no other field service software offers. Moreover, the user will also have the ability to convert leads into paying customers, with the unique Mailchimp integration feature. This software gives full visibility and control over your client database with our CRM, including parts purchased, customer locations, discounts used, balance history, and many more. With this software, users can control the team in real-time, communicate with them in the field and customize their permission levels with up to 40 restriction levels.
- From the integrated live dashboard, users can view an overall snapshot of your service business from any device. This live dashboard delivers key performance data by using easy to understand widgets that are completely customizable.
- This software enables the user to get a quick overview of your invoices by status and date. With this functionality, you can see if invoices were sent and when they are due.
- Users can see the status of company invoices at a glance and send bulk actions from the invoicing panel like sending customers with overdue invoices a bulk reminder to pay. This not only saves the business owner’s time but also streamlines the workflow with easy automation.
- This handyman software allows you to hide your client’s true phone number and immediately retrieve the call recordings between your staff and the client.
Workiz comes in 3 pricing plans. The buyer can save 14% on the purchasing of the yearly plan. It gives 14 days free trial for exploring the features in the plans.
- Starter ( $59/month) - This package is perfect for start-up business which allows 2 users to login into the account.
- Team ($149/month - This package is available for teams which allows 6 users to login into the account.
- Professional ($299/month) - This package is for professional which 15 users to login into the account.
Repsly delivers high-quality service to building long term, profitable relationships with clients in the service industry. It helps you to increase transparency with customers. It enables your handyman crew to email you and your customer's forms, photos, and details of the job directly from their mobile phones as proof of service. Furthermore, this handyman software keeps your team accountable with location & time tracking, appointment scheduling and messaging. Managers can change client fields on the basis of business needs allowing your team to collect information that is only relevant to you.
- By the route optimization feature, you can manage your daily schedule and optimize your route for maximum territory coverage.
- This software’s flexible API is built to integrate with your systems and inform decision making across departments.
- Increase productivity in your team by deploying your team to take action on a filtered set of accounts and track execution on scheduled visits.
- Also, it enables you to scan products in the store and quickly report availability, price, inventory, and more.
This software comes in 3 pricing plans. You can purchase this software on a monthly or yearly basis. If the user goes with the yearly plan, then they get the plan at a lower cost as compared to the monthly plans.
- Organization Plan ($39 User/ Month) - Purchase this plan and access all the features coming with plan such as team activity feed, real-time map view, territory management, etc.
- Visibility Plan ($59 User/Month) - From this plan, the user can add many features to the software like instant messaging, filter, customer notes, etc.
- Optimization Plan ($79 User/Month) - This pricing plan provides many features such as generate sales orders, retail audits, scheduling, etc.
- Enterprise - For this plan, the user has to contact the software vendor. This plan gives 100+ users to access all the features of this software.
3. Workforce – Handyman Service
WorkForce is make work easy for the connected workforce around the globe. It provides enterprise and mid-sized organizations with real-time insights backed by pre-packaged domain expertise and proven flexibility.
This handyman software equips organizations to reduce labor costs, demonstrate compliance and boost employee engagement.
- With a cloud-based system, office staff can manage jobs alongside field workers in real-time, scheduling jobs, capturing information, tracking progress etc.
- The customer portal allows your customers to engage with the services you’re providing in a clearer way, while always keeping your office staff in control.
- This software manages all the tasks related to invoicing such as producing, sending and recording payments for field service teams.
- Scheduling is a central part of any field service management. That’s why service scheduling software is fully integrated into this field service management app which maintains the planning of jobs from their delivery.
This software offers two pricing plans for users. Moreover, it gives a free trail of 14 days with all the features then you can choose your desired plan.
- Core Plan($18/Month) - By purchasing this plan, you get many features such as job management, scheduling, customer management, etc.
- Advanced($28/Month) - With this plan, you get not only all the features that are in the core plan but also other features too.